Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chadli & Arias 14:48 - Aug 31 with 9065 viewsAl_Bundy

Are we done on these transfers or are these two possible deals still?

Chadli & Arias on 14:56 - Aug 31 with 5594 views34dfgdf54

Again, don't shoot the messenger, but I was told from what I assume would be a decent source yesterday, that there would only be Bony and Sanches coming in.

I have my fingers crossed for Chadli and Arias, think it's too late in the day now, although the way WBA are spending surely they'll need to move a few players on.
Chadli & Arias on 14:56 - Aug 31 with 5584 viewsandrew

Doubt we will sign chadli, love arias but because naughton is playing decent ATM I can't see us spending mo ey there.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Chadli & Arias on 14:58 - Aug 31 with 5565 viewspencoedjack

I hope we get Arias Chadli would be a bonus
Chadli & Arias on 14:58 - Aug 31 with 5565 viewsTheKirkyLife

I've heard only Bony and Sanches also. Chadli was off the table as soon as WBA said £25 million. Not sure what happened with Arias to be honest - seems like Swansea don't value him at £12 million which seems mental for me.
Chadli & Arias on 15:01 - Aug 31 with 5510 viewsmagicdaps10

So as it stands, the club have made 30m on sales/signings.

Sorry but despite a good signing in Sanches and Bony return......we have been rightly.mugged off if this is our business today.

Under strength at full back and a creative spark needed further forward.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Chadli & Arias on 15:03 - Aug 31 with 5464 viewsmax936

Chadli & Arias on 14:58 - Aug 31 by TheKirkyLife

I've heard only Bony and Sanches also. Chadli was off the table as soon as WBA said £25 million. Not sure what happened with Arias to be honest - seems like Swansea don't value him at £12 million which seems mental for me.

Don't know if this is true but been told that Janson is on his way here on a years loan as part of the Llorente deal and the Barnsley lad Yiadom for 4 mill.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Chadli & Arias on 15:06 - Aug 31 with 5410 viewsTheKirkyLife

Chadli & Arias on 15:03 - Aug 31 by max936

Don't know if this is true but been told that Janson is on his way here on a years loan as part of the Llorente deal and the Barnsley lad Yiadom for 4 mill.

There's some truth in the Janssen story. My Spurs friends have said Llorente and him would be separate deals though much like Clucas/Kingsley. Janssen on loan would just be us getting him in though I also believe that was only in case Bony didn't come.

Not heard anything about Yiadom.
Chadli & Arias on 15:06 - Aug 31 with 5397 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Chadli & Arias on 15:01 - Aug 31 by magicdaps10

Sorry but despite a good signing in Sanches and Bony return......we have been rightly.mugged off if this is our business today.

Five decent players in two on loan three players out.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Chadli & Arias on 15:07 - Aug 31 with 5370 viewsProfessor

Yiadom seems a likely bet. Janssen is interesting. Either coming here or to WBA -which may mean Chadli is surplus and a lower bid accepted
Chadli & Arias on 15:07 - Aug 31 with 5364 viewsLandore_Jack

Vincent Janssen not coming to Swansea

Just to clear up a few rumours from elsewhere, we understand Vincent Janssen is not heading to the Liberty as part of the deal that looks like taking Fernando Llorente to London.

There have been suggestions Janssen could come to the Liberty but our sources have dismissed it. Stand down.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-transfer-

#backtojack

Chadli & Arias on 15:12 - Aug 31 with 5290 viewsmax936

Chadli & Arias on 15:06 - Aug 31 by TheKirkyLife

There's some truth in the Janssen story. My Spurs friends have said Llorente and him would be separate deals though much like Clucas/Kingsley. Janssen on loan would just be us getting him in though I also believe that was only in case Bony didn't come.

Not heard anything about Yiadom.

I don't know if it's true either to be honest, my Father tells me that Chadli was on his way down here as well it was on Ceefax apparently, who knows it's crazy transfer deadline day

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Chadli & Arias on 15:12 - Aug 31 with 5288 viewssomersetsimon

Chadli & Arias on 15:01 - Aug 31 by magicdaps10

Certainly need some cover at fullback, but I wouldn't mind the club holding some cash back in case we need to reinforce in January.

