Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cant blame the yanks. 18:19 - Sep 1 with 3888 viewsswansealad69

The one and only rat to blame is huw.
Allways looking to bring his players in and rarely lets the management do it them selfs
Allways linked with same players what ever the management.
He has made a lot off money from the club along with the other rats in selling shares or by using the club in there private buissness activities.
Many blame the yanks but it was our so called swans fans directors who sold to the yanks and kept everything away from the trust.
Even the head off the trust at the time was benefiting from the club by doing its printing and later comes out that he took payments from the club.
Wile i dont hold no grudge to the original board for making money as they are the ones who put it up at the start.
I do blame them for there greed in selling to the yanks
Dont tell me during negotiations there was no questions asked as to what the yanks plans were.
And wile huw now sitting on a small fortune he still running the club and selling off our assets .
The sooner huw leaves the better as he is a rat who is now only interested in profits.
Cant blame the yanks. on 18:22 - Sep 1 with 2448 viewsE20Jack

Blame for what?

Maybe I am the only one to be delighted with this transfer window then? We have improved the team immensely from the squad that turned out against Southampton.

I dont know what the obsession in spending every single penny we have is. Yes there are some gaps but we have not found the right player yet. Last thing we should be doing is spending millions on filling holes just to make up the numbers.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Cant blame the yanks. on 18:22 - Sep 1 with 2439 viewsDarran

You should have said.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cant blame the yanks. on 18:26 - Sep 1 with 2421 viewsWingstandwood

Jenkins, Morgan, JVZ, Dineen should all have left immediately post sell-out-sell-off but still want the best of all worlds.

They still want more of the filty lucre, the status, the spin-off's, the contacts, the perks, the attention, the power etc that SCFC chairmanship/directorship of a club residing in the worldwide famous Premier League brought/brings.

Argus!

Cant blame the yanks. on 18:35 - Sep 1 with 2381 viewsswansealad69

Cant blame the yanks. on 18:22 - Sep 1 by E20Jack

Blame for what?

Maybe I am the only one to be delighted with this transfer window then? We have improved the team immensely from the squad that turned out against Southampton.

I dont know what the obsession in spending every single penny we have is. Yes there are some gaps but we have not found the right player yet. Last thing we should be doing is spending millions on filling holes just to make up the numbers.

No wingers that can score
No back up for left or right backs
Getvrid off our 2 top players who lets be honest kept us up and bring in a player who looks not intrested anymore and a long way from the player he was and a young kid with no dought bags off talent but a massive gamble.
We are still picking 3 players who have been here for 8 years or morw rangel britton and rought.
Britton i love but lets be honest he should not be first hoce after 7 years in the prem rangel isrealy struggling and rought is garbage and should have left 3 years back.
We are a weaker side now then last year yet pepole realy think we have had a good window ffs.
And im called fecking stupid.
10 players gone out in this window some on loan some were on loan last season but still ours.
Ans 5 brought in
This after the last 2 seasons were we have struggled.
Not good enough and needed to get rid off plyers yeas but aint replaced.
Cant blame the yanks. on 18:37 - Sep 1 with 2358 viewsDr_Winston

The important thing is not to let it get you down.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cant blame the yanks. on 18:39 - Sep 1 with 2329 viewsEasternJack

I just bought tickets for West Ham and reading away - cheered me up no end!

I suggest you do the same

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Cant blame the yanks. on 18:41 - Sep 1 with 2318 viewsdailew

Cant blame the yanks. on 18:37 - Sep 1 by Dr_Winston

Some people not happy unless they're whinging.

Massively over-represented on online forums. Get ignored and shunned in real life but have an equal platform online.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Cant blame the yanks. on 18:43 - Sep 1 with 2297 viewsE20Jack

Cant blame the yanks. on 18:35 - Sep 1 by swansealad69

No wingers that can score
No back up for left or right backs
Getvrid off our 2 top players who lets be honest kept us up and bring in a player who looks not intrested anymore and a long way from the player he was and a young kid with no dought bags off talent but a massive gamble.
We are still picking 3 players who have been here for 8 years or morw rangel britton and rought.
Britton i love but lets be honest he should not be first hoce after 7 years in the prem rangel isrealy struggling and rought is garbage and should have left 3 years back.
We are a weaker side now then last year yet pepole realy think we have had a good window ffs.
And im called fecking stupid.
10 players gone out in this window some on loan some were on loan last season but still ours.
Ans 5 brought in
This after the last 2 seasons were we have struggled.
Not good enough and needed to get rid off plyers yeas but aint replaced.

Rangel is back up RB, Clucas is back up LB with a host of options to replace Clucas.

