Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McBurnie returns 18:20 - Sep 7 with 11840 viewsSwanjaxs

Loan move rejected by the EFL....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

McBurnie returns on 18:21 - Sep 7 with 3891 viewsLandore_Jack

Shambles. An embarrassing fiasco.

#backtojack

McBurnie returns on 18:24 - Sep 7 with 3873 viewsSwanjaxs

McBurnie returns on 18:21 - Sep 7 by Landore_Jack

Shambles. An embarrassing fiasco.

You couldn't make it up

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

McBurnie returns on 18:26 - Sep 7 with 3852 viewsMrSwerve

Why?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

McBurnie returns on 18:26 - Sep 7 with 3850 viewsMrSwerve

Socks too short?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

McBurnie returns on 18:28 - Sep 7 with 3827 viewsSwanjaxs

McBurnie returns on 18:26 - Sep 7 by MrSwerve

Why?

Administration error by all accounts

McBurnie returns on 18:28 - Sep 7 with 3824 viewsKilkennyjack

I dont believe it ....

Huwbert mun.

Beware of the Risen People

McBurnie returns on 18:31 - Sep 7 with 3775 viewswhoflungdung

Surely we can't go on like this.

Jenkins ,in normal business ,would have been fired by now

It's the Yanks greatest failing.

He s insulting us all

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

McBurnie returns on 18:32 - Sep 7 with 3769 viewsandypitt56

McBurnie returns on 18:28 - Sep 7 by Kilkennyjack

I dont believe it ....

Huwbert mun.

Do we know that this is swansea fault? Could be Barnsley's mess up
Login to get fewer ads

McBurnie returns on 18:34 - Sep 7 with 3743 viewsDarran

I doubt Jenkins had anything to do with it even if it was our fault.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

McBurnie returns on 18:37 - Sep 7 with 3718 viewsjackpot

McBurnie returns on 18:31 - Sep 7 by whoflungdung

Surely we can't go on like this.

Jenkins ,in normal business ,would have been fired by now

It's the Yanks greatest failing.

He s insulting us all

Please tell us all how you know it was Jenkins's fault.
Or are you just being vindictive and silly and wanting to jump to this conclusion because it fits your dislike of the man.
McBurnie returns on 18:38 - Sep 7 with 3709 viewsNeathJack

Heads should roll.

There was no need for this loan deal to be held up for so long. It was clearly evident in his cameos this season so far that OMB is a million miles away from PL level and it's not as if we got an extra striker in to cover his loan move.

[Post edited 7 Sep 2017 18:42]
McBurnie returns on 18:39 - Sep 7 with 3685 viewsswanforthemoney

Oh my, oh dear, boo hoo, the shame of it. We will have to hide our faces behind our hands and peep through our fingers lest supporters of other teams point and laugh at the enormity of it.

I stand in the North Stand

McBurnie returns on 18:40 - Sep 7 with 3682 viewsmax936

Great News if Bony's not up to the mark we have Super Socks waiting in the wings

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

McBurnie returns on 18:44 - Sep 7 with 3625 viewsmax936

McBurnie returns on 18:28 - Sep 7 by Swanjaxs

Administration error by all accounts

Same Administration that bollocked the job up for Yiadom coming the other way as well probably.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

McBurnie returns on 18:48 - Sep 7 with 3573 viewsmagicdaps10

So there was a handful of fook ups with missing the deadline and we account for 2 of them........shocking.

Why have we had such a poor record when it comes to registering players over the years!?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

McBurnie returns on 18:49 - Sep 7 with 3563 viewsawayjack

McBurnie returns on 18:37 - Sep 7 by jackpot

Please tell us all how you know it was Jenkins's fault.
Or are you just being vindictive and silly and wanting to jump to this conclusion because it fits your dislike of the man.

He's the Chairman and DOF therefore responsible even if the error was one of his team members. Not suggesting he should be fired for this, but 'HJ Teflon' doesn't usually apply to multiple leadership roles. He should step aside as DOF/transfers as he's not qualified, and our best transfers were before he appointed himself as DOF post Laudrup. Let PC drive senior squad transfers with his top club relationships, and let Huw manage the cheap U23 signings from Falkirk and Leamington. Plus obvious lots of keepers where he has at least some knowledge.
McBurnie returns on 18:50 - Sep 7 with 3557 viewsGaryjack

McBurnie returns on 18:40 - Sep 7 by max936

Great News if Bony's not up to the mark we have Super Socks waiting in the wings

I don't think we do actually as he was 21 before the season started? Not that it makes any difference of course because he shouldn't be anywhere near our first team squad. A chance missed for the lad, no matter who's fault it was. The boy's left in Limbo.
McBurnie returns on 18:51 - Sep 7 with 3540 viewslondonlisa2001

McBurnie returns on 18:38 - Sep 7 by NeathJack

Heads should roll.

