Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Genderless Clothes 20:20 - Sep 4 with 26315 viewsDarran

Please,just fuçk off you daft twáts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Genderless Clothes on 10:42 - Sep 5 with 1028 viewsMo_Wives

Genderless Clothes on 10:39 - Sep 5 by KrisP

They put DINOSAURS on a DRESS! It's basically the end of society as you know it.

He made an OFFENSIVE JOKE! It's basically the end of society as you know it.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Genderless Clothes on 10:59 - Sep 5 with 1009 viewsDarran

Genderless Clothes on 10:41 - Sep 5 by max936

Darran is easily outraged and loves making threads like this, it makes him feel important

I'm not outraged Stephen I just think the world is going pathetically mad and I have absolutely no doubt in my mind knowing you that you 100% agree with me.

You read interviews with utter cuÅ„ts like Russell Brand whos decided even before his partner gives birth to their child that it's going to be brought up genderless. What? What? Just fuçk off is it?

Oh and I'm not replying to Humpty I'm really not in the mood today plus the fact his views bore the fuçking tits off me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Genderless Clothes on 11:05 - Sep 5 with 1003 viewsBatterseajack

Genderless Clothes on 10:25 - Sep 5 by Mo_Wives

BTW...who is in this 'usual mob'?

I agree with those statements. Not sure how that contradicts my position though. Sitting your child in front of a TV for hours and hours a day is going to enrich their upbringing. I took my baby daughter up Pen-y-fan in those slings (facing backwards) back in April and having an interest in your child's curriculum and education is hardly a bad thing.
Genderless Clothes on 11:06 - Sep 5 with 1002 viewsgolly47

Genderless Clothes on 10:16 - Sep 5 by Batterseajack

So people who give a toss about the quality of their child's upbringing then?

You honestly think that the things I just mentioned are benefiting a child's upbringing?

Poll: What was worse?

Genderless Clothes on 11:09 - Sep 5 with 994 viewsBatterseajack

Genderless Clothes on 11:06 - Sep 5 by golly47

You honestly think that the things I just mentioned are benefiting a child's upbringing?

Please explain how restricting a child's TV consumption and taking a baby out and about in a sling is bad for it.
Genderless Clothes on 11:21 - Sep 5 with 969 viewsMo_Wives

Genderless Clothes on 11:09 - Sep 5 by Batterseajack

Please explain how restricting a child's TV consumption and taking a baby out and about in a sling is bad for it.

It is never OK to strap a tw@t to a baby. This must be stamped out...

#babyshamematters

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Genderless Clothes on 11:23 - Sep 5 with 961 viewsHumpty

Genderless Clothes on 10:25 - Sep 5 by Mo_Wives

BTW...who is in this 'usual mob'?

I like Henlein but what has he or his quote got to do with anything about this?
Genderless Clothes on 11:25 - Sep 5 with 955 viewsSenhin

Genderless Clothes on 10:59 - Sep 5 by Darran

I'm not outraged Stephen I just think the world is going pathetically mad and I have absolutely no doubt in my mind knowing you that you 100% agree with me.

You read interviews with utter cuÅ„ts like Russell Brand whos decided even before his partner gives birth to their child that it's going to be brought up genderless. What? What? Just fuçk off is it?

Oh and I'm not replying to Humpty I'm really not in the mood today plus the fact his views bore the fuçking tits off me.

Did you read that as cherry picked words in The Sun, cos I'm pretty sure he said something like he isn't going to force any identity in his kid, and if it's a girl that wants to play with action man or a boy that wants to play with barbie then why does it matter? Cos I don't see what's wrong there and makes him a c*nt?

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Login to get fewer ads

Genderless Clothes on 11:30 - Sep 5 with 943 viewsHumpty

Genderless Clothes on 09:45 - Sep 5 by Mo_Wives

Who are the usual mob? c'mon, give us a few names.

Well at the moment it seems to be Darran, Yossarian and someone who chooses to call himself Golly.

I'm just asking any of them what exactly they are upset about. Because I don't get it. And Darran won't answer me because he thinks I'm boring and knows I will make him look a tit. Again.
Genderless Clothes on 11:30 - Sep 5 with 943 viewsBatterseajack

On the other end of the spectrum

Genderless Clothes on 11:31 - Sep 5 with 935 viewswestwalesed

With anything that is considered "alternative" by the mainstream - such as Genderless clothes, Veganism, the environmental lobby, Anarchism, Antifa etc etc - I suspect it's not so much the intention behind these lifestyles, more the absolutism that those who choose to espouse it express.

For example, I consider myself an incredibly open-minded, centre-right person. I'm open to new ideas but don't think that they should be imposed upon society - why, because if you expose a society to rapid change it fragments, it needs time to blend.

So, when genderless clothes come along - fine by me. But when people who promote them start saying that everyone else SHOULD use them because it is the RIGHT thing to do? That's when I, like the OP suggested, wants to tell these people to f**k off.

