Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yiadom still on.... 11:18 - Sep 1 with 18843 viewsexiledinenglandjack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41122257
Yiadom still on.... on 11:19 - Sep 1 with 7203 viewsLegend83

If we scrape this one over the line, I would say that overall it has been a very good transfer window.

Would have liked to have seen a more creative wide player in the Chadli mould but can't really argue at Sanches, Bony, Clucas and decent full-back cover in Yiadom.
Yiadom still on.... on 11:21 - Sep 1 with 7178 viewsValeJack

This bloody window. How can we have left it so late as to be unsure whether the relevant paperwork was processed in time.

Agreed though - would improve our window once again. I love Rangel but his legs are on the way out.
Yiadom still on.... on 11:21 - Sep 1 with 7164 viewsLandore_Jack

How much did we offer?

#backtojack

Yiadom still on.... on 11:22 - Sep 1 with 7150 viewsWarwickHunt

Robin Sharpe was unavailable for comment.
Yiadom still on.... on 11:23 - Sep 1 with 7134 viewsWarwickHunt

Yiadom still on.... on 11:21 - Sep 1 by Landore_Jack

How much did we offer?

500k and two packets of pork scratchings.
Yiadom still on.... on 11:23 - Sep 1 with 7121 viewsCooperman

If we attempted to sign him yesterday but failed due to timing then someone needs sacking. It's not the first time that this has happened.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Yiadom still on.... on 11:25 - Sep 1 with 7084 viewsPegojack

I presume McSocks was a sweetner for this deal, then?

If that paperwork was processed, why wasn't this paperwork?
Yiadom still on.... on 11:27 - Sep 1 with 7051 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Yiadom still on.... on 11:25 - Sep 1 by Pegojack

I presume McSocks was a sweetner for this deal, then?

If that paperwork was processed, why wasn't this paperwork?

Perhaps we were keener on getting McSocks out than Yiadom in...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Yiadom still on.... on 11:45 - Sep 1 with 6855 viewsMo_Wives

Yiadom still on.... on 11:23 - Sep 1 by WarwickHunt

500k and two packets of pork scratchings.

One of those packets were open and a few scratchings were missing. That's the danger of letting Dineen get too close to the deals.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Yiadom still on.... on 11:48 - Sep 1 with 6817 viewsBarryTownSwam

The deal for McBurney hinged on the Bony / Lorente deals. They happened late evening which meant McBurney's deal happened a few minutes later. It may have been true that we agreed that we'd get the right back in on condition Barnsley signed McBurney but the lateness of the knock-on deals doesn't give much time for the Yiadom paperwork to be faxed off.

McBurney won't keep us in the Premier League so he's better off on loan at Barnsley.

Even if we don't sign Yiadom now Barnsley have showed intent by selling him to us. I read on here that Arias is in last year of his contract so he'll be able to secur a better deal from us in January !
I predict it's likely we'll get one or both full backs in January !
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 11:53]
Yiadom still on.... on 11:53 - Sep 1 with 6736 viewsGriffting

I thought as long as you could prove a deal was in place then the paperwork could be submitted by 1 am?
Yiadom still on.... on 11:56 - Sep 1 with 6685 viewsjedijack

Yiadom still on.... on 11:48 - Sep 1 by BarryTownSwam

The deal for McBurney hinged on the Bony / Lorente deals. They happened late evening which meant McBurney's deal happened a few minutes later. It may have been true that we agreed that we'd get the right back in on condition Barnsley signed McBurney but the lateness of the knock-on deals doesn't give much time for the Yiadom paperwork to be faxed off.

McBurney won't keep us in the Premier League so he's better off on loan at Barnsley.

Even if we don't sign Yiadom now Barnsley have showed intent by selling him to us. I read on here that Arias is in last year of his contract so he'll be able to secur a better deal from us in January !
I predict it's likely we'll get one or both full backs in January !
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 11:53]

Surely he was leaving, regardless of what happened with Bony / Llorente?
Yiadom still on.... on 11:56 - Sep 1 with 6685 viewsThornburyswan

Yiadom still on.... on 11:53 - Sep 1 by Griffting

I thought as long as you could prove a deal was in place then the paperwork could be submitted by 1 am?

