Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club directors transfer bonuses 10:53 - Aug 31 with 2831 viewsLoyal

So ......
Mr Jenkins et al get bonuses based on profits and movements of players being transferred out of the club and in to the club based on financial improvement.

I stand by this and as a trust member ask them to investigate ......

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Club directors transfer bonuses on 10:54 - Aug 31 with 2814 viewsSmellyplumz

Conflict of interest.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Club directors transfer bonuses on 10:56 - Aug 31 with 2798 viewsLoyal

Club directors transfer bonuses on 10:54 - Aug 31 by Smellyplumz

Conflict of interest.

I don't think so, it's common practice I was told last night.
Would you buy in a player for 20 million knowing that is from a pot you get a bonus from ?
I am surmising, the trust should get on to this.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2017 10:57]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Club directors transfer bonuses on 10:58 - Aug 31 with 2768 viewsJackflack

Club directors transfer bonuses on 10:56 - Aug 31 by Loyal

Would you buy in a player for 20 million knowing that is from a pot you get a bonus from ?

Excuse my ignorance here Loyal but isn't this relating to future dividends?

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Club directors transfer bonuses on 10:58 - Aug 31 with 2767 viewsSmellyplumz

But it encourages them to ship out players rather than keep them so they can top up their bonuses surely.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Club directors transfer bonuses on 10:58 - Aug 31 with 2766 viewsDyfnant

Explains where the Siggy cash has gone

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Club directors transfer bonuses on 11:02 - Aug 31 with 2729 viewsLoyal

Club directors transfer bonuses on 10:58 - Aug 31 by Jackflack

Excuse my ignorance here Loyal but isn't this relating to future dividends?

I'm just asking the question, it needs answering as there is once again a huge question mark over people who let's be honest in recent times have achieved huge pots of money by being underhanded.

However, isn't a future dividend linked to transfer expenditure and profit ?
[Post edited 31 Aug 2017 11:03]

Club directors transfer bonuses on 11:04 - Aug 31 with 2704 viewsLoyal

Club directors transfer bonuses on 10:58 - Aug 31 by Smellyplumz

But it encourages them to ship out players rather than keep them so they can top up their bonuses surely.

That's my thought.

Club directors transfer bonuses on 11:10 - Aug 31 with 2651 viewsawayjack

Don't know bonus details but I've banged on to trust for some time if they see next 12 months budget / plan. Directors are usually bonuses on achieving or exceeding budget. I suspect our budget would show how much we have planned for squad development / transfers costs (or profits!) and players wages. It would be very useful to see our plans and also disclosure on how Directors bonuses are achieved. Basic governance you'd expect to see as 20% + shareholder.
Login to get fewer ads

Club directors transfer bonuses on 11:22 - Aug 31 with 2599 viewsWingstandwood

I take it you mean hand-in-glove 'Swansea City "Don't rock the boat" Supporters Trust' that I once was a proud member of and will no longer touch with a bargepole?

Argus!

Club directors transfer bonuses on 12:17 - Aug 31 with 2470 viewsmax936

Club directors transfer bonuses on 11:22 - Aug 31 by Wingstandwood

I take it you mean hand-in-glove 'Swansea City "Don't rock the boat" Supporters Trust' that I once was a proud member of and will no longer touch with a bargepole?

Some still intend supporting them though, l just can't see there being much point, the Yanks/Jenkins still haven't stopped laughing at us accepting the deal

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Club directors transfer bonuses on 12:22 - Aug 31 with 2446 viewscockneyswan

Club directors transfer bonuses on 12:17 - Aug 31 by max936

Some still intend supporting them though, l just can't see there being much point, the Yanks/Jenkins still haven't stopped laughing at us accepting the deal

This . Unfortunately Trust is a pointless sideshow.
Club directors transfer bonuses on 13:28 - Aug 31 with 2327 viewsTNT

It may be because there is a Trust in place that a large proportion of our support feels the club is in safe hands, and therefore lulled into a false sense of security. That's more dangerous than not having a Trust at all.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Club directors transfer bonuses on 13:32 - Aug 31 with 2300 viewsEasternJack

I would expect all performance based comp to be directly linked to premier league survival in th first instance

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024