The two players you refer to are just the ones that finished off the designated limited moves in our playbook. Siggy will not find anywhere near the success at Everton and Llorente will not find anywhere near the success at Spurs because neither will have plays designed for them and them alone to score, the teams are good enough for a variety of attacks.

Thankfully we are now too.

I am happy with the squad at this moment in time. We do need a permanent starting striker, creative midfielder and full back. But it isnt championship manager, the correct players clearly were not available at the right price. We try again in Jan.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 18:50]

Login to get fewer ads

Cant blame the yanks. on 18:45 - Sep 1 with 2288 viewsswansealad69

Cant blame the yanks. on 18:37 - Sep 1 by Dr_Winston

But thats just it it does get me down
Yes some might say that we are lucky that were we are now is far better then were we were.
And i do appreciate that we can not compete with other on spending
But huw is the cancer at the club and has become the dictator
We dont need to spend huge for success
Look at the way we played under ml
We were a class team that was playing some off the best football in europe let alone the prem
We were the talk off everyone and all for little money
Ml was sh@t on by the club and monk
Huw wanted him out
After all ml done for the club and the players he brought in his thanks was in the transfer window huw the rat brings in emnes and ngog.
We realy had the chance to push on but huw feckedvit up
Then when it was time to step down and let some new blood take the club on he sold the club for his own profit rather then for the sake off the club.
Things could be so much better now but for the interfering in the team from him.
Cant blame the yanks. on 18:49 - Sep 1 with 2268 viewsDr_Winston

Cant blame the yanks. on 18:45 - Sep 1 by swansealad69

But thats just it it does get me down
Yes some might say that we are lucky that were we are now is far better then were we were.
And i do appreciate that we can not compete with other on spending
But huw is the cancer at the club and has become the dictator
We dont need to spend huge for success
Look at the way we played under ml
We were a class team that was playing some off the best football in europe let alone the prem
We were the talk off everyone and all for little money
Ml was sh@t on by the club and monk
Huw wanted him out
After all ml done for the club and the players he brought in his thanks was in the transfer window huw the rat brings in emnes and ngog.
We realy had the chance to push on but huw feckedvit up
Then when it was time to step down and let some new blood take the club on he sold the club for his own profit rather then for the sake off the club.
Things could be so much better now but for the interfering in the team from him.

I'm not going to disagree with much of that, but there are a lot more reasons for positivity now than there were, even if Jenkins is proving hard to shift.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cant blame the yanks. on 18:50 - Sep 1 with 2262 viewsswansealad69

Cant blame the yanks. on 18:41 - Sep 1 by dailew

Some people not happy unless they're whinging.

Massively over-represented on online forums. Get ignored and shunned in real life but have an equal platform online.

Plenty off friends and dont need a platform via here to air my views
U say some people just like to moan?
Well i could say that some pepole will allways allow to have the wool pulled over there eyes and easly fed sh@t.
Cant blame the yanks. on 19:02 - Sep 1 with 2207 viewsswansealad69

Cant blame the yanks. on 18:43 - Sep 1 by E20Jack

Rangel is back up RB, Clucas is back up LB with a host of options to replace Clucas.

The two players you refer to are just the ones that finished off the designated limited moves in our playbook. Siggy will not find anywhere near the success at Everton and Llorente will not find anywhere near the success at Spurs because neither will have plays designed for them and them alone to score, the teams are good enough for a variety of attacks.

Thankfully we are now too.

I am happy with the squad at this moment in time. We do need a permanent starting striker, creative midfielder and full back. But it isnt championship manager, the correct players clearly were not available at the right price. We try again in Jan.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 18:50]

Yes players are available but when we offer less then half what teams are asking the outcome is obvious.
Clucas is not a natural lb and rangel is to old its as simple as that.
Why did we sell Kingsley when we clearly needed him?
U say we need players well ain't that the point off the transfer window.
As i said we can not spend stupid money
But then we have huw who spends 16m on baston?
But refuses to pay th asking price for the psv full back that we need.
U say this is not championship manager so then what does huw think he is doing
Neve managed coached or played top flight.
A failed business man in a small city yet thinks he can play hard ball with successful pepole who have football in there blood.
The guy is a clown
And has sold us to the highest bidder who lined hos pockets.
Not a single penny the yanks bought the club for went to the club but to share holders
And they are going to want there investment back as they are not football fans but simply buissness men.
And huw would have know this in the negotiations and agreed
For this reason alone the guy os a sell out rat.
I would rather us go down but atleast have a go with a board that does whats best for the club then this
Cant blame the yanks. on 19:05 - Sep 1 with 2190 viewsDarran