Correct provided we submitted a completed deal sheet with the intention to do the deal signed by both clubs & the player by 11PM
Yiadom still on.... on 12:13 - Sep 1 with 6475 viewsJackSkellington

Oh no, but if this one goes through we won't be able to whinge about how the board have shafted us with the worst window ever
Yiadom still on.... on 12:22 - Sep 1 with 6377 viewsmax936

Yiadom still on.... on 11:56 - Sep 1 by Thornburyswan

Correct provided we submitted a completed deal sheet with the intention to do the deal signed by both clubs & the player by 11PM

Great news if this comes off, perfect cover for Naughton

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Yiadom still on.... on 12:32 - Sep 1 with 6282 viewsmax936

Yiadom still on.... on 11:53 - Sep 1 by Griffting

Yeah the was a 2 hr extension for deals in the making.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Yiadom still on.... on 12:36 - Sep 1 with 6212 viewsJackFish

Good news, we definitely needed another fullback, I wanted Arias but Yiadom seems pretty good too. Would have liked one more attacking option too as we still have plenty of the Siggy money left, but I guess it's not so important if we're not going to be playing with wingers.
Yiadom still on.... on 12:38 - Sep 1 with 6191 viewstheloneranger

Yiadom still on.... on 12:32 - Sep 1 by max936

Yeah the was a 2 hr extension for deals in the making.

I think these deals had to be started and in progress between 9pm and 11pm, to get the 2 hour extension

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Yiadom still on.... on 12:59 - Sep 1 with 6000 viewsLandore_Jack

Doesn't look good.

Unfortunately for Swansea, the documentation does not appear to have gone through in time leaving a move for Yiadom in limbo.

The club are seeking clarification from the football authorities as to whether the paperwork was submitted ahead of the deadline for them to complete the move, but it is thought to be unlikely that the deal can be salvaged.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-made-last

#backtojack

Yiadom still on.... on 13:07 - Sep 1 with 5888 viewsWarwickHunt

We've only needed a right back for three fücking years...
Yiadom still on.... on 13:08 - Sep 1 with 5859 viewspencoedjack

Yiadom still on.... on 12:59 - Sep 1 by Landore_Jack

Doesn't look good.

Unfortunately for Swansea, the documentation does not appear to have gone through in time leaving a move for Yiadom in limbo.

The club are seeking clarification from the football authorities as to whether the paperwork was submitted ahead of the deadline for them to complete the move, but it is thought to be unlikely that the deal can be salvaged.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-made-last

We have known for over a week we needed a full back (imo 1st choice) but we are fannying about @ 11pm on deadline day.

Very amateurish for a PL club.
Yiadom still on.... on 13:11 - Sep 1 with 5832 viewsairedale

Looks like we'll have to wait to see what Father Christmas brings us then.
Yiadom still on.... on 13:13 - Sep 1 with 5799 viewsWarwickHunt

Yiadom still on.... on 13:08 - Sep 1 by pencoedjack

We have known for over a week we needed a full back (imo 1st choice) but we are fannying about @ 11pm on deadline day.

Very amateurish for a PL club.

That's because our self-appointed DoF is an...amateur.
Yiadom still on.... on 13:15 - Sep 1 with 5769 viewssomersetsimon

Yiadom still on.... on 12:59 - Sep 1 by Landore_Jack

Doesn't look good.

The article is confusing. It says:

"Unfortunately for Swansea, the documentation does not appear to have gone through in time leaving a move for Yiadom in limbo."

then says

"The club are seeking clarification from the football authorities as to whether the paperwork was submitted ahead of the deadline for them to complete the move"

What needs to be clarified? Surely the club knows whether the paperwork was sent by 11pm or not?

Also, it says the reason for the last minute dash was that the player was going to join Huddersfield, but failed the medical!
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 13:19]
Yiadom still on.... on 13:22 - Sep 1 with 5676 viewsLandore_Jack

Yiadom still on.... on 13:15 - Sep 1 by somersetsimon

The article is confusing. It says:

"Unfortunately for Swansea, the documentation does not appear to have gone through in time leaving a move for Yiadom in limbo."

then says

"The club are seeking clarification from the football authorities as to whether the paperwork was submitted ahead of the deadline for them to complete the move"

What needs to be clarified? Surely the club knows whether the paperwork was sent by 11pm or not?

Also, it says the reason for the last minute dash was that the player was going to join Huddersfield, but failed the medical!
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 13:19]

He failed a medical with Huddersfield two weeks ago.

#backtojack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024