Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diafra Sakho Pathetic Attempts to Leave West Ham 13:54 - Aug 31 with 863 viewstheloneranger

Diafra Sakho flew to France to have a medical yesterday without the knowledge of West Ham, in a pathetic attempt to force a transfer.

West Ham tell him to get back to their training ground today, and he tells them that he's going with his agent to the racing this afternoon to watch his agents horse run.

Only after this will he then talk to West Ham's owners this evening, and Crystal Palace say they want to sign him!!

Ivor, John Charles etc must be turning in their graves

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Diafra Sakho Pathetic Attempts to Leave West Ham on 13:57 - Aug 31 with 823 viewsmagicdaps10

Yeah like Roy Paul fooking off behind the clubs back to get a big move to Colombia.

These true gents of football chased the money aswell, dont worry on that.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Diafra Sakho Pathetic Attempts to Leave West Ham on 16:06 - Aug 31 with 632 viewsLoyal

Diafra Sakho Pathetic Attempts to Leave West Ham on 13:57 - Aug 31 by magicdaps10

Yeah like Roy Paul fooking off behind the clubs back to get a big move to Colombia.

These true gents of football chased the money aswell, dont worry on that.

I've read some stuff on him recently, one hard bastard.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Diafra Sakho Pathetic Attempts to Leave West Ham on 19:14 - Aug 31 with 436 viewstheloneranger

Diafra Sakho Pathetic Attempts to Leave West Ham on 16:06 - Aug 31 by Loyal

I've read some stuff on him recently, one hard bastard.

Roy Paul's autobiography "A Red Dragon of Wales" is a great read.

Roy Paul and Trevor Ford a right pair of HARD Barstewards.

Trevor Ford's 2 books "I Lead the Attack" and the "Authorized Biography" are also good reads

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Diafra Sakho Pathetic Attempts to Leave West Ham on 19:26 - Aug 31 with 399 viewsWxmJax

Trevor Ford was a hero of mine even though I never saw him play. 23 goals in 38 matches for little old Wales, tremendous statistics. Found out reading his autobiography that we shared the same birthday and I could have met him if only I'd asked.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024