Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, How Was The Transfer Window For You? 18:05 - Sep 2 with 1004 viewsSwansIndependent

So, How Was The Transfer Window For You? 2nd Sep 2017 18:03
As the dust settles on another transfer window it is always traditional to look back on the deals done and wonder whether you can class it as a success or not. I'll keep this simple, for me the transfer window was a huge success for the Swans. 0

Rate Our Summer Transfer Window (1=Crap, 5=Brilliant)

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
So, How Was The Transfer Window For You? on 18:37 - Sep 2 with 958 viewsclement

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

So, How Was The Transfer Window For You? on 20:45 - Sep 2 with 846 viewsSmellyplumz

Gleaming
[Post edited 2 Sep 2017 20:50]

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

So, How Was The Transfer Window For You? on 21:00 - Sep 2 with 831 viewsDewi1jack

So, How Was The Transfer Window For You? on 20:45 - Sep 2 by Smellyplumz

Gleaming
[Post edited 2 Sep 2017 20:50]

Windolene works a treat.

Good thing with Will and his changing birth certificate coming back

In 10 years time he'll be eligible for a scholarship in the U21s and get classed as home grown

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024