Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lazarus Without The Bandages 14:13 - Sep 6 with 6529 viewssP7qupUf

See Ki played for South Korea yesterday and even scored in a 3-2 defeat. It will be nice to have him back a week ahead of the projected 16th September original projection. I'm sure that he will be raring to go for the club that pays his wages.
Lazarus Without The Bandages on 14:16 - Sep 6 with 6513 viewsdcd14

You mean this game in June?

http://us.soccerway.com/matches/2017/06/13/asia/wc-qualifying-asia/qatar/korea-r
Lazarus Without The Bandages on 14:16 - Sep 6 with 6504 viewsLeonWasGod

Can't see him forcing his way back in. Clucas, Fer, Carroll, and even Leon are ahead of him in the pecking order.

But yep, it will be interesting to see if he's considered fot enough to be up for selection. I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt but my patience is wearing thin.

Edit - ok, so he didn't play then (as expected). Must be getting close though.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2017 14:19]
Lazarus Without The Bandages on 14:16 - Sep 6 with 6504 viewsdcd14

This was yesterday.

http://us.soccerway.com/matches/2017/09/05/asia/wc-qualifying-asia/uzbekistan/ko
Lazarus Without The Bandages on 14:20 - Sep 6 with 6476 viewsMrSwansea

Lazarus Without The Bandages on 14:16 - Sep 6 by dcd14

This was yesterday.

http://us.soccerway.com/matches/2017/09/05/asia/wc-qualifying-asia/uzbekistan/ko

I feel sorry for the commentators.

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

Lazarus Without The Bandages on 14:25 - Sep 6 with 6452 viewsmacthejack

Wasn't even in the squad yesterday.

In other news South Korea are complete and utter f*cking sh*t. Why does Ki get such a massive stiffy over playing for a team who, in their last six games, have only beaten Syria whilst losing to China and Qatar and getting three 0-0 draws with Iraq, Iran and Uzbekistan?
Lazarus Without The Bandages on 14:29 - Sep 6 with 6429 viewsAl_Bundy

Lazarus Without The Bandages on 14:25 - Sep 6 by macthejack

In other news South Korea are complete and utter f*cking sh*t. Why does Ki get such a massive stiffy over playing for a team who, in their last six games, have only beaten Syria whilst losing to China and Qatar and getting three 0-0 draws with Iraq, Iran and Uzbekistan?

Because he is the superstar
Lazarus Without The Bandages on 15:46 - Sep 6 with 6269 viewssP7qupUf

Sorry folks. My mistake!!
Lazarus Without The Bandages on 15:54 - Sep 6 with 6234 viewsswanforthemoney

Lazarus Without The Bandages on 14:25 - Sep 6 by macthejack

Because these results mean South Korea have already qualified for next years World Cup. Most of the teams mentioned, apart from Iraq, are pretty decent; if you bother to look at their recent form.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2017 15:56]

I stand in the North Stand

Login to get fewer ads

Lazarus Without The Bandages on 20:55 - Sep 6 with 5860 viewsawayjack

Lazarus Without The Bandages on 14:16 - Sep 6 by LeonWasGod

Can't see him forcing his way back in. Clucas, Fer, Carroll, and even Leon are ahead of him in the pecking order.

But yep, it will be interesting to see if he's considered fot enough to be up for selection. I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt but my patience is wearing thin.

He did OK under PC late last season, so expect he'll have role to play even as sub as Leon / Fer tend to tire after 60 mins. We sold or loaned 26 or so players, so suspect if PC didn't fancy him he'd be out.
Lazarus Without The Bandages on 20:57 - Sep 6 with 5853 viewsEasternJack

Lazarus Without The Bandages on 20:55 - Sep 6 by awayjack

He did OK under PC late last season, so expect he'll have role to play even as sub as Leon / Fer tend to tire after 60 mins. We sold or loaned 26 or so players, so suspect if PC didn't fancy him he'd be out.

Probably forgot about him as he's been in Korea since May

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Lazarus Without The Bandages on 21:04 - Sep 6 with 5829 viewsjasper_T

Lazarus Without The Bandages on 14:16 - Sep 6 by LeonWasGod

He was ahead of Fer all last season under Clement when he was available (and played well). Why do you think it'll be different now?
Lazarus Without The Bandages on 01:20 - Sep 7 with 5646 viewsLeonWasGod

Lazarus Without The Bandages on 21:04 - Sep 6 by jasper_T

He was ahead of Fer all last season under Clement when he was available (and played well). Why do you think it'll be different now?

Fer (and the others) are up to speed. Ki's missed pre-season and I'd imagine (guess) it will take him some time to get back to full fitness and get his spot back. Not saying he won't, just he's going to have to go some to put any of the others on the bench any time soon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024