Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Genderless Clothes 20:20 - Sep 4 with 26265 viewsDarran

Please,just fuçk off you daft twáts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Genderless Clothes on 16:53 - Sep 5 with 4983 viewsMo_Wives

Genderless Clothes on 16:44 - Sep 5 by wobbly

Thank you for remembering the klinefelter sufferers.

I don't discriminate, buddy.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Genderless Clothes on 18:16 - Sep 5 with 4943 viewsMrSwerve

Genderless Clothes on 14:34 - Sep 5 by londonlisa2001

Haven't seen any ad hominem posts on the thread, other than one which said people who think it's more complicated than 'XX or XY' must be mental.

Well the implication that posters are struggling with their sexuality and need big butch tshirts just because they have a negative opinion on this is steering the argument away from the issue and onto the people. That's ad hominem to me but I'm not going to argue semantics.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2017 18:17]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Genderless Clothes on 18:18 - Sep 5 with 4939 viewsSenhin

Genderless Clothes on 18:16 - Sep 5 by MrSwerve

Well the implication that posters are struggling with their sexuality and need big butch tshirts just because they have a negative opinion on this is steering the argument away from the issue and onto the people. That's ad hominem to me but I'm not going to argue semantics.

Except that wasn't talking about any posters. We were all having a nice debate. That was talking about some hypothetical men who might end up checking out men on accident.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Genderless Clothes on 18:19 - Sep 5 with 4939 viewsFlashberryjack

I often wonder what type of people come up with sh*te like "Genderless Clothing"and the like.
Then I read this thread, little wonder this country is f*cked.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Genderless Clothes on 18:40 - Sep 5 with 4923 viewsBatterseajack

Genderless Clothes on 18:19 - Sep 5 by Flashberryjack

I often wonder what type of people come up with sh*te like "Genderless Clothing"and the like.
Then I read this thread, little wonder this country is f*cked.

care to elaborate on that?
Genderless Clothes on 18:47 - Sep 5 with 4915 viewsMo_Wives

Genderless Clothes on 18:40 - Sep 5 by Batterseajack

care to elaborate on that?

Sorry, mate, I couldn't resist

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Genderless Clothes on 18:52 - Sep 5 with 4908 viewsPozuelosSideys

Most importantly, if they are now genderless and they are not called "boys clothes" and "girls clothes", how the fck do you find anything in the huuuuge store?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Genderless Clothes on 19:05 - Sep 5 with 4896 viewsexiledclaseboy

This thread is brilliant. It has every PS trope imaginable. Great fun. Of course, the only ones making sense are my old chums Humpty and Lisa but that pretty much goes without saying.

Edit: Mo said something good too. I encourage everyone to acknowledge this event.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2017 17:18]

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Genderless Clothes on 19:12 - Sep 5 with 4888 viewsNeath_Jack

Genderless Clothes on 19:05 - Sep 5 by exiledclaseboy

This thread is brilliant. It has every PS trope imaginable. Great fun. Of course, the only ones making sense are my old chums Humpty and Lisa but that pretty much goes without saying.

Edit: Mo said something good too. I encourage everyone to acknowledge this event.

Same "characters" in every type of thread such as this one, be it about race, sexuality, rape, political correctness......

I blame you bloody lefties myself.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Genderless Clothes on 19:16 - Sep 5 with 4885 viewsexiledclaseboy

Genderless Clothes on 12:40 - Sep 5 by Yossarian

Interesting response. I agree with 99% but can't go fully on board with the benevolent attitude twowards these idiots. Gender difference exists for reasons that are integral to our very existence- I suggest you can't design out what is supposed to be there naturally....tin hats on......

There's nothing natural about gender, it's an artificial societal construct. There's a difference between biological sex and gender norms.

Edit - I can see this has been explored in some detail elsewhere in thread.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2017 19:26]

Genderless Clothes on 19:22 - Sep 5 with 4874 viewsexiledclaseboy

Genderless Clothes on 19:12 - Sep 5 by Neath_Jack

Same "characters" in every type of thread such as this one, be it about race, sexuality, rape, political correctness......

Everything's our fault. I've also just read Humpty ripping Darran a new one on the North Korea/no one knows the truth about anything except Dav thread as well. Most entertaining. Sometimes I hate the fact that I have to work.

