Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sanches playing v Wales U21 11:40 - Sep 5 with 15898 viewsSPboy

Sanches to play against Wales U21 tonight

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/sanches-set-face-swans-starlets

One season he is playing in the Euro finals & signing for Bayern Munich, the next he is playing for the U21s & signs for the Swans. In true BBC fashion I would love to know how that makes him feel.

Let's hope he comes through fit and ready for bench duty or more on Sunday. Has he actually been to Swansea yet ?
Sanches playing v Wales U21 on 19:00 - Sep 6 with 3520 viewsraynor94

Sanches playing v Wales U21 on 18:18 - Sep 6 by Oldjack

oi thicko ,they got the game live on the goggle box down there

Seriously what is the point in going to a live game and watching it on the box, surely you can go two hours without a drink

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sanches playing v Wales U21 on 19:31 - Sep 6 with 3467 viewsOldjack

Sanches playing v Wales U21 on 19:00 - Sep 6 by raynor94

Seriously what is the point in going to a live game and watching it on the box, surely you can go two hours without a drink

Half time fag and pint .it's traditional

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Sanches playing v Wales U21 on 19:46 - Sep 6 with 3435 viewsmonmouth

Sanches playing v Wales U21 on 19:31 - Sep 6 by Oldjack

Half time fag and pint .it's traditional

I'm not commenting either way, but shouldn't the traditional half time fag and pint just last for, well, half time? I mean, my very traditional half time piss doesn't tend to impair my second half viewing.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sanches playing v Wales U21 on 20:22 - Sep 6 with 3394 viewsOldjack

Sanches playing v Wales U21 on 19:46 - Sep 6 by monmouth

I'm not commenting either way, but shouldn't the traditional half time fag and pint just last for, well, half time? I mean, my very traditional half time piss doesn't tend to impair my second half viewing.

it normal does ,but due to staff shortages and slow serving it tends to overrun into the second half ,but what can you do ?thank heaven for live TV I SAY

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Sanches playing v Wales U21 on 21:06 - Sep 6 with 3336 viewsEasternJack

Sanches playing v Wales U21 on 17:30 - Sep 6 by jasper_T

I saw the game (from 20 mins onwards) and no he didn't

Had a few driving runs with no end product, a few wild shots, and tired visibly around the hour. They were by far the better team in the first half and he was involved but didn't stand out as much as their number 9 or a couple of others. Second half we were controlling things and Renato was more or less anonymous, handled ably by Coxe at right-back.

Hopefully he wasn't giving it his all or is still chasing match fitness (both quite likely).

It seemed an odd position for him to be playing. Whenever I've seen him at his best, it's always been through the middle - last night he was pushed wide left.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Sanches playing v Wales U21 on 21:11 - Sep 6 with 3326 viewsakajack

Your right, he only received the ball (not through lack of trying but because we were so good second half) on about 3 occasions and on those three occasions he looked spent and gave the ball away quite easily.
Sadly i dint see the first half so can't comment but he will be way off speed when he arrives I think. Also looks low on confidence to me. I trust PC to bring him on as he clearly has lots of potential
Sanches playing v Wales U21 on 22:51 - Sep 6 with 3227 viewsRancid

Sanches playing v Wales U21 on 18:43 - Sep 6 by monmouth

Got a horrible feeling the rank and vile might be expecting a combo of Messi and Mattheus. I hope the young man has a thick skin.

I agree too.Got this awful feeling he won't adapt to the PL in one season just like he didn't in the Bundesliga.We've put him on a pedestal and got very excited about him but I have my reservations.It could be that he has a clause in the deal that he has to play every PL game if fit.Let's hope he flourishes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024