Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aberaeron Float .Racist 18:44 - Sep 1 with 9480 viewswhoflungdung

Apparently

Dyfed Powys police investigating

Over to you

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Aberaeron Float .Racist on 10:04 - Sep 3 with 2677 viewswobbly

Aberaeron Float .Racist on 16:39 - Sep 2 by r0ckin

I'm sorry I find this sort of post utter bilge and it's the same sanctimonious bs that comes from the guardian day after day.

I would consider myself very non racist, I despise racism. I'm very Internationalist in my outlook and have had the pleasure of meeting many different people from all sorts of cultures some of my close family are from an ethnic minority.

If you cannot see the difference in boundaries between good fun between different people and having a joke then you really are a not a Worldly person. You are somebody who would struggle to get on with people from other cultures because you'd be so afraid of offending.

If you can't find humour in likes of Father Ted, then there's no hope for you seriously. What breaks down boundaries is humour and the ability to extract the urine out of oneself.

The people who are offended constantly over nothing always tend to come from very comfortable middle class backgrounds with next to no mixing with people of a different background. They are the sort of people who subconsciously would run a mile if a group of people of colour walked in.

Anybody who has lived a little knows where the line is.

Down with this sort of thing.
Aberaeron Float .Racist on 10:11 - Sep 3 with 2666 viewsjack247

Aberaeron Float .Racist on 16:39 - Sep 2 by r0ckin

I'm sorry I find this sort of post utter bilge and it's the same sanctimonious bs that comes from the guardian day after day.

I would consider myself very non racist, I despise racism. I'm very Internationalist in my outlook and have had the pleasure of meeting many different people from all sorts of cultures some of my close family are from an ethnic minority.

If you cannot see the difference in boundaries between good fun between different people and having a joke then you really are a not a Worldly person. You are somebody who would struggle to get on with people from other cultures because you'd be so afraid of offending.

If you can't find humour in likes of Father Ted, then there's no hope for you seriously. What breaks down boundaries is humour and the ability to extract the urine out of oneself.

The people who are offended constantly over nothing always tend to come from very comfortable middle class backgrounds with next to no mixing with people of a different background. They are the sort of people who subconsciously would run a mile if a group of people of colour walked in.

Anybody who has lived a little knows where the line is.

I didn't find Father Ted funny or offensive
Aberaeron Float .Racist on 10:26 - Sep 3 with 2652 viewsMo_Wives

Aberaeron Float .Racist on 15:29 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

I doubt there's a person in the country who doesn't realise that in 2017 blacking up in this way is at the very least going to be a bit controversial and may attract some publicity. I'm only speculating of course but I'd be amazed if the lads involved didn't discuss that beforehand and the thought that they may get on the news or in the papers paid a large part in them deciding to go ahead with it. It's all part of the "ooh look how un-PC I am" counterculture that's growing among those who are afraid to admit their true feelings on certain issues and prefer to hide behind a mantra of "I defend my right to offend". I don't get it why someone would deliberately set out to try and offend personally but we're all different.

"among those who are afraid to admit their true feelings on certain issues and prefer to hide behind a mantra of "I defend my right to offend"."

What are their 'true feelings' on which 'certain issues'?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Aberaeron Float .Racist on 10:30 - Sep 3 with 2636 viewsexiledclaseboy

Aberaeron Float .Racist on 10:04 - Sep 3 by wobbly

Down with this sort of thing.

Careful now.

Poll: Tory leader

Aberaeron Float .Racist on 11:05 - Sep 3 with 2602 viewswhoflungdung

I thought Ted simply reinforced Irish stereotypes about the power of the Catholic Church and filthy priests .

Maybe not

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Aberaeron Float .Racist on 19:07 - Sep 13 with 2493 viewstrampie

Are outsiders deciding what is and isn't acceptable for locals to do, is that what is happening or is it something else ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Aberaeron Float .Racist on 03:59 - Sep 14 with 2434 viewsLoyal

Aberaeron Float .Racist on 17:55 - Sep 2 by trampie

The mindset of some visitors to Wales is perplexing.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2017 18:10]

Aye, like ....
I went in to a shop and they all started talking Welsh.
Er, dildo ?
They were talking Welsh 500 years before you turned up. Your belief it was done just for you merely endorses your prejudice.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024