Genderless Clothes on 19:26 - Sep 5 with 4868 viewsDarran

Genderless Clothes on 19:22 - Sep 5 by exiledclaseboy

Everything's our fault. I've also just read Humpty ripping Darran a new one on the North Korea/no one knows the truth about anything except Dav thread as well. Most entertaining. Sometimes I hate the fact that I have to work.

Yeah that'll be it the one Neath_Jack didn't reply to me.

Genderless Clothes on 19:47 - Sep 5 with 4850 viewslondonlisa2001

Genderless Clothes on 18:16 - Sep 5 by MrSwerve

I was talking about the men checking out Senhin from the rear not posters mun.

That's why it was in reply to his post. It was a response to his comment.
Genderless Clothes on 20:20 - Sep 5 with 4813 viewsjack2jack

Hang on hang on,it's a marketing ploy to make punters spend more money,so shops make more profit, It's nothing more nothing less,it's all about making money.
And there are lot of poor sods who will buy into it,because it's seen to be cool and trendy.My work here is done,the footie is on
Genderless Clothes on 20:30 - Sep 5 with 4803 viewsSTID2017

Genderless Clothes on 22:27 - Sep 4 by Valerie

Racist.

What race is "Eastern European" ?
From our point of view, France, Germany, Holland and Switzerland are all east of us - hardly a bad thing to be compared with them is it ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Genderless Clothes on 07:28 - Sep 6 with 4730 viewsMo_Wives

Genderless Clothes on 19:05 - Sep 5 by exiledclaseboy

Kin'el. Mr Boy... I thought you were better than that.

The new left wing tactic: Even though we ain't won shit, if we throw our hands in the air and claim to be the winners people may not notice.

Donald Trump wins - Leftie cry babies proclaim Hillary to be the winner (as they burn down cities)

Theresa May wins - Corbynistas insist she step down and Jezza becomes PM (while having a big cry)

FFS, it's getting embarrassing now.
And talking about embarrassing, I have someone else to reply to.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Genderless Clothes on 07:31 - Sep 6 with 4727 viewsMo_Wives

Genderless Clothes on 19:12 - Sep 5 by Neath_Jack

Yes. You're one of them you f*cking idiot...

You hadn't realised that, had you?

So is Numpty, ECB and Lisa.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2017 8:56]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Genderless Clothes on 08:32 - Sep 6 with 4714 viewsBatterseajack

Genderless Clothes on 18:47 - Sep 5 by Mo_Wives

Sorry, mate, I couldn't resist

in my head i'm more this...

[Post edited 6 Sep 2017 8:33]
Genderless Clothes on 08:41 - Sep 6 with 4708 viewsMo_Wives

Genderless Clothes on 08:32 - Sep 6 by Batterseajack

in my head i'm more this...

[Post edited 6 Sep 2017 8:33]

I like a guy who can take a joke.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Genderless Clothes on 21:52 - Sep 6 with 4640 viewsDarran

Genderless Clothes on 02:42 - Sep 7 with 4609 viewsHumpty

Genderless Clothes on 07:28 - Sep 6 by Mo_Wives

Kin'el. Mr Boy... I thought you were better than that.

The new left wing tactic: Even though we ain't won shit, if we throw our hands in the air and claim to be the winners people may not notice.

Donald Trump wins - Leftie cry babies proclaim Hillary to be the winner (as they burn down cities)

Theresa May wins - Corbynistas insist she step down and Jezza becomes PM (while having a big cry)

FFS, it's getting embarrassing now.
And talking about embarrassing, I have someone else to reply to.

There you go again. Worrying about who has "won" or not. Nobody has said anything about "winning." Apart from you. We're talking about kids clothes FFS. Nobody can "win" an argument about something so inconsequential. You can't help it though, can you?

Someone offered an opinion about who he thinks has made sense. You get all upset, snowflake, and start talking bollocks about left wing tactics, whilst phoning you're nearest farmer to see if he has any dried grass for sale. And some sticks. Or whatever it takes to build one.

As for Trump, nobody denies he's the legitimate president of the US under their bonkers electoral system. They just point out, correctly, that more people voted for Hillary. Especially when Trumpanzees claim he is doing what the people want. He's not. He's doing what the minority who voted for him want. F*ck all wrong in pointing that out.

Corbyn? Bleh.

