Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Routledge 00:02 - Sep 1 with 5600 viewsMagic_Michu

Did he leave? Please say he did.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Routledge on 00:07 - Sep 1 with 4223 viewsHugeEnkins

He's been waiting for you to go first, Mun..
Routledge on 00:09 - Sep 1 with 4209 viewsSmellyplumz

Signed a new 10 year contract today. 👍

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Routledge on 00:16 - Sep 1 with 4155 viewsHugeEnkins

Routledge on 00:09 - Sep 1 by Smellyplumz

Signed a new 10 year contract today. 👍

Burnt a new hole in my tracksuit today, smoking soap bar without an ashtray.
Routledge on 00:19 - Sep 1 with 4124 viewsawayjack

Nope he's our new wing back. Didn't bother with Arias as Routs had a chat with DOF and said sd he's too slow for wing, he fancies becoming a defender.
Routledge on 00:30 - Sep 1 with 4086 viewsExiledJack

Hard to make a case for him in our strongest 11 atm, but he's still better than plenty in our squad. For a lack of reliable alternatives he's persevered in games that don't suit his style, and struggled against physical, aggressive teams. A far better player in open space, and a true Jack, he's behind Montero, Narsingh and Dyer in the eventual exit queue for me. Have a feeling it could be a good year for him
Routledge on 05:10 - Sep 1 with 3969 viewsEasternJack

Routledge on 00:30 - Sep 1 by ExiledJack

Hard to make a case for him in our strongest 11 atm, but he's still better than plenty in our squad. For a lack of reliable alternatives he's persevered in games that don't suit his style, and struggled against physical, aggressive teams. A far better player in open space, and a true Jack, he's behind Montero, Narsingh and Dyer in the eventual exit queue for me. Have a feeling it could be a good year for him

I disagree. As impact subs, both Montero and Narsigh are more likely to contribute. Routledge doesn't have any outstanding features to change a game. As for Dyer... I'll keep the MM comments s to myself.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Routledge on 06:23 - Sep 1 with 3905 viewsSwanseaisgreat

Window still open in many countries so could still leave.
Maybe Barca will come in for him..
Routledge on 07:14 - Sep 1 with 3809 viewsExiledJack

Routledge on 05:10 - Sep 1 by EasternJack

I disagree. As impact subs, both Montero and Narsigh are more likely to contribute. Routledge doesn't have any outstanding features to change a game. As for Dyer... I'll keep the MM comments s to myself.

That's a fair view to hold, the others certainly have different strengths to Routledge. I'm a big fan of Dyer for what he's done over the years, and it's through no fault of his own that he's contributed far less than Wayne in recent times.

Montero and Narsingh I agree with using as subs, if at all. Phenomenal pace but unfortunately little else. Their attributes may indeed link better with our new set up than Routledge will, my hunch is he will do better but who knows. Looking forward to finding out
Login to get fewer ads

Routledge on 07:37 - Sep 1 with 3741 viewsJackfath

Routledge on 05:10 - Sep 1 by EasternJack

No outstanding features?

Have you not seen the sublime flicks with the outside of his boot?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Routledge on 07:38 - Sep 1 with 3740 views34dfgdf54

I know I have been a critic of Routs, but I really don't see the need of comments such as "please say he's left" etc. He's been a quality player for the club and great value for money, bit more respect needed surely?
Routledge on 07:53 - Sep 1 with 3687 viewsYossarian

Routledge on 00:19 - Sep 1 by awayjack

Nope he's our new wing back. Didn't bother with Arias as Routs had a chat with DOF and said sd he's too slow for wing, he fancies becoming a defender.

You jest? Might be a decent option!

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Routledge on 07:55 - Sep 1 with 3668 viewsYossarian

Routledge on 07:14 - Sep 1 by ExiledJack

That's a fair view to hold, the others certainly have different strengths to Routledge. I'm a big fan of Dyer for what he's done over the years, and it's through no fault of his own that he's contributed far less than Wayne in recent times.

Montero and Narsingh I agree with using as subs, if at all. Phenomenal pace but unfortunately little else. Their attributes may indeed link better with our new set up than Routledge will, my hunch is he will do better but who knows. Looking forward to finding out

Shock revelation! Narsingh exposed on Planet Swans forum as having "phenomenal pace"........

