Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roque mesa starting line-up 20:55 - Sep 7 with 3116 viewsSwanski

Was looking forward to see Mesa bossing the midfield when I first read of his transfer. From what I gather he showed enough in preseason but seams to be down the pecking order given match day selections and recent transfers. What do you think his role will be this year?
Roque mesa starting line-up on 21:04 - Sep 7 with 3083 viewsOldjack

Acts like a bit of a clown in training from what i've seen ,i don't think the penny's dropped yet ,this is serious business and you do need to knuckle down if you want to get on. Clem's will sort him i've no doubt, and to give credit where it's due ,he did stay here to train when he could have returned home for the world cup qualifiers so i heard

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Roque mesa starting line-up on 14:21 - Sep 8 with 2584 viewsBenJ94

I really hope he turns out good which I'm sure he will, BUT, I don't know why, his attitude reminds me a bit of Jose Canas, but that's just my personal opinion.
Roque mesa starting line-up on 14:46 - Sep 8 with 2533 viewsGlyn1

Tell him that he's starting in the next three matches and see how he develops.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Roque mesa starting line-up on 06:42 - Sep 9 with 2090 viewsdameedna

Mesa Clucas and Carroll must be staking a good claim for a start. No point offering Mesa consecutive starts but this game at home has his name written all over it.
Roque mesa starting line-up on 07:12 - Sep 9 with 2071 viewsicecoldjack

Difficult to tell what goes on, from the snippets of Video he seems like a good bloke, laughing and joking with his team mates etc, i don't really think we would spend £11 m and not use him but it's been surprising for many of us to see him not playing.

We have to trust clement on this one, it may well be that Mesa was part of a bigger plan in the main part of the season, if the stories are right that clement was looking at Snaches a while back it could be possible he was looking at a new way of playing and a different set up of the midfield if he got in who he wanted, it's possible mesa just needs time to bed in while learning an import role in the team.

Mesa has got plenty of talent and Clement is a good coach, if the player works hard he will get his games.
Roque mesa starting line-up on 23:40 - Sep 9 with 1827 viewsZZoric

lets hope he can come good, however right now:
- the way in which he scrambles around in defensive mode is truly scary - he seems to have no clue where he should be and who he should be marking

- he struggles to make himself available for the out-ball - so many times his teammates are crying out for support and he's not there

- does he ever venture beyond the half-way line?

- worryingly, seems to be a bit of a pointy - possibly a thicko trait (shelvey-esque)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024