Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Genderless Toilets 09:26 - Sep 8 with 14164 viewsDarran

Dear God whatever next?

Boys and girls between the ages of 11-18 sharing the same shitter,just asking for trouble.

I await the first court case with bated breath. Utter madness.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/school-cardiff-installed-gender-neu

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Genderless Toilets on 13:59 - Sep 8 with 2798 viewsmax936

Dear God is right, how many more web pages are you gonna hunt down so that you can post more shit on here ffs

There must be a forum somewhere else for this shit fuk my eyes mun.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Genderless Toilets on 14:22 - Sep 8 with 2778 viewsmonmouth

Pfft. Females have been using the urinals at Ascot for years.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Genderless Toilets on 14:24 - Sep 8 with 2773 viewswobbly

I remember many times disappearing to the bogs to crack one off about the latest girl in class I fancied. It would be even better knowing that she was in the next cubicle.
Genderless Toilets on 14:26 - Sep 8 with 2767 viewsswanjackal

Genderless Toilets on 14:24 - Sep 8 by wobbly

I remember many times disappearing to the bogs to crack one off about the latest girl in class I fancied. It would be even better knowing that she was in the next cubicle.

Glory-hole be thy name!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Genderless Toilets on 14:42 - Sep 8 with 2757 viewsDarran

I think it's the thought of taking a dump next door to Humpty that's keeping Lisa going.

Genderless Toilets on 15:04 - Sep 8 with 2738 viewsDyfnant

Genderless Toilets on 14:42 - Sep 8 by Darran

I think it's the thought of taking a dump next door to Humpty that's keeping Lisa going.

Changing her user name to cleaveland steamer is taking it too far

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Genderless Toilets on 15:08 - Sep 8 with 2734 viewsMo_Wives

Genderless Toilets on 13:41 - Sep 8 by swanjackal

But the rates have not dropped (infact most studies show increase) in the last several years. So it gives weight that acceptance isn't currently the major factor in these issues, as a decline (albeit possibly small) or levelling off would have occured, which it hasn't . The worrying trend there is the post op rates of suicide and attempts are not singinifcantly lower either, or getting lower, indicating once again tolerance isn't the biggest factor.

It's good tolerance of differences has increased and continues to do so, but bastardising current "norms" may not always be progressive. I find myself in a hard place, I don't care on a personal level what an adult does to/with themselves and consenting adults, as long as they don't tread on other individuals and their rights. However, I also have sympathies with those who are more conservative in view, who although not vocal about things , tend to be villified by the way they think.

Yes very young children have little hang ups, but when they do become self conscious, they do. Be it learned response or natural, this does happen in civil society thankfully. It would be a starnge world to go back to defecating mid street, or bleeding huts. A world I'm not keen on myself. I would say as a species we have evolved to modesty , henc why we are no longer running around starkers , banging anything that walks.

When I grow up you're the poster I want to be.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Genderless Toilets on 15:11 - Sep 8 with 2733 viewsMo_Wives

Genderless Toilets on 13:45 - Sep 8 by swanjackal

Having cleaned both male and female changing rooms/toilets in my youth, I think men would have a lot more to moan about with gender shared bathrooms. Also, living with 7 women at one point with one bathroom, kind of backs up my view.

backs up your view? if you're sharing a bathroom with 7 bitche...sorry, women. I bet it also backs up your plumbing.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

Genderless Toilets on 15:12 - Sep 8 with 2729 viewsHumpty

Genderless Toilets on 14:42 - Sep 8 by Darran

She wouldn't like me after that.

You're odd.
Genderless Toilets on 15:14 - Sep 8 with 2729 viewsMo_Wives

Genderless Toilets on 15:04 - Sep 8 by Dyfnant

Changing her user name to cleaveland steamer is taking it too far

Made me laugh more than it probably should have.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Genderless Toilets on 15:16 - Sep 8 with 2725 viewsDarran

Genderless Toilets on 15:12 - Sep 8 by Humpty

She wouldn't like me after that.

You're odd.

It's not often you make me laugh Hump.

Genderless Toilets on 19:23 - Sep 8 with 2659 viewsDarran

I think Lisa's started posting on Twitter.

Genderless Toilets on 19:26 - Sep 8 with 2655 viewsMrSwerve

Women don't poo, it's a myth.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Genderless Toilets on 19:34 - Sep 8 with 2646 viewsGowerjack

Are there any teachers on here who may be able to give us a considered opinion?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Genderless Toilets on 19:49 - Sep 8 with 2636 viewsSTID2017

Dwr Y Felin had those since the new block was built.
Open run of cubicles with wash basins in the middle - been there at least four years ?
Excellent to stop bullying, smoking in the toilets, graffiti and vandalism.
Staff can walk past at any time and make sure pupils are behaving

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Genderless Toilets on 19:54 - Sep 8 with 2628 viewsDarran

Genderless Toilets on 19:49 - Sep 8 by STID2017

Dwr Y Felin had those since the new block was built.
Open run of cubicles with wash basins in the middle - been there at least four years ?
Excellent to stop bullying, smoking in the toilets, graffiti and vandalism.
Staff can walk past at any time and make sure pupils are behaving

Why couldn't staff walk past at any time and make sure pupils were behaving in the past then?

