Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread 18:07 - Sep 3 with 8776 viewswaynekerr55

Given the return of the enigmatic Perch, I thought it appropriate to rekindle a bargains thread.

To kick off, home bargains ponty had 12kg of bird seed for £4 and Le Tour De France chain cleaner and all weather lubricant at 99p a can.

As mentioned on another thread Jip Jip Rocks Shiraz has 25% off too

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 17:25 - Sep 6 with 3968 viewswaynekerr55

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 10:10 - Sep 6 by max936

Fuk the household consumables and cerals, what about the ales and wines and any offers on Pipers Crisps
[Post edited 6 Sep 2017 10:11]

Run I mean hop down to Taibach, mun

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 17:42 - Sep 6 with 3951 viewsmax936

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 17:25 - Sep 6 by waynekerr55

Run I mean hop down to Taibach, mun

I still can't put a fecking shoe on, it is getting better though I've even managed to get a sock on today now, bloody foot was in danger of getting frost bite

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 18:47 - Sep 6 with 3920 viewsmonmouth

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 17:24 - Sep 6 by waynekerr55

Quick and easy in the morning, mun. Allows more time for a croissant with jam, obviously.

Is that a particularly distasteful euphemism Wayne?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 22:35 - Sep 6 with 3887 viewswaynekerr55

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 18:47 - Sep 6 by monmouth

Is that a particularly distasteful euphemism Wayne?

😂😂😂😂

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 22:37 - Oct 18 with 3762 viewsSTID2017

Bump

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 23:11 - Oct 18 with 3742 viewsjack_lord

One of the things I get from Homebargains in Ponty I don't really want to talk about as maybe everyone else will want to get it and then there won't be any for me.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 08:44 - Oct 19 with 3675 viewsPegojack

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 23:11 - Oct 18 by jack_lord

One of the things I get from Homebargains in Ponty I don't really want to talk about as maybe everyone else will want to get it and then there won't be any for me.

Are you referring to Doris on the till?
The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 09:58 - Oct 19 with 3645 viewsDafyddHuw

Fortnum and Mason do a cracking apple chutney. Only £35 for a 50 ml jar.

Don't know why everyone doesn't shop there.
Login to get fewer ads

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 10:13 - Oct 19 with 3638 viewswhoflungdung

Make your own

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 10:33 - Oct 19 with 3630 viewsSTID2017

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 09:58 - Oct 19 by DafyddHuw

Fortnum and Mason do a cracking apple chutney. Only £35 for a 50 ml jar.

Don't know why everyone doesn't shop there.

Bet even the Queen has trouble budgeting with those prices ...

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 14:24 - Oct 19 with 3593 viewsLord_Bony

Two tins of Crosse and Blackwell baked beans £1.

Fray Bentos Steak and Kidney Pie £1

Fleece lined mattress protector £7.99 handy for if you pissed the bed regular like.

Special Brew £4.99 four four cans ,fookin bargain

All at home bargins now

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 14:31 - Oct 19 with 3576 viewsjack2jack

6 pack of Walkers crisps in Poundland,you guessed it £1.
The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 16:11 - Oct 19 with 3533 viewsSTID2017

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 14:31 - Oct 19 by jack2jack

6 pack of Walkers crisps in Poundland,you guessed it £1.

Strange to report that Poundland are now selling lots of "New Lines" and "Manager's Specials" which are far more than £1

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 16:14 - Oct 19 with 3530 viewsBanosswan

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 12:13 - Sep 6 by max936

Lye Cross Cheese & Onion, Biggleswade Sweet Chilli. Wissington Tomato, Burrow Hill Cider Vinegar & Sea Salt and Karnataka Black Pepper & Sea Salt are the ones I've tasted to date with the Cheese and Onion favourite.

Chorizo ones are nice

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 16:23 - Oct 19 with 3518 viewsjack2jack

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 16:11 - Oct 19 by STID2017

Strange to report that Poundland are now selling lots of "New Lines" and "Manager's Specials" which are far more than £1

Maybe,but they'll still be cheaper than the Tescos of this world.👍
By the way Cheese and Onion 😉
The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 16:27 - Oct 19 with 3514 viewsSTID2017

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 16:23 - Oct 19 by jack2jack

Maybe,but they'll still be cheaper than the Tescos of this world.👍
By the way Cheese and Onion 😉

Indeed.
We are what I would describe as "grazers" - we shop wherever we get the best product at the best price, be that Tescos, Lidls, Aldis, Poundworld, Home Bargains, etc

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 21:57 - Oct 19 with 3474 viewsjack_lord

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 08:44 - Oct 19 by Pegojack

Are you referring to Doris on the till?

While Doris is appealing in a necrophiliac lusting I was thinking more of their heat logs.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 22:21 - Oct 19 with 3460 viewsjack2jack

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 16:27 - Oct 19 by STID2017

Indeed.
We are what I would describe as "grazers" - we shop wherever we get the best product at the best price, be that Tescos, Lidls, Aldis, Poundworld, Home Bargains, etc

It's nice to have a choice though isn't it, there was a time when we were stuck with the Asdas and Tescos of this world, competition can only be good for the punters.👍
My missus is the expert in shopping for bargains, I wouldn't have known about the crisps if truth be known.😀
The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 23:09 - Oct 19 with 3436 viewsmajorraglan

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 22:21 - Oct 19 by jack2jack

It's nice to have a choice though isn't it, there was a time when we were stuck with the Asdas and Tescos of this world, competition can only be good for the punters.👍
My missus is the expert in shopping for bargains, I wouldn't have known about the crisps if truth be known.😀

Totally agree. Without the Home Bargains, B and M Bargains, Lidl and Aldi's a lot of people would struggled even more during these times of austerity and cut backs.
The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 07:49 - Oct 20 with 3403 viewspikeypaul

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 22:21 - Oct 19 by jack2jack

6 for £1 ?

She is a amateur Iceland 40 for £4 and free delivery.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 09:12 - Oct 20 with 3373 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 14:24 - Oct 19 by Lord_Bony

Two tins of Crosse and Blackwell baked beans £1.

Fray Bentos Steak and Kidney Pie £1

Fleece lined mattress protector £7.99 handy for if you pissed the bed regular like.

Special Brew £4.99 four four cans ,fookin bargain

All at home bargins now

This post has been edited by an administrator

Your last sentence explains the penultimate one

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 09:16 - Oct 20 with 3359 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 09:12 - Oct 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Your last sentence explains the penultimate one

Or rather your penultimate explains the one before it. Well you know what I'm saying, special brew makes a lot of people p*ss their beds

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 11:41 - Oct 20 with 3311 viewsjack2jack

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 07:49 - Oct 20 by pikeypaul

6 for £1 ?

She is a amateur Iceland 40 for £4 and free delivery.

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 12:09 - Oct 20 with 3295 viewsHighjack

I bought an iron for 12 quid in poundstretcher if anyone cares.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 14:06 - Oct 20 with 3253 viewslifelong

25% off 6 bottles of wine, or more, in Tesco’s until next Thursday, staff get an additional 20% off for the same period, knowing somebody working there could be quite beneficial.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024