Basically, live and let live.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Genderless Clothes on 11:31 - Sep 5 with 933 viewsBatterseajack

Genderless Clothes on 11:21 - Sep 5 by Mo_Wives

It is never OK to strap a tw@t to a baby. This must be stamped out...

#babyshamematters

It would look more ridiculous if he were pushing a pram over them rocks no?

Better still, just don't bother taking your baby outdoors init
[Post edited 5 Sep 2017 11:32]
Genderless Clothes on 11:34 - Sep 5 with 925 viewsBatterseajack

Genderless Clothes on 11:31 - Sep 5 by westwalesed

With anything that is considered "alternative" by the mainstream - such as Genderless clothes, Veganism, the environmental lobby, Anarchism, Antifa etc etc - I suspect it's not so much the intention behind these lifestyles, more the absolutism that those who choose to espouse it express.

For example, I consider myself an incredibly open-minded, centre-right person. I'm open to new ideas but don't think that they should be imposed upon society - why, because if you expose a society to rapid change it fragments, it needs time to blend.

So, when genderless clothes come along - fine by me. But when people who promote them start saying that everyone else SHOULD use them because it is the RIGHT thing to do? That's when I, like the OP suggested, wants to tell these people to f**k off.

"But when people who promote them start saying that everyone else SHOULD use them because it is the RIGHT thing to do? That's when I, like the OP suggested, wants to tell these people to f**k off. "

Who's doing that in this case? And who are you telling to f**k off?
[Post edited 5 Sep 2017 11:34]
Genderless Clothes on 11:36 - Sep 5 with 918 viewswestwalesed

Genderless Clothes on 11:34 - Sep 5 by Batterseajack

"But when people who promote them start saying that everyone else SHOULD use them because it is the RIGHT thing to do? That's when I, like the OP suggested, wants to tell these people to f**k off. "

Who's doing that in this case? And who are you telling to f**k off?
[Post edited 5 Sep 2017 11:34]

I'm talking about movements which the mainstream would consider "alternative".

E.g. - Veganism. I have zero issue with it, it's actually an interesting concept. But my genuine interest is only matched by my contempt for people handing out "Meat is Murder" leaflets from time to time.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Genderless Clothes on 11:38 - Sep 5 with 913 viewsHumpty

Genderless Clothes on 11:31 - Sep 5 by westwalesed

Well when people start saying everyone SHOULD use them because it is the RIGHT thing to do we'll worry about it. At the moment nobody is. A shop has just brought out a range of kids clothes.

What the f*ck are you, Darran, Yossarian and Golly so worried about? I honestly don't get it.

F*ck me. Snowflakes eh?
Genderless Clothes on 11:38 - Sep 5 with 912 viewsgolly47

Genderless Clothes on 11:05 - Sep 5 by Batterseajack

I agree with those statements. Not sure how that contradicts my position though. Sitting your child in front of a TV for hours and hours a day is going to enrich their upbringing. I took my baby daughter up Pen-y-fan in those slings (facing backwards) back in April and having an interest in your child's curriculum and education is hardly a bad thing.

I respect your opinion totally. But this whole 'snowflake/afraid of concequences' bull$hit brings no lessons to be learnt at all when it comes to kids. I'm digressing a little, but I'm currently 23 years old, and for the most part of my life I was sat in front of the TV or playing video games (pretty violent ones my I add) for a lengthy time. I had a great education, good social life, and I am about to pursue a graduate scheme at a well known publishing company, so things aren't too bad at the moment.

In regards to letting parents getting heavilly involved with ones education is something that I take personally. As I was about to leave secondary school, i really, really, REALLY wanted to pursue a career in architecture. I loved drawing, sketching, photography, design, and not to toot my own horn but i was really good at it in addition to being creative. My old man said that being an architect was pointless, and that an education in architecture was even more so. That was nearly 6 years ago. I usually think back and imagine what could have been. He was so fixated on the theory that architecture is a useless discipline because computers these days 'do all the work', that he didn't want to see me fail. He robbed me of that experience. Risks and failures all help us get to the next level, parents may think they are protecting you, but all they are doing is tarnishing your potential and stealing your dream

The whole sling thing was just a minor dig. It's a child, not f@ucking camping equipment. Don't take it to heart.

Genderless Clothes on 11:41 - Sep 5 with 906 viewsHumpty

Genderless Clothes on 11:36 - Sep 5 by westwalesed

E.g. - Veganism. I have zero issue with it, it's actually an interesting concept. But my genuine interest is only matched by my contempt for people handing out "Meat is Murder" leaflets from time to time.

Vegetarians have been handing out "Meat is Murder" leaflets for decades. So what? Ignore them, like I do. Eat a pig.

Vegeterians are entitled to free speech too. What are you worried about?
Genderless Clothes on 11:42 - Sep 5 with 906 viewsBatterseajack

Genderless Clothes on 11:36 - Sep 5 by westwalesed

Yeh well oi think we can all agree that vegans who bang on about veganism all the time are annoying. You've made your diet choices, good for you.