I do actually know some farmers if you'd like their numbers.
Genderless Clothes on 02:52 - Sep 7 with 4608 viewsHumpty

Genderless Clothes on 12:08 - Sep 5 by golly47

Yup, and when that kid grows up he/she will get triggered at pronouns, not be told he/she is wrong, and will change it's name to Human56. It will also look like this.

That chap/lady you're mocking could probably teach you a thing or two.

I doubt he/she is moaning about what Daddy made him/her do six years ago and how it has denied him/her the opportunity to do what he/she wanted to do in life.

I've no idea if his/her father wanted him/her to something else but he/she looks like they had the balls to tell him to f*ck off and let him/her make their own choices.

That person did what they wanted to do with their life. Far better than moaning about how Daddy wouldn't let me on a football messageboard.

Do you still do everything your father tells you to do?
[Post edited 7 Sep 2017 2:56]
Genderless Clothes on 07:04 - Sep 7 with 4569 viewsMo_Wives

Genderless Clothes on 02:42 - Sep 7 by Humpty

There you go again. Worrying about who has "won" or not. Nobody has said anything about "winning." Apart from you. We're talking about kids clothes FFS. Nobody can "win" an argument about something so inconsequential. You can't help it though, can you?

Someone offered an opinion about who he thinks has made sense. You get all upset, snowflake, and start talking bollocks about left wing tactics, whilst phoning you're nearest farmer to see if he has any dried grass for sale. And some sticks. Or whatever it takes to build one.

As for Trump, nobody denies he's the legitimate president of the US under their bonkers electoral system. They just point out, correctly, that more people voted for Hillary. Especially when Trumpanzees claim he is doing what the people want. He's not. He's doing what the minority who voted for him want. F*ck all wrong in pointing that out.

Corbyn? Bleh.

Here he is...
He's been out in the pub, drunk till he's got the eye of the tiger and come out swinging.

First off, Nump, this is a forum. 'Forum' comes from the word for, something like, 'outside'. It was when people would go outside to the square and have a battle of ideas...and in any battle you will have winners and losers (or a draw). So the whole idea of a forum was to find the winning argument. When you say "only this persons argument makes sense" it's the same as saying "only one boxer was throwing and landing punches"...you are suggesting who you think won the battle.

I don't care about winning...I care about the truth. And I saw it different from Mr Easy B. So I let him know...because I care about finding the truth and not about winning.

And now let me show you why you are what Mr Warwick Hunt calls an 'aching simpleton'...
If "We're talking about kids clothes FFS" then read back through the thread. On the subject of John Lewis I repeatedly said: I don't care what John Lewis does...they are a private business they can do what they want (paraphrasing).
So, you see, Numpty...my opinion on that is the same as Lisa and the same as yours. So why is Mr Easy B. (ECB) saying only you and her are talking sense?. We all three agree...but only left wing Lisa and Humpty are making sense? I have the same opinion on the kids clothes issue, so surely I am also making sense?. Which would make Easy B's statement false and therefore a genuine target for someone who cares about the truth...like moi.

And finally, I'd like to add two things...
1- I don't think the Mary Whitehouse of Planet Swans should be calling anyone 'snowflakes'
2- Next time you come out of the pub with the eye of the tiger...just go to bed you embarrassing c*nt

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Genderless Clothes on 07:15 - Sep 7 with 4566 viewsMo_Wives

Genderless Clothes on 02:52 - Sep 7 by Humpty

That chap/lady you're mocking could probably teach you a thing or two.

I doubt he/she is moaning about what Daddy made him/her do six years ago and how it has denied him/her the opportunity to do what he/she wanted to do in life.

I've no idea if his/her father wanted him/her to something else but he/she looks like they had the balls to tell him to f*ck off and let him/her make their own choices.

That person did what they wanted to do with their life. Far better than moaning about how Daddy wouldn't let me on a football messageboard.

Do you still do everything your father tells you to do?
[Post edited 7 Sep 2017 2:56]

I believe Zirs pronouns are Ze, Zir and Zirs...

I think you/they just misgendered Zir...way to go you f*cking transphobe.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Genderless Clothes on 08:48 - Sep 7 with 4535 viewsnantywatcher

Genderless Clothes on 02:42 - Sep 7 by Humpty

Corbyn? Bleh.

Trumpanzees - never seen that before - genius. If you made that up you deserve a medal, a really great medal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024