There was no need for this loan deal to be held up for so long. It was clearly evident in his cameos this season so far that OMB is a million miles away from PL level and it's not as if we got an extra striker in to cover his loan move.

[Post edited 7 Sep 2017 18:42]

That's the bit I don't understand.

We swapped one first team striker for another. We brought in no further back up, so why on earth wait until the Bony deal was complete?

I feel sorry for the boy. He was keen to go and gain valuable experience and we've managed to mess that up for him.

4 months in limbo now. Because he's over age and not been named in our 25 either, so he can't even get the odd bench place. Very, very poor.

How much are we paying our Exec team again?
McBurnie returns on 18:52 - Sep 7 with 3520 viewsjackpot

McBurnie returns on 18:49 - Sep 7 by awayjack

He's the Chairman and DOF therefore responsible even if the error was one of his team members. Not suggesting he should be fired for this, but 'HJ Teflon' doesn't usually apply to multiple leadership roles. He should step aside as DOF/transfers as he's not qualified, and our best transfers were before he appointed himself as DOF post Laudrup. Let PC drive senior squad transfers with his top club relationships, and let Huw manage the cheap U23 signings from Falkirk and Leamington. Plus obvious lots of keepers where he has at least some knowledge.

What proof do you have that the admin failure was on Swansea's side and not Barnsley's?
McBurnie returns on 18:54 - Sep 7 with 3504 viewswhoflungdung

If I were chairman of a company the size of SCFC and looking to carry our a business transaction then I d ensure any admin was correct .

You re buying a product and yet fail to ensure deal is legal . No excuses.

Hatred though is fair

I actually think many are blind to just how incompetent this tw@t really is.

We re surviving in spite of his incompetence and that s remarkable and credit to whoever it is and has been to deal with this incompetent charlatan.

I d wager, like the Yiadom transfer and the Bony dispute ,we might just have a part to play

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

McBurnie returns on 18:55 - Sep 7 with 3502 viewsWarwickHunt

McBurnie returns on 18:51 - Sep 7 by londonlisa2001

That's the bit I don't understand.

We swapped one first team striker for another. We brought in no further back up, so why on earth wait until the Bony deal was complete?

I feel sorry for the boy. He was keen to go and gain valuable experience and we've managed to mess that up for him.

4 months in limbo now. Because he's over age and not been named in our 25 either, so he can't even get the odd bench place. Very, very poor.

How much are we paying our Exec team again?

Too much, obviously.
McBurnie returns on 18:56 - Sep 7 with 3481 viewslondonlisa2001

McBurnie returns on 18:52 - Sep 7 by jackpot

What proof do you have that the admin failure was on Swansea's side and not Barnsley's?

Doesn't make a shred of difference.

McBurnie is our asset and, as such, we have responsibility to making sure that asset is properly utilised. If that means checking paperwork, then so be it. If it hadn't been done at the last possible minute (for absolutely no reason), then it wouldn't have happened.

It's a business that turns over in excess of a hundred million pounds a year and pays it's execs salaries and bonuses in excess of half a million quid. It's simply unacceptable.
McBurnie returns on 18:58 - Sep 7 with 3440 viewsAnotherJohn

The 25 man squad aspect remains unclear to me. I had assumed that he could not figure in the first team, but the club quote seems to suggest he can.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/swansea-city/transfer-talk/news/efl-reject-

If there is a free slot I'd rather leave it for a free-agent defender.
McBurnie returns on 18:58 - Sep 7 with 3439 viewsWarwickHunt

McBurnie returns on 18:49 - Sep 7 by awayjack

Agree with most of that. However, in the real world he'd be out the door quicker than shît through a goose.

Not sure I'd want the clown near any transfers, not even U-23 goalkeepers.
McBurnie returns on 19:02 - Sep 7 with 3404 viewsA_Fans_Dad

McBurnie returns on 18:52 - Sep 7 by jackpot

The Swans sight says, quote "Oli will return to the Liberty Stadium and be available for all forthcoming first team and under-23 fixtures"
Note "forthcoming first team".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024