Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are you a dog or a cat lover? 22:35 - Sep 2 with 5220 viewsBrynCartwright

For me......

Dog.

every time.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 22:41 - Sep 2 with 1741 viewsexiledclaseboy

There's not a person in the world worth worrying about who thinks cats are better than dogs. Dogs rule.

Poll: Tory leader

Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 22:41 - Sep 2 with 1741 viewsDr_Winston

Both.

Haven't got time to dedicate to a dog though so cats it is for the moment.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 22:46 - Sep 2 with 1730 viewslifelong

I've had both, if I had another it would be a dog.
Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 22:50 - Sep 2 with 1720 viewsepaul

Was always mainly dogs but loves both of mine equally

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 22:51 - Sep 2 with 1717 viewsdailew

Cats all the way.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 23:18 - Sep 2 with 1679 viewsSwanjaxs

🐶❤

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 23:18 - Sep 2 with 1662 viewsItchySphincter

If you have time for a dog fine. If you're the sort of person that has and dog a doesn't pick up their sh!t you should be force fed it then shot.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2017 23:18]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 23:29 - Sep 2 with 1661 viewslifelong

Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 23:18 - Sep 2 by ItchySphincter

If you have time for a dog fine. If you're the sort of person that has and dog a doesn't pick up their sh!t you should be force fed it then shot.

What about cat shite?

They're out all night shiting everywhere.
Login to get fewer ads

Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 00:13 - Sep 3 with 1639 viewslonglostjack

Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 23:29 - Sep 2 by lifelong

What about cat shite?

They're out all night shiting everywhere.

And killing.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 00:26 - Sep 3 with 1625 viewsSoberBaker

Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 22:41 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

There's not a person in the world worth worrying about who thinks cats are better than dogs. Dogs rule.

Dogs are for chavs to make them feel good about themselves as it makes them feel important.

Pussy rules

AMOW

Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 00:28 - Sep 3 with 1618 viewsHumpty

I love them both, though dogs are obviously much better.
Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 00:31 - Sep 3 with 1612 viewsHumpty

Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 22:51 - Sep 2 by dailew

Cats all the way.

My cat does that to the dog. The dog then rolls over so the cat can lick her 132 tits.

It's quite disturbing so I stop it forthwith.
Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 00:31 - Sep 3 with 1610 viewsHumpty

Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 22:51 - Sep 2 by dailew

Cats all the way.

The cat doesn't talk though.
Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 00:38 - Sep 3 with 1603 viewsSwanzay

Without a shadow of doubt dogs, Ive lived with both...
Cat screaming every morning at 5am for no reason what so ever.
But Du my Spaniel (rescue), what can I say...
Over the last year, she has seen me through thick and thin.
Relation break up and then mums illness.
She slept next to mum every night (when I moved back to care for her) instead of me during mums entire illness. Until that wasn't possible anymore (hospital bed) but would still sleep by her .
Then on the morning of mums passing (after me getting up every few hours to check), Du starting getting agitated and barking, that was at 8:20 and I followed her upstairs.
She went straight to mums room and mum went at 8:32am and she just lay next to the bed.
Du has never slept upstairs since, no matter what I do to encourage her....

Du sat with me front row during mums celebration of life (yes pets are now allowed at services) good as , but had lots of admirers . but she gets me out an about...

I hate doing the same circuit of walks each week, so I get to explore many places I wouldn't have, had it not for being a dog owner. Today for example I was walking in the Brecon Beacons , where as yesterday I was doing the Coastal Path,every day is different and they love you more than themselves.

Amazing creatures!
[Post edited 3 Sep 2017 1:03]
Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 00:43 - Sep 3 with 1593 viewsHumpty

Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 00:38 - Sep 3 by Swanzay

She slept next to mum every night (when I moved back to care for her) instead of me during mums entire illness. Until that wasn't possible anymore (hospital bed) but would still sleep by her .
Then on the morning of mums passing (after me getting up every few hours to check), Du starting getting agitated and barking, that was at 8:20 and I followed her upstairs.
She went straight to mums room and mum went at 8:32am and she just lay next to the bed.

