Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Llorente to Spurs 00:20 - Aug 31 with 5218 viewsE20Jack

Huge price move. Chelsea still favourites but Spurs coming in strong.

Looks like either way he is off. 9/1 odds of him staying with 24 hours to go is too big to be wrong IMO

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Llorente to Spurs on 00:23 - Aug 31 with 3293 viewsItchySphincter

Not this sh!t again?!

Staying put, Chelsea or Spurs, what do you reckon? Three choices, which one?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Llorente to Spurs on 00:24 - Aug 31 with 3298 viewsE20Jack

Llorente to Spurs on 00:23 - Aug 31 by ItchySphincter

Not this sh!t again?!

Staying put, Chelsea or Spurs, what do you reckon? Three choices, which one?

Dunno

Llorente to Spurs on 00:25 - Aug 31 with 3276 viewsItchySphincter

Llorente to Spurs on 00:24 - Aug 31 by E20Jack

Dunno

Okay.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Llorente to Spurs on 00:26 - Aug 31 with 3272 viewsJack123

libera nos a malo

Llorente to Spurs on 00:28 - Aug 31 with 3249 viewsE20Jack

Llorente to Spurs on 00:26 - Aug 31 by Jack123

Could be good.

Llorente to Spurs on 00:28 - Aug 31 with 3241 viewsJackSkellington

I don't see how we can sell Llorente if the Bony deal is off, unless we've got something very secret lined up for an alternative of similar quality. Rather unlikely though. Nelson Oliveira is categorically not of similar quality. What's the chance of someone like Remy coming the other way from Chelsea?

Edit: just saw the speculation over Jansen from Spurs above. Same question, how realistic is this? Spurs don't look like Jansen fits into their side from what I've seen, they could easily get by without him.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2017 0:31]
Llorente to Spurs on 00:30 - Aug 31 with 3216 viewsWarwickHunt

Llorente to Spurs on 00:28 - Aug 31 by E20Jack

Could be good.

You'd think Thor would be a Hammers fan.
Llorente to Spurs on 00:30 - Aug 31 with 3219 viewsJJJack

Can we have 3 on season loans??
But I'd probably say Jansen suits our play more than Bony. Bony for £10-12m would be a pretty big risk.
Login to get fewer ads

Llorente to Spurs on 00:31 - Aug 31 with 3198 viewsSwansNZ

Llorente to Spurs on 00:28 - Aug 31 by JackSkellington

I don't see how we can sell Llorente if the Bony deal is off, unless we've got something very secret lined up for an alternative of similar quality. Rather unlikely though. Nelson Oliveira is categorically not of similar quality. What's the chance of someone like Remy coming the other way from Chelsea?

Edit: just saw the speculation over Jansen from Spurs above. Same question, how realistic is this? Spurs don't look like Jansen fits into their side from what I've seen, they could easily get by without him.

I agree, no point in banking 15 million, we need a good striker, either to play with Tammy or in case he gets injured, or plays crap - early doors with him still.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Llorente to Spurs on 00:31 - Aug 31 with 3199 viewsraynor94

Llorente is going to go, in excess of £15 million is to good to turn down, Jansen sounds interesting

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Llorente to Spurs on 00:34 - Aug 31 with 3177 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Llorente to Spurs on 00:30 - Aug 31 by JJJack

Can we have 3 on season loans??
But I'd probably say Jansen suits our play more than Bony. Bony for £10-12m would be a pretty big risk.

I think Huw Jankins now sees himself as the Loan Arranger.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Llorente to Spurs on 00:35 - Aug 31 with 3163 viewsE20Jack

Llorente to Spurs on 00:31 - Aug 31 by SwansNZ

I agree, no point in banking 15 million, we need a good striker, either to play with Tammy or in case he gets injured, or plays crap - early doors with him still.

We wouldnt be banking it, we would be using it in Jan/summer to replace I guess.

Tammy starts ahead of him anyway, he hasnt even had a pre season. He has to go regardless, and will.

