Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread 18:07 - Sep 3 with 8779 viewswaynekerr55

Given the return of the enigmatic Perch, I thought it appropriate to rekindle a bargains thread.

To kick off, home bargains ponty had 12kg of bird seed for £4 and Le Tour De France chain cleaner and all weather lubricant at 99p a can.

As mentioned on another thread Jip Jip Rocks Shiraz has 25% off too

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 18:11 - Sep 3 with 4225 viewsDarran

Oh Wayne please tell us what the vile Tory cùnt has got on you.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 19:00 - Sep 3 with 4195 viewswaynekerr55

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 18:11 - Sep 3 by Darran

Oh Wayne please tell us what the vile Tory cùnt has got on you.

Ffs mun nothing 😂

Keep this thread on track mun. Any bargains of note?

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 19:11 - Sep 3 with 4163 viewsDarran

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 19:00 - Sep 3 by waynekerr55

Ffs mun nothing 😂

Keep this thread on track mun. Any bargains of note?

Got to be something if it was anyone else saying the things he says you'd be all over him.
(Perhaps that's what it is you are all over him) 👬

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 19:36 - Sep 3 with 4152 viewsjack2jack

Washing powder B and Ms half the price of Tescos,according to the boss.
And Toothpaste in Home Bargains much cheaper than the big stores.
And they are the big brands.
Thank me later.
The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 19:47 - Sep 3 with 4134 viewswhoflungdung

The Pross Train was derailed years ago

Enigmatic ?

Cheeky kunt. I ll have devious,capricious and complex but enigmatic?

Probably right A

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 19:48 - Sep 3 with 4133 viewslifelong

That bird seed is not very good, that's why it's £4, the better seeds are the sunflower hearts which are £12 for 12kgs in Buyology in Llansamlet.
The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 19:52 - Sep 3 with 4126 viewswhoflungdung

Birds.

Ungrateful bastards.

I put bread out ( decent artisan stuff) and locals leave it to the shyte Hawks who deserve to be shot on site

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 19:56 - Sep 3 with 4112 viewswaynekerr55

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 19:11 - Sep 3 by Darran

Got to be something if it was anyone else saying the things he says you'd be all over him.
(Perhaps that's what it is you are all over him) 👬

😂😂😂

Login to get fewer ads

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 20:02 - Sep 3 with 4096 viewsplasjack

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 19:52 - Sep 3 by whoflungdung

Birds.

Ungrateful bastards.

I put bread out ( decent artisan stuff) and locals leave it to the shyte Hawks who deserve to be shot on site

Feed the bins not the birds, seagulls and pigeons, other birds look after them.
The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 20:10 - Sep 3 with 4078 viewswaynekerr55

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 19:48 - Sep 3 by lifelong

That bird seed is not very good, that's why it's £4, the better seeds are the sunflower hearts which are £12 for 12kgs in Buyology in Llansamlet.

I'll have to pick some up next time I'm down

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 20:19 - Sep 3 with 4049 viewslifelong

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 20:10 - Sep 3 by waynekerr55

I'll have to pick some up next time I'm down

The problem with that cheaper seed is that the birds don't take to it and when the seed gets wet it starts to sprout and clog up the feeder, it's a pain.
The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 08:51 - Sep 4 with 3919 viewsPegojack

A slight tangent, but Lidl shot themselves in the foot PR wise a couple of weeks ago with their weekend offer of a box of six bottles of Prosecco for £20.

There were queues at opening time at Lidl stores all around the country, and sure enough every store was sold out of the offer in zero seconds flat, leaving a lot of disgruntled punters.

Herefordjack arrived at his local store at about 8.40 am (I had to do the weekly shop anyway, but turned up early to get the booze). Not a crate to be had, but then I found a box nestling in the shrink wrap of a pallet half unloaded in the wine aisle. Chucking it on the cart and feeling smug, I went to the checkout, only to be told it wasn't the Prosecco featured in the offer, it was a different brand at full price. It was hoicked off the belt double quick and the air turned blue.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2017 9:27]
The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 09:11 - Sep 4 with 3906 viewsSTID2017

Toothpaste in HB always at least half price of major stores.
Also Douwe & Egbert Coffee half price (has been for about two years or more - my coffee of choice )
Back to school pens etc advertised at half price on tv
Anyone with kids in NPT should also check out Macron and shop in Neath near Halifax as alternatives to official suppliers

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 20:52 - Sep 4 with 3725 viewsFieryJack

Fuggin cheapskates, the lot of ya!
The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 07:13 - Sep 5 with 3643 viewswaynekerr55

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 20:52 - Sep 4 by FieryJack

Look after the pennies and the pounds look after themselves!

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 07:50 - Sep 5 with 3624 viewsSTID2017

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 20:52 - Sep 4 by FieryJack

Bought 7 jars of coffee today - saved £14 just on them

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 08:21 - Sep 5 with 3588 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Mrs JM&B does the shopping for an elderley neighbour, by changing from the local shops to Home Bargains etc. she has reduced his bill by about 40%. A significant change when he's managing on just the OAP.

Nescafe Coffee, sugar and Fray Bentos Pies are amongst his favourites where she's saving £'s

[Post edited 5 Sep 2017 8:24]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 12:21 - Sep 5 with 3513 viewswestwalesed

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 08:21 - Sep 5 by JACKMANANDBOY

Mrs JM&B does the shopping for an elderley neighbour, by changing from the local shops to Home Bargains etc. she has reduced his bill by about 40%. A significant change when he's managing on just the OAP.

Nescafe Coffee, sugar and Fray Bentos Pies are amongst his favourites where she's saving £'s

[Post edited 5 Sep 2017 8:24]

Genuine if seemingly patronising post - neighbours like your Mrs are what society is all about.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 10:07 - Sep 6 with 3390 viewswaynekerr55

Waitrose have some good 50% off offers - Regina kitchen roll £1.49 for 2 supersized rolls and 48 Weetabix for £3

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 10:10 - Sep 6 with 3388 viewsmax936

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 10:07 - Sep 6 by waynekerr55

Waitrose have some good 50% off offers - Regina kitchen roll £1.49 for 2 supersized rolls and 48 Weetabix for £3

Fuk the household consumables and cerals, what about the ales and wines and any offers on Pipers Crisps
[Post edited 6 Sep 2017 10:11]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 11:21 - Sep 6 with 3339 viewsBanosswan

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 10:10 - Sep 6 by max936

Fuk the household consumables and cerals, what about the ales and wines and any offers on Pipers Crisps
[Post edited 6 Sep 2017 10:11]

Piper's salt and vinegar

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 12:13 - Sep 6 with 3311 viewsmax936

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 11:21 - Sep 6 by Banosswan

Piper's salt and vinegar

Lye Cross Cheese & Onion, Biggleswade Sweet Chilli. Wissington Tomato, Burrow Hill Cider Vinegar & Sea Salt and Karnataka Black Pepper & Sea Salt are the ones I've tasted to date with the Cheese and Onion favourite.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 12:26 - Sep 6 with 3303 viewsLoyal

Money saved gives you more time for a good w@nk. You should know that.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 13:52 - Sep 6 with 3266 viewswhoflungdung

What?
Weetabix Chez Kerr
lying bitch

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 17:24 - Sep 6 with 3217 viewswaynekerr55

The Home Bargains/B&M/Poundland (other retailers too) thread on 13:52 - Sep 6 by whoflungdung

What?
Weetabix Chez Kerr
lying bitch

Quick and easy in the morning, mun. Allows more time for a croissant with jam, obviously.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024