Or do genderless shitters suddenly give teachers the ability to walk?

Genderless Toilets on 20:17 - Sep 8 with 2612 viewsMrSwerve

Genderless Toilets on 19:34 - Sep 8 by Gowerjack

Are there any teachers on here who may be able to give us a considered opinion?

Well the other half is a teacher and I put across her views earlier in the thread. There's a very negative view there.

Personally I teach at a university and I wouldn't really want to see it there to be honest.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Genderless Toilets on 20:30 - Sep 8 with 2600 viewsNeath_Jack

Genderless Toilets on 19:54 - Sep 8 by Darran

Why couldn't staff walk past at any time and make sure pupils were behaving in the past then?

Or do genderless shitters suddenly give teachers the ability to walk?

They're open plan toilets i'd assume.

Obviously the cubicles have doors on them, but the rest of it is open. We've built loads of schools over the past few years and quite a few have gone for this design.

No biggie is it.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Genderless Toilets on 20:35 - Sep 8 with 2597 viewsSTID2017

Genderless Toilets on 20:30 - Sep 8 by Neath_Jack

They're open plan toilets i'd assume.

Obviously the cubicles have doors on them, but the rest of it is open. We've built loads of schools over the past few years and quite a few have gone for this design.

No biggie is it.

Exactly.
Didn't think I'd have to explain that, but guess Darran was just being obtuse

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Genderless Toilets on 22:30 - Sep 8 with 2568 viewsjackrabbit

Genderless Toilets on 12:00 - Sep 8 by londonlisa2001

That's exactly my point Perch.

We have real issues here with behaviour and separation is not the answer.

Be careful what you strive for. The losers in this scenario are undoubtedly going to be the fair sex (oh damn, am I allowed to refer to women in those outdated, traditional terms?). The average mens public toilet in this country is a cesspit - depending on the area it's fair to add. You're welcome to them, girls. When I'm in a city, I will always walk into the poshest hotel I can find, in order to use the facilities. I couldn't give a toss if there are ladies in there as long as they're immaculately clean and usable.

Imposing co-ed toilets on kids in school is lunacy.
Genderless Toilets on 00:19 - Sep 9 with 2536 viewsDJack

As ever your stupidity is breathless. The shitter, as you put it, is separate as it is an individual cubicle. Whether or not the close proximity, under current "forced " thinking becomes an issue is a different matter. Shut up and let the adults do the talking.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Genderless Toilets on 00:21 - Sep 9 with 2535 viewsDJack

Genderless Toilets on 11:32 - Sep 8 by westwalesed

I do think this is a step too far.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with protecting children in this regard - I don't want to get graphic, and I'm not a girl but........do you really think young girls would be happy dealing with their specific needs in a mixed toilet? I can't imagine it. I just think it's a basic privacy/decency issue.

Also, the disabled example is a bit disingenuous, you can't get more than one person in at a time (except carers if required etc)....

Wont someone think of the children!...Let's face the TRUTH here children are programmable and they feel comfortable with what we "programme them with". It's your issues we are dealing with here.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Genderless Toilets on 08:14 - Sep 9 with 2501 viewsWhiterockin

Genderless Toilets on 12:37 - Sep 8 by Yossarian

I think that's a really good point- schools are not the places to try out these social experiments- whether there is any merit in them or not.

We should trial this at the Liberty, it would definitely cut down on the queues. I wonder how Lisa would enjoy paying a visit whilst stepping through the puddles of piss from the splash backs.
Genderless Toilets on 10:48 - Sep 9 with 2476 viewsNeath_Jack

Genderless Toilets on 08:14 - Sep 9 by Whiterockin

We should trial this at the Liberty, it would definitely cut down on the queues. I wonder how Lisa would enjoy paying a visit whilst stepping through the puddles of piss from the splash backs.

You're not getting it either are you wuss.

There's no urinals in these places, cubicles only.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Genderless Toilets on 10:51 - Sep 9 with 2475 viewsNeath_Jack

Would these be comparable to changing rooms in shops?

Not much difference really is there, apart from maybe the smell.

Men and women, who are strangers to each other, stripping off to their smalls just inches apart, divided only by a thin cubicle wall. I can't remember reading of too many horror stories of men or women not being able to control themselves.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024