Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread 00:42 - Aug 31 with 15977 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 17:21]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 17:23 - Sep 1 with 6295 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:32 - Sep 1 with 6253 viewsdailew

Good result for the U21s. 3-0 away to the Swiss.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:41 - Sep 1 with 6242 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:32 - Sep 1 by dailew

Get in there

Just hope the boys can do the same tomorrow

Ps anyone else going tomorrow?
The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:45 - Sep 1 with 6237 viewsGiff

Yes, 3 of us and flying out to Chisinau on Sunday
The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:01 - Sep 1 with 6218 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:45 - Sep 1 by Giff

Yes, 3 of us and flying out to Chisinau on Sunday

Bloody lucky so and so's
The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:11 - Sep 1 with 6206 viewsCooperman

The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:41 - Sep 1 by Fireboy2

Get in there

I'm going and making a day of it.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:13 - Sep 1 with 6206 viewsdailew

Poles 3-0 down.

The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:22 - Sep 1 with 6194 viewsdailew

Make that 4-0 down.

[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 21:23]

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:36 - Sep 1 with 6175 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:11 - Sep 1 by Cooperman

I'm going and making a day of it.

The eldest and I are travelling down from chorley to a mates in ebbw then getting the train to cardiff at about 3 so i can have a few in the centre before the game

C'mon Cymru
The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:39 - Sep 1 with 6171 viewsJethroJack

Me and my lad are going 😊
3-1
Dera mlan Cymru!
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 21:41]
The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:39 - Sep 1 with 6169 viewssquarebear

Yep I'm going across, but not until 5ish. No all-dayer, sadly.
The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:43 - Sep 1 with 6158 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:39 - Sep 1 by squarebear

Yep I'm going across, but not until 5ish. No all-dayer, sadly.

You are going to live up to your username Ben matey
The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:45 - Sep 1 with 6147 viewsCooperman

The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:36 - Sep 1 by Fireboy2

The eldest and I are travelling down from chorley to a mates in ebbw then getting the train to cardiff at about 3 so i can have a few in the centre before the game

C'mon Cymru

Safe travels 👍

The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:46 - Sep 1 with 6146 viewsCooperman

And for those of you flying on to Chisinau and checking in luggage then I need a favour.

Thank you in advance.

The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:52 - Sep 1 with 6143 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:45 - Sep 1 by Cooperman

Safe travels 👍

Cheers matey

The same to you for chisnau
The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 22:34 - Sep 1 with 6087 viewsmajorraglan

The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:41 - Sep 1 by Fireboy2

Get in there

I will be going up with the family.
The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 13:20 - Sep 2 with 5810 viewsMorganator100

The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:32 - Sep 1 by dailew

How good is David Brooks. I can see him fast tracked into the senior team.
The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 17:09 - Sep 2 with 5678 viewsraynor94

Republic one up after two minutes, bad start to the evening, better news Georgia have equalized
[Post edited 2 Sep 2017 17:36]

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 17:38 - Sep 2 with 5627 viewsdailew

Georgia equalize !

The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 17:41 - Sep 2 with 5625 viewslifelong

The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 17:38 - Sep 2 by dailew

Georgia equalize !

They look a very good side.. should go on and win it.
The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 17:44 - Sep 2 with 5614 viewsdailew

The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 17:41 - Sep 2 by lifelong

They look a very good side.. should go on and win it.

They are no mugs.

Watched the Georgia v Austria game and Austria were very lucky to get a result out there.

The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 18:43 - Sep 2 with 5532 viewslonglostjack

Come on Georgia!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 18:47 - Sep 2 with 5527 viewsdailew

Hennessey

Gunter
Williams
Chester
Richards
Davies

Ramsey
Edwards
Bale
Lawrence

Vokes

The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 18:52 - Sep 2 with 5512 viewsexiledclaseboy

Every game now is must win. Come on Wales.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 19:11 - Sep 2 with 5462 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Wales Vs Austria International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 18:47 - Sep 2 by dailew

Hennessey

Gunter
Williams
Chester
Richards
Davies

Ramsey
Edwards
Bale
Lawrence

Vokes

Think is we were playing that Wales line up i'd fancy our chances .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024