Llorente to Spurs on 00:36 - Aug 31 with 3142 viewsSwansNZ

Llorente to Spurs on 00:34 - Aug 31 by Joe_bradshaw

I think Huw Jankins now sees himself as the Loan Arranger.

Dineen is Tonto?

Llorente to Spurs on 00:40 - Aug 31 with 3108 viewstheloneranger

http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/30/tottenham-enter-race-with-chelsea-to-sign-fernando

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Llorente to Spurs on 00:42 - Aug 31 with 3079 viewsSwansNZ

Llorente to Spurs on 00:35 - Aug 31 by E20Jack

We wouldnt be banking it, we would be using it in Jan/summer to replace I guess.

Tammy starts ahead of him anyway, he hasnt even had a pre season. He has to go regardless, and will.

So if not using it until maybe next season, that's banking it - unless it will go under Huw's mattress.

Risking it if we don't get a decent replacement now.

Llorente to Spurs on 00:51 - Aug 31 with 3037 viewsE20Jack

Llorente to Spurs on 00:42 - Aug 31 by SwansNZ

So if not using it until maybe next season, that's banking it - unless it will go under Huw's mattress.

Risking it if we don't get a decent replacement now.

Well technically yes, but banking it suggests just keeping it. Hence why I guess you said there is no point in selling him if we are just going to bank it.

The point is it will be temperarily banked until a time where we can replace him. So there is a point, 13 million points apparently.

Llorente to Spurs on 00:57 - Aug 31 with 2999 viewsSwansNZ

Llorente to Spurs on 00:51 - Aug 31 by E20Jack

Well technically yes, but banking it suggests just keeping it. Hence why I guess you said there is no point in selling him if we are just going to bank it.

The point is it will be temperarily banked until a time where we can replace him. So there is a point, 13 million points apparently.

If by not getting in a decent replacement costs us our PL status, or even have to panic buy in the inflated January window, then “banking” the money now will be of no use to us.

Llorente to Spurs on 02:04 - Aug 31 with 2903 viewsTheKirkyLife

I was really endeared to Janssen last season. He was effectively a more recent version of Bony coming into this season as the top scorer in the Eredivisie. A loan to buy deal may work well for Spurs and Swansea.
Llorente to Spurs on 02:25 - Aug 31 with 2865 viewsAnotherJohn

Chelsea and Spurs both recognise quality when they see it. Too many of our fans are gamblers who lack an appreciation of what it takes to score goals in the EPL.
Llorente to Spurs on 02:28 - Aug 31 with 2859 viewsmajorraglan

Based on what's been said on here and other forums, this is from the left field.

I wonder what's happened, have Man City or Bony had enough of the uncertainty or have Swansea had enough of waiting or is it a combination of the 3.

Leaving Llorente go without a good replacement coming in is a real risk.
Llorente to Spurs on 02:33 - Aug 31 with 2841 viewsAnotherJohn

Llorente to Spurs on 02:28 - Aug 31 by majorraglan

Based on what's been said on here and other forums, this is from the left field.

I wonder what's happened, have Man City or Bony had enough of the uncertainty or have Swansea had enough of waiting or is it a combination of the 3.

Leaving Llorente go without a good replacement coming in is a real risk.

It seems like suicide to me.
Llorente to Spurs on 03:02 - Aug 31 with 2788 viewsGlyn1

Let's ask the obvious question: Has Janssen ever scored against us?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Llorente to Spurs on 06:01 - Aug 31 with 2679 viewsEasternJack

I think this is just Potchetino fuucking with Conte after the insults Conte threw at him earlier this summer

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Llorente to Spurs on 07:16 - Aug 31 with 2522 viewsawayjack

I've heard rumours Chelsea may offer Remy as Perm deal, versus Janssen we can loan player. Interesting day! Sky / media off four 8 hours and see all the good news roll in tonight !
Llorente to Spurs on 07:24 - Aug 31 with 2483 viewsRancid

He won't go to Spurs.He'll either stay put or go to Chelsea.They loaned us Abraham and if first dibs on Llorente wasn't discussed or even guaranteed then I'd be very surprised.It all depends on if Conte wants him imo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024