Cant blame the yanks. on 19:02 - Sep 1 by swansealad69

Yes players are available but when we offer less then half what teams are asking the outcome is obvious.
Clucas is not a natural lb and rangel is to old its as simple as that.
Why did we sell Kingsley when we clearly needed him?
U say we need players well ain't that the point off the transfer window.
As i said we can not spend stupid money
But then we have huw who spends 16m on baston?
But refuses to pay th asking price for the psv full back that we need.
U say this is not championship manager so then what does huw think he is doing
Neve managed coached or played top flight.
A failed business man in a small city yet thinks he can play hard ball with successful pepole who have football in there blood.
The guy is a clown
And has sold us to the highest bidder who lined hos pockets.
Not a single penny the yanks bought the club for went to the club but to share holders
And they are going to want there investment back as they are not football fans but simply buissness men.
And huw would have know this in the negotiations and agreed
For this reason alone the guy os a sell out rat.
I would rather us go down but atleast have a go with a board that does whats best for the club then this

Well you're right about Clucas anyway.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cant blame the yanks. on 19:08 - Sep 1 with 2167 viewsxmastree

It's been done to death now. Why ?. Because we were all happy when they got us to the premier league and kept us there for years, built 2 premier training facilities without loading us with debt.

Yes they sold some shares and yes could have been done better but its done. The trust are also sellling some of theirs now and maybe all in the future. The world moves on.
The propaganda surrounding the yanks and asset stripping was just that.... Propaganda. There is no evidence that they are doing anything of the sort. Why ? Because in the last 2 windows they have spent as much as they have brought in.
They have kept the chair, vice chair etc there because they have 15 years experience in running a british football team. A period that i might add where there has been no relegation but just growth.

Yes i know some of them, no i don't condone everything they did ( i have personally messaged a few on here so they know im not related in any way to the previous board ) but it's time to look ahead. I think we have had a good window, are stronger for it and i don't care a flying f@ck who negotiated the deals.
I can't wait to see wilf, sanches, clucas etc against newcastle. In fact i might even go to reading midweek. !
Cant blame the yanks. on 19:12 - Sep 1 with 2142 viewsE20Jack

Cant blame the yanks. on 19:08 - Sep 1 by xmastree

It's been done to death now. Why ?. Because we were all happy when they got us to the premier league and kept us there for years, built 2 premier training facilities without loading us with debt.

Yes they sold some shares and yes could have been done better but its done. The trust are also sellling some of theirs now and maybe all in the future. The world moves on.
The propaganda surrounding the yanks and asset stripping was just that.... Propaganda. There is no evidence that they are doing anything of the sort. Why ? Because in the last 2 windows they have spent as much as they have brought in.
They have kept the chair, vice chair etc there because they have 15 years experience in running a british football team. A period that i might add where there has been no relegation but just growth.

Yes i know some of them, no i don't condone everything they did ( i have personally messaged a few on here so they know im not related in any way to the previous board ) but it's time to look ahead. I think we have had a good window, are stronger for it and i don't care a flying f@ck who negotiated the deals.
I can't wait to see wilf, sanches, clucas etc against newcastle. In fact i might even go to reading midweek. !

Nope. Never forget. Dineen is scum.

To suggest the Trust selling their shares is the same as the others selling is ludicrous.

Cant blame the yanks. on 19:16 - Sep 1 with 2124 viewsChippy69

Cant blame the yanks. on 19:08 - Sep 1 by xmastree

Carpet, brush, rubs hands
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 19:24]

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Cant blame the yanks. on 19:33 - Sep 1 with 2065 viewsxmastree

Cant blame the yanks. on 19:16 - Sep 1 by Chippy69

Carpet, brush, rubs hands
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 19:24]

No. Just this happened a year and a half ago and the club has moved on. There is no going backwards, so no point in the blame game now. I bet the club is no worse off financially than it was pre sale. In fact i hazard a guess its better as the people owning us have the financial clout to holding us together should we ever get relegated.

Don't go abusing me just because i know some of them. There are many many people who know them i just happen to post on here sometimes.
Byw I should all be allowed to post without abuse just because i have an association.
Cant blame the yanks. on 19:41 - Sep 1 with 2038 viewsChippy69

Cant blame the yanks. on 19:33 - Sep 1 by xmastree

No. Just this happened a year and a half ago and the club has moved on. There is no going backwards, so no point in the blame game now. I bet the club is no worse off financially than it was pre sale. In fact i hazard a guess its better as the people owning us have the financial clout to holding us together should we ever get relegated.

Don't go abusing me just because i know some of them. There are many many people who know them i just happen to post on here sometimes.
Byw I should all be allowed to post without abuse just because i have an association.