Apart from the interest in Chadli to play out wide, it seems like Clement's plans don't include another AM.
Chadli & Arias on 17:08 - Aug 31 with 4930 viewsTheKirkyLife

Got an update on this front. Both Chadli and now Arias are EVENS to sign for Swansea.

http://news.ladbrokes.com/football/premier-league/swansea-city-evens-to-secure-p

Arias is looking more and more likely as, if we don't sign him this window, we could potentially get him on a free pre-contract in January. Chadli on the other hand desperately wants to move on from WBA and the club may be forced to lower the asking price. Everything I've heard suggests £20 million and we'll bite.
Chadli & Arias on 17:20 - Aug 31 with 4797 viewsThornburyswan

Chadli & Arias on 17:08 - Aug 31 by TheKirkyLife

Got an update on this front. Both Chadli and now Arias are EVENS to sign for Swansea.

http://news.ladbrokes.com/football/premier-league/swansea-city-evens-to-secure-p

Arias is looking more and more likely as, if we don't sign him this window, we could potentially get him on a free pre-contract in January. Chadli on the other hand desperately wants to move on from WBA and the club may be forced to lower the asking price. Everything I've heard suggests £20 million and we'll bite.

I think this all hinges on whether WBA/Pulis want to bring anyone else in, they look to have spent their £££££s & can only spend anymore if either Evans goes or Chadli does - suspect they'd rather it was Chadli!
Chadli & Arias on 17:25 - Aug 31 with 4729 viewsChippy69

Chadli & Arias on 15:12 - Aug 31 by max936

I don't know if it's true either to be honest, my Father tells me that Chadli was on his way down here as well it was on Ceefax apparently, who knows it's crazy transfer deadline day

Ahh Ceefax
the proper way to spend your time in the gari straight after the final whistle
Ohhh the days

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Chadli & Arias on 17:28 - Aug 31 with 4666 viewsphact0rri

kind of surprising if Chandli doesn't go through.. thats one I expected, above most of the others.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Chadli & Arias on 17:30 - Aug 31 with 4641 viewsTom1912

Chadli & Arias on 17:28 - Aug 31 by phact0rri

kind of surprising if Chandli doesn't go through.. thats one I expected, above most of the others.

Sounds like West Brom were miles above our valuation and we've been hoping they'll lower it. Doesnt seem like they have though.
Chadli & Arias on 17:32 - Aug 31 with 4615 viewsDr_Winston

Wouldn't bet against one more first teamer.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Chadli & Arias on 17:32 - Aug 31 with 4606 viewsFireboy2

Chadli & Arias on 17:30 - Aug 31 by Tom1912

Sounds like West Brom were miles above our valuation and we've been hoping they'll lower it. Doesnt seem like they have though.

Plenty of time yet
Chadli & Arias on 17:32 - Aug 31 with 4599 viewsawayjack

Chadli & Arias on 17:28 - Aug 31 by phact0rri

Both would give us more creative options, pace and squad depth. We have quality in starting 11 but little cover for injuries etc so if I had to chose I'd go for Arias.
Chadli & Arias on 17:32 - Aug 31 with 4593 viewsjedmo_jack

I would love both these players to join, more so than Bony.
Chadli & Arias on 18:59 - Aug 31 with 4276 viewsphact0rri

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Chadli & Arias on 19:10 - Aug 31 with 4123 viewsTheKirkyLife

Chadli & Arias on 18:59 - Aug 31 by phact0rri

Dare I suggest an 11pm-er?
Chadli & Arias on 19:11 - Aug 31 with 4097 viewsThornburyswan

Chadli & Arias on 18:59 - Aug 31 by phact0rri

Mirallas left out too, interesting
Chadli & Arias on 19:16 - Aug 31 with 4030 viewsSwans_16

Think we're in for an 11PM-er on this one.

Do we really need another midfielder now ?

Although this line-up seems like one of the best Starting XI's we may or may not have for as long as i can remember.

Fabianski
Naughton - Fernandez - Mawson - Olsson
Carroll - Clucas - Chadli
Sanches
Bony - Abraham

Then when we want a more defensive lineup we can play Mesa instead of either Carroll or Clucas - Happy days !
[Post edited 31 Aug 2017 19:23]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024