But in this case, who are the mainstream?

This is a decision made by John Lewis, not the government, alt left or jezza corbyn . If you don't like John Lewis' decision on this, don't buy your babies Romper Suit from there. But they are the biggest retailer for a reason.
Genderless Clothes on 11:48 - Sep 5 with 881 viewsHumpty

Genderless Clothes on 11:38 - Sep 5 by golly47

I respect your opinion totally. But this whole 'snowflake/afraid of concequences' bull$hit brings no lessons to be learnt at all when it comes to kids. I'm digressing a little, but I'm currently 23 years old, and for the most part of my life I was sat in front of the TV or playing video games (pretty violent ones my I add) for a lengthy time. I had a great education, good social life, and I am about to pursue a graduate scheme at a well known publishing company, so things aren't too bad at the moment.

In regards to letting parents getting heavilly involved with ones education is something that I take personally. As I was about to leave secondary school, i really, really, REALLY wanted to pursue a career in architecture. I loved drawing, sketching, photography, design, and not to toot my own horn but i was really good at it in addition to being creative. My old man said that being an architect was pointless, and that an education in architecture was even more so. That was nearly 6 years ago. I usually think back and imagine what could have been. He was so fixated on the theory that architecture is a useless discipline because computers these days 'do all the work', that he didn't want to see me fail. He robbed me of that experience. Risks and failures all help us get to the next level, parents may think they are protecting you, but all they are doing is tarnishing your potential and stealing your dream

The whole sling thing was just a minor dig. It's a child, not f@ucking camping equipment. Don't take it to heart.

I don't see why you having Daddy issues should cause you to get upset about a kids clothing range.

And I don't think you should ever, ever call anyone a snowflake again.
Genderless Clothes on 11:51 - Sep 5 with 875 viewsmax936

Genderless Clothes on 10:59 - Sep 5 by Darran

Darran to be absolutely honest I've no interest in what people wear, everywhere you go these days you see people dressed in many weird and wonderful things, whether they be suitable for their shape size or whatever.
We stayed in a wonderful hotel in Majorca t'other week and blimey it was an eye opener, what really pissed me off though was that the Gentlemen had to wear long trousers for Evening meal whether they were jeans or whatever as long as they were trousers [I didn't have a pair with me I'm on fecking holidays ffs they lent me a pair] yet there were lasses going into dinner wearing beachwear and cut down jeans ffs
I agree on Russell Brand being a kent though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Genderless Clothes on 11:55 - Sep 5 with 870 viewsMo_Wives

Genderless Clothes on 11:48 - Sep 5 by Humpty

I don't see why you having Daddy issues should cause you to get upset about a kids clothing range.

If it's OK for you to call people 'outraged', why can't he call people snowflakes?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Genderless Clothes on 11:55 - Sep 5 with 869 viewsgolly47

Genderless Clothes on 11:48 - Sep 5 by Humpty

Not upset. Boys are boys, and girls are girls. They can wear whatever the f&ck they want, I don't care. But if there really is a specially designed range for genderless kids then it makes my head bleed from scratching. It doesn't fill me with rage, it just confuses the $hit out of me (58 genders??? get a grip). All this 'afraid to offend' b0llocks is whats ruining society. People these days are afraid to upset the status quo.

As for my daddy, I love him dearly. Don't know what i would do without the guy.

Genderless Clothes on 11:57 - Sep 5 with 864 viewslondonlisa2001

"I usually think back and imagine what could have been".

"He robbed me of that experience".

"All they are doing is stealing your dream".

Get a grip.

You're 23. If you want to be an architect nothing is stopping you from being an architect. Use the time you spend playing video games or watching TV to study and go from there. There are many universities that enable you to study while having a job these days.
Genderless Clothes on 12:00 - Sep 5 with 849 viewslondonlisa2001

Genderless Clothes on 11:55 - Sep 5 by golly47

Not upset. Boys are boys, and girls are girls. They can wear whatever the f&ck they want, I don't care. But if there really is a specially designed range for genderless kids then it makes my head bleed from scratching. It doesn't fill me with rage, it just confuses the $hit out of me (58 genders??? get a grip). All this 'afraid to offend' b0llocks is whats ruining society. People these days are afraid to upset the status quo.

As for my daddy, I love him dearly. Don't know what i would do without the guy.

The kids aren't genderless. The clothing is.
Genderless Clothes on 12:01 - Sep 5 with 843 viewsBatterseajack

Sorry to hear about the your old man talking you out of architecture. If its any consolation to you its a tough profession in that there are v.long hours, loads of stress, loads of training required (pretty much the same as doctor), pay is quite low and doesn't get decent until you're at Partner level. By then, the chances are that the love for it has been sucked out of you...But that said, i still occasionally meet some that still enjoy it and get some fulfillment out of it.

Your old man was wrong though, although 3D software is widely used these days, its still all about sketching down your ideas. Good luck with your graduate scheme, if you get into illustrating you'll have plenty of opportunity to get creative.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024