Du sat with me front row during mums celebration of life (yes pets are now allowed at services) good as , but had lots of admirers . but she gets me out an about...

I hate doing the same circuit of walks each week, so I get to explore many places I wouldn't have, had it not for being a dog owner. Today for example I was walking in the Brecon Beacons , where as yesterday I was doing the Coastal Path,every day is different and they love you more than themselves.

Amazing creatures!

Dogs care. Cats genuinely don't give a f*ck.

It's sort of why I admire the selfish bastards.

Saying that, cat never wakes me. Dog will bark at anything at any time of the day or night.

Jack Russels are cool but noisy bastards.

Your dog sounds bloody lovely.
Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 07:05 - Sep 3 with 1528 viewsMo_Wives

It depends what you're looking for.
If you want a trusted and loyal companion which takes more work then it has to be a dog.
If you just want something to tie fireworks to for the LOLZ, then it has to be a cat

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 07:16 - Sep 3 with 1522 viewsN_T_J

I adore my dog. She loves everybody and is a joy to have in the house. Shes 8 and thinks shes still a pup.

Shes a Weimaraner.
Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 08:08 - Sep 3 with 1489 viewssquarebear

There are a few cats on our street but none of the little b@stards will ever* come up and say hello. It's as if one of them has put the word out that I'm not to be trusted.

* when it's chucking it down with rain or freezing cold a couple of them will come and risk a quick cwtch. But most of them run like buggery when they see me.
Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 09:52 - Sep 3 with 1435 viewsSTID2017

Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 00:38 - Sep 3 by Swanzay

Amazing creatures!

My dog passed away last September and I still miss her like crazy.
I loved my cat we had for 16 years but I can't remember missing him so much.
It's like dogs get you more

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 11:39 - Sep 3 with 1391 viewsmax936

Dog without a thought, since we lost our Maxy, I've got two cats that come into the garden and shit on the lawn bastard horrible things, not only that the ginger one takes the piss and walks round the garden on top of the walls, I shoo the tw@ting thing away, but he loves pushing his luck, the owner lives over the back and saw me shooing it away with fowning look so I told him the next time the thing shits in my garden I'll chuck it over the wall to him, he walked off, I'm gonna post it through his letter box instead now.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 11:49 - Sep 3 with 1380 viewsmax936

Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 23:18 - Sep 2 by ItchySphincter

Take a walk along the promenade from Oystermouth to Verdi's its shocking the amount of dog shit along there, the owners must be out early morning or late evenings walking their muts as I can't believe that no one would say anything to them if it they saw them doing it and walking off leaving it there, disgusting people who shouldn't be dog owners.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 11:57 - Sep 3 with 1368 viewsMo_Wives

Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 11:39 - Sep 3 by max936

Dog without a thought, since we lost our Maxy, I've got two cats that come into the garden and shit on the lawn bastard horrible things, not only that the ginger one takes the piss and walks round the garden on top of the walls, I shoo the tw@ting thing away, but he loves pushing his luck, the owner lives over the back and saw me shooing it away with fowning look so I told him the next time the thing shits in my garden I'll chuck it over the wall to him, he walked off, I'm gonna post it through his letter box instead now.

Invite him around to see it...then pick him up by the scruff of his neck, rub his nose in it and say "bad neighbour"

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 12:01 - Sep 3 with 1362 viewsJackfath

I'd like a dog but hate dogshit.

I say this every time we get a dog thread on here.

That reminds me, which is harder a 147 or a 9 dart finish?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 12:08 - Sep 3 with 1358 viewsdailew

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Are you a dog or a cat lover? on 12:09 - Sep 3 with 1357 viewsBarrySwan

I've absolutely no idea how I'd get up at precisely 4.30 and then again at 6.15 every night and early morning if I didn't have a dog.

I often wonder how other people manage to do so?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024