Grow a pair will you,
if you don't like what other people think then tough sh it
you can allways sign off

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Cant blame the yanks. on 19:45 - Sep 1 with 2022 viewsE20Jack

Tony Petty was 15 years ago and will always be thought of as scum. Dineen, Jenkins and co will go down in memory as the same. Time does not matter.

Will they donate millions to the Trust, millions that they short-changed them by selling behind their backs? If so, then I suppose forgiving can be an option.

To keep the ill gotten gains, stick two fingers up to the fans and say ''sowwwy, fwwwiends?'' aint gonna cut it.

tell them that from me will you?
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 19:46]

Cant blame the yanks. on 19:45 - Sep 1 with 2019 viewsswansealad69

Yrs its done and there is no going back
But to just sit there and allow the rats who give us so much then sell us out will never happen
Thing is we have become a typical premiership club and fan base
To many middle class tossers who have no real pride and would never have entertained the club before the prem.
What has happend to the real fans who love the club and fought to get rid off petty
Yes its all done and huw and his fellow vermin are now set up for life but why should we let them sit high and mighty like fecking kings wile getting huge wages and payouts
Why are they still even at the club.
The club was sold for money to the share holders only so now please feck off u greedy cents and lets see were the next chapter leads us.
We the fans or should i say us the real fans should not let them sit comfortable wile treating us like fecking fools.
I dont expect any middle class tossers who are all off a sudden life long swans fans (since we reached the prem to understand my anger but im sure there are many on here that do.
Cant blame the yanks. on 19:58 - Sep 1 with 1981 views73DG

Swansealad69 , has got to be taking acid.
Cant blame the yanks. on 20:05 - Sep 1 with 1966 views73DG

Not every Swans fan is anti Huw Jenkins, etc.
The club had to move on at some stage. Keeping the status quo, wasn't an option in my opinion.
Cant blame the yanks. on 20:25 - Sep 1 with 1924 viewsxmastree

Cant blame the yanks. on 19:45 - Sep 1 by E20Jack

Tony Petty was 15 years ago and will always be thought of as scum. Dineen, Jenkins and co will go down in memory as the same. Time does not matter.

Will they donate millions to the Trust, millions that they short-changed them by selling behind their backs? If so, then I suppose forgiving can be an option.

To keep the ill gotten gains, stick two fingers up to the fans and say ''sowwwy, fwwwiends?'' aint gonna cut it.

tell them that from me will you?
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 19:46]

You little beaut. That is just comedy gold.

You compare petty to jenkins / dineen etc?

Petty. 2nd division and tried to asset strip. Minutes from going bust. Club worth nothing

Old board. 2nd division to premier league, 6 years there, major cup, europa league, 30 mill of training facilities. Club STILL WORTH at least 100 million.

'Go down in history as the same'. Dear god i thought you were bright.

There really is no point on posting on here. It's like the twilight zone. Some of you obviously need to use this as a wall to bump your head .
I have tried to put a different perspective, tried to offer a different view. Absolutely pointless which is very sad.
Cant blame the yanks. on 20:29 - Sep 1 with 1899 viewsChippy69

Cant blame the yanks. on 20:25 - Sep 1 by xmastree

You little beaut. That is just comedy gold.

You compare petty to jenkins / dineen etc?

Petty. 2nd division and tried to asset strip. Minutes from going bust. Club worth nothing

Old board. 2nd division to premier league, 6 years there, major cup, europa league, 30 mill of training facilities. Club STILL WORTH at least 100 million.

'Go down in history as the same'. Dear god i thought you were bright.

There really is no point on posting on here. It's like the twilight zone. Some of you obviously need to use this as a wall to bump your head .
I have tried to put a different perspective, tried to offer a different view. Absolutely pointless which is very sad.

Bye then cupcake

Cant blame the yanks. on 20:36 - Sep 1 with 1871 viewsswansealad69

Cant blame the yanks. on 20:05 - Sep 1 by 73DG

Not every Swans fan is anti Huw Jenkins, etc.
The club had to move on at some stage. Keeping the status quo, wasn't an option in my opinion.

As i said i agree the club had to move on.
But it was the board who had the responsibility to make sure the right investors would buy the club
It turns out that the only investment was for the directors and not a penny to the club.
They have made over 70m and spent 40 at best.
Not a bad summers work is it 30m back in the bank
Bare in mind the team needed money spent at the end off the season to strengthen.
So not only have the club not made 30m but have not had to spend its own money.
Honestly are u pepole that blinded by the bull sh#t thats going on
And wile huw sits on his small fortune is now getting a nice pay packet every week plus i dare say decent bonuses for how much he saves the owners

The guy is a survivor and his only money orientated and his love for the club is second best.
But hey u all who love to carry his love child think what u want but do the mathes
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024