Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Impossible ban imposed ? 02:16 - Aug 31 with 907 viewsLoyal

Blokes a moron for tweeting this stuff but how the fck can Derby county ban him from away games ?

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-derbyshire-41093804

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Impossible ban imposed ? on 04:02 - Aug 31 with 871 viewsKerouac

Did he mean it as abuse or was the guy a bit twp and thought he was informing people that Sharp was still performing despite having that on his plate?
I may have missed something but the content of the tweets detailed in that link seemed to indicate it was possibly a grey area.

I'd be interested to know if the fan had ever been touched by a similar tragedy.

If he was just trying to be mean his tweet doesn't make much sense.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2017 4:07]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Impossible ban imposed ? on 04:40 - Aug 31 with 846 viewsHumpty

Impossible ban imposed ? on 04:02 - Aug 31 by Kerouac

Did he mean it as abuse or was the guy a bit twp and thought he was informing people that Sharp was still performing despite having that on his plate?
I may have missed something but the content of the tweets detailed in that link seemed to indicate it was possibly a grey area.

I'd be interested to know if the fan had ever been touched by a similar tragedy.

If he was just trying to be mean his tweet doesn't make much sense.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2017 4:07]

FFS.

Was he informing people that Sharp was still performing despite losing a child? I f*cking doubt it.

Had he been touched by a similar tragedy? I f*cking doubt it.

Is he one of our new tedious type of oaf that has the right to be offensive and very much enjoys taking advantage of that right? I think that might be closer to the truth.

In his mind he's probably a fearless, free thinking individual. A tiger amongst sheep.

In my mind he's a tedious troll who thought he was being "edgy". There's a lot of it about.
Impossible ban imposed ? on 05:07 - Aug 31 with 836 viewsKerouac

Impossible ban imposed ? on 04:40 - Aug 31 by Humpty

FFS.

Was he informing people that Sharp was still performing despite losing a child? I f*cking doubt it.

Is he one of our new tedious type of oaf that has the right to be offensive and very much enjoys taking advantage of that right? I think that might be closer to the truth.

In his mind he's probably a fearless, free thinking individual. A tiger amongst sheep.

In my mind he's a tedious troll who thought he was being "edgy". There's a lot of it about.

With respect, how the f*ck would you (or I ) know?
Rushing to judgment; "There's a lot of it about".
Elevating ourselves to be above others; "There's a lot of it about".
Pomposity; "There's a lot of it about".

"All the King's horses and all the King's men..."

If I was to bet on it, I would say that this bloke has mental health issues and has very low ability...what he has written just doesn't make sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Impossible ban imposed ? on 05:14 - Aug 31 with 832 viewsHumpty

Impossible ban imposed ? on 05:07 - Aug 31 by Kerouac

If I was to bet on it, I would say that this bloke has mental health issues and has very low ability...what he has written just doesn't make sense.

Or perhaps he's just a twa*t.

I think my suggestion is probably closer than yours.

Who knows though?
[Post edited 31 Aug 2017 5:18]
Impossible ban imposed ? on 05:17 - Aug 31 with 827 viewsHumpty

Impossible ban imposed ? on 05:07 - Aug 31 by Kerouac

BTW.

He has apologized. He hasn't claimed he's gone through something similar. He hasn't said it's because Sharp is still performing despite this tragedy.

DCFC have spoken to him and decided to ban him.

He's a tw*t.
Impossible ban imposed ? on 07:14 - Aug 31 with 766 viewsMo_Wives

Impossible ban imposed ? on 04:40 - Aug 31 by Humpty

FFS.

Have you got something you want to get off your chest? You passive aggressive little tw@t.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Impossible ban imposed ? on 07:37 - Aug 31 with 747 viewsHumpty

Impossible ban imposed ? on 07:14 - Aug 31 by Mo_Wives

Have you got something you want to get off your chest? You passive aggressive little tw@t.

Heh!

Me? Not at all.

Jordan Byrne has the right to be offensive and I'm sure you'd agree with that. It's something you seem to hold very dear.

And he's doing so. So good for him.

I'm just trying to get my head around why someone would want to be offensive like that.

I don't get it. You do. You like to be offensive. Why do people like you do it? Be offensive for no other reason than the joy in being offensive?

I'd go for never having grown up. Still in the infantile "look how shocking I am" stage. Like a toddler.

You tell me.
Impossible ban imposed ? on 07:50 - Aug 31 with 704 viewsDr_Winston

People should have the right to be offensive. People should have the right to treat deliberately offensive tossers like this appropriately.

Everybody wins.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Impossible ban imposed ? on 08:25 - Aug 31 with 655 viewsMo_Wives

Impossible ban imposed ? on 07:37 - Aug 31 by Humpty

Heh!

Me? Not at all.

Jordan Byrne has the right to be offensive and I'm sure you'd agree with that. It's something you seem to hold very dear.

And he's doing so. So good for him.

I'm just trying to get my head around why someone would want to be offensive like that.

I don't get it. You do. You like to be offensive. Why do people like you do it? Be offensive for no other reason than the joy in being offensive?

I'd go for never having grown up. Still in the infantile "look how shocking I am" stage. Like a toddler.

You tell me.

Typical far left narcissist. Not only do you prescribe motive to my actions, but those motives also revolve around you.
Maybe when I make a joke it's because I thought it was funny. Maybe it had nothing to do with trying to offend you and your ilk. Just because I don't give a f*ck if I offend you, Hump, don't assume I'm doing it to offend you. The world does not revolve around you. Fair enough if I am making a joke about something we talked about a few days ago. If I make a joke about Jesus, do you assume I'm doing it to offend Christians?

Now I haven't read this story, so can't comment too much. But I can see you're trying to make me and this Jordan Byrne out to be the same, because we 'offend'. You could have made a comparison with the 'gay rights movement' of yesterday who went out of their way to offend the religious order of the day....while people like you stood around saying "but...but...but your being offensive on purpose...harumpf" and supported them being arrested on blasphemy (hate speech) laws. Oscar Wilde offended people...while people like me would have supported his right to be offensive, people like you petitioned to shut him up.
I have a question for you...
When you see people getting arrested for making a comedy video about their pug being a Nazi...
And when you see people getting arrested for fancy dress costumes...
And when you see young girls in Rotherham getting raped because people feared speaking out, due to your 'progressive church of diversity'...
Why aren't you standing up and denouncing this PC bullshit?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Impossible ban imposed ? on 08:29 - Aug 31 with 647 viewsMo_Wives

Impossible ban imposed ? on 07:50 - Aug 31 by Dr_Winston

People should have the right to be offensive. People should have the right to treat deliberately offensive tossers like this appropriately.

Everybody wins.

Great post Doc.
If someone is 'offensive' and gets sacked for it. Then that's the business owners right.
If someone is 'offensive' and gets thrown out of a football stadium and banned, that is the business owners (prem league) right.
I have big problems with the government punishing 'offense' and a big problem with the fruit cakes who want to deem more and more stuff offensive. These two things combined are a dangerous mix.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024