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Routledge on 08:59 - Sep 1 with 3572 viewsSPboy

Routledge on 07:53 - Sep 1 by Yossarian

You jest? Might be a decent option!

Except he can't shoot, can't pass more than 5 yards, can't cross the ball and keeps giving the ball away.
Routledge on 09:08 - Sep 1 with 3533 viewsWingstandwood

Oi!..... This club has a reputation for parasitic hangers so they can collect their regular ££££££££'s reward for putting nothing of any value whatsoever in and (own money grabbing aside) producing f#ck all.

KOL's book "I done it and so can you" is inspiring stuff.......Gower, Butler, Montero, Routs have all read it! Even the Yanks, JVZ, Morgan and Jenkins have also.

Argus!

Routledge on 09:50 - Sep 1 with 3471 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Routledge on 07:37 - Sep 1 by Jackfath

No outstanding features?

Have you not seen the sublime flicks with the outside of his boot?

Let me correct that for you.

Have you not seen the sublime flicks with the outside of his boot to an opposing player?

There fixed it for you.
Routledge on 09:58 - Sep 1 with 3456 viewsAl_Bundy

Routledge on 00:30 - Sep 1 by ExiledJack

Still better than plenty in our squad? Based on what?
Routledge on 10:09 - Sep 1 with 3418 viewsdameedna

Routledge on 09:58 - Sep 1 by Al_Bundy

Still better than plenty in our squad? Based on what?

Based on opinions.
Routledge on 10:10 - Sep 1 with 3411 viewswhoflungdung

Just who would buy him.

Seriously, this jerk will see out his lucrative contract with us then moved on to Boreham Wood

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Routledge on 10:14 - Sep 1 with 3392 viewsDr_Winston

Yes, a bargain acquisition who played an important role in one of the best and most successful spells in Swansea City history is a "Jerk".

Welcome back Richard. This board needed someone to make people feel better about themselves.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Routledge on 10:35 - Sep 1 with 3350 viewsAl_Bundy

Routledge on 10:09 - Sep 1 by dameedna

Based on opinions.

Question avoidance
Routledge on 10:39 - Sep 1 with 3339 viewswhoflungdung

Thanks Jamie and good to see you defending those players who are useless but ones you like.

Ff s

Jerk is kind and I'd suggest nowhere near as offensive as punters wTching him stroll on to the field and almost immediately give the ball direct to an opponent and then repeat shortly afterwards.

Save your support for a worthier cause and hope we can rid ourselves of him and Dyer,come to that,both of whom should be nowhere near our pay roll.

Try a little tenderness

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Routledge on 11:10 - Sep 1 with 3296 viewsValeJack

Been a decent servant to the club and played a part in our greatest period in history, but based on the last 3 years I will happily drive him to lower-Baghdad if it means he's off the wage bill.
Routledge on 11:30 - Sep 1 with 3250 viewsWingstandwood

Routledge on 10:10 - Sep 1 by whoflungdung

Just who would buy him.

Seriously, this jerk will see out his lucrative contract with us then moved on to Boreham Wood

Yep, the likes of O'Leary, Gower, and Butler did the same; after they left it was immediate retirement or a handful of appearances for Ebbsfleet United.

Apparently however?.... Word got about on here that they were "Good in the dressing room". I never realised that other some grown men of undoubted ability needed to be motivated and cajoled by inferior hangers-on like O’ Leary etc. Maybe thats why Rout's is here? Some kind of emotional crutch?

Argus!

Routledge on 11:32 - Sep 1 with 3244 viewsBarrySwan

Routledge on 07:14 - Sep 1 by ExiledJack

'and it's through no fault of his own that he's contributed far less than Wayne in recent times.'

Well apart from the fact that despite an absolutely outstanding first season in the premier, he's never beaten an oppositon player or looked anything other than a passenger ever since of course!
Routledge on 12:11 - Sep 1 with 3190 viewsDr_Winston

Routledge on 10:39 - Sep 1 by whoflungdung

Thanks Jamie and good to see you defending those players who are useless but ones you like.

Ff s

Jerk is kind and I'd suggest nowhere near as offensive as punters wTching him stroll on to the field and almost immediately give the ball direct to an opponent and then repeat shortly afterwards.

Save your support for a worthier cause and hope we can rid ourselves of him and Dyer,come to that,both of whom should be nowhere near our pay roll.

Try a little tenderness

So much hate for someone you've contributed so little towards.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024