Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Genderless Toilets 09:26 - Sep 8 with 14165 viewsDarran

Dear God whatever next?

Boys and girls between the ages of 11-18 sharing the same shitter,just asking for trouble.

I await the first court case with bated breath. Utter madness.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/school-cardiff-installed-gender-neu

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Genderless Toilets on 10:56 - Sep 9 with 6776 viewsMo_Wives

Genderless Toilets on 10:51 - Sep 9 by Neath_Jack

Would these be comparable to changing rooms in shops?

Not much difference really is there, apart from maybe the smell.

Men and women, who are strangers to each other, stripping off to their smalls just inches apart, divided only by a thin cubicle wall. I can't remember reading of too many horror stories of men or women not being able to control themselves.

A good post, Neath_Jack.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Genderless Toilets on 10:59 - Sep 9 with 6773 viewsWhiterockin

Genderless Toilets on 10:48 - Sep 9 by Neath_Jack

You're not getting it either are you wuss.

There's no urinals in these places, cubicles only.

Yes I do get it.
Men could use the Ladies toilets and there is still piss on the floor in the cubicles.
Genderless Toilets on 11:05 - Sep 9 with 6765 viewsDarran

Men and women, who are strangers to each other, stripping off to their smalls just inches apart, divided only by a thin cubicle wall. I can't remember reading of too many horror stories of men or women not being able to control themselves.

No it wouldn't. The biggest problem is the age.

Genderless Toilets on 11:18 - Sep 9 with 6755 viewsNeath_Jack

Genderless Toilets on 11:05 - Sep 9 by Darran

No it wouldn't. The biggest problem is the age.

Teenagers don't go into shops and try clothes on?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Genderless Toilets on 11:25 - Sep 9 with 6752 viewsDarran

Genderless Toilets on 11:18 - Sep 9 by Neath_Jack

Teenagers don't go into shops and try clothes on?

Oh leave it there you know exactly the kind of things that go on in school toilets with kids of those kind of ages you went to Cwrt Sart FFS.

Genderless Toilets on 11:30 - Sep 9 with 6748 viewsNeath_Jack

Genderless Toilets on 11:25 - Sep 9 by Darran

Oh leave it there you know exactly the kind of things that go on in school toilets with kids of those kind of ages you went to Cwrt Sart FFS.

As previously explained to you Dar, these toilets prevent "things" going on in them, like used to when we were in school. The number one place for bullying and smoking. These open plan efforts take the hidden nature of them away, there's generally no front wall at all, not just a little open doorway, completely open.

You're not going to get it, or agree with them because you're stuck in your ways, its what happens to lots of people when they start ageing.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Genderless Toilets on 12:02 - Sep 9 with 6730 viewsDarran

Genderless Toilets on 11:30 - Sep 9 by Neath_Jack

As previously explained to you Dar, these toilets prevent "things" going on in them, like used to when we were in school. The number one place for bullying and smoking. These open plan efforts take the hidden nature of them away, there's generally no front wall at all, not just a little open doorway, completely open.

You're not going to get it, or agree with them because you're stuck in your ways, its what happens to lots of people when they start ageing.

We'll see.

Genderless Toilets on 12:19 - Sep 9 with 6725 viewslondonlisa2001

Genderless Toilets on 10:59 - Sep 9 by Whiterockin

Yes I do get it.
Men could use the Ladies toilets and there is still piss on the floor in the cubicles.

Sadly whiterockin, the state on women's toilets is also frequently disgusting.

You're right that I wouldn't want to walk past urinals, but then these sorts of toilets don't have them.
Login to get fewer ads

Genderless Toilets on 12:25 - Sep 9 with 6719 viewslondonlisa2001

Innit.

Only the big department stores have different changing rooms for men and women. Most smaller shops have cubicles that both can use.

The ones that are a pain are those stupid cubicles where saloon type doors which don't really close and have huge gaps too and bottom. But proper separate rooms, what on earth is the problem?
Genderless Toilets on 12:35 - Sep 9 with 6709 viewsCountyJim

Genderless Toilets on 11:25 - Sep 9 by Darran

Genderlessist
Genderless Toilets on 12:37 - Sep 9 with 6705 viewsCountyJim

The last few schools built in Newport have had them no problems and they have CCTV not looking into the cubicles I might add

Move on old news this ffs
Genderless Toilets on 23:17 - Sep 9 with 6656 viewsjackrabbit

Genderless Toilets on 10:48 - Sep 9 by Neath_Jack

You're not getting it either are you wuss.

There's no urinals in these places, cubicles only.

So men would lose their physiological advantage of being able to stand up at a urinal? Doesn't seem very progressive. There'll be queues of men waiting for a cubicle so they can have a pee?

We've stumbled on the real motive behind all this - it's equality. Why should men benefit from being able to relieve themselves in an efficient and expeditious manner while women have to queue to use a cubicle where they can sit down? It's not fair and goes against the current campaign to eliminate all differences between the sexes - sorry 'genders'. It's a brave new world alright - a f***ing crackers one.
Genderless Toilets on 02:04 - Sep 10 with 6635 viewsDyfnant

Won't somebody think of the cokeheads

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Genderless Toilets on 08:43 - Sep 10 with 6606 viewsKennedy

The new Welsh school by me has them. The doors are floor to ceiling to no peaking over either.

And if it stops the bullying of girls i'm all for it. Teenage girls can be nasty pieces of work when they are in packs.

Just call me JFK

Genderless Toilets on 23:06 - Sep 12 with 6506 viewsjackrabbit

I've got to be there at half-time when the bogs at the Liberty go gender-less! Ladies avert your eyes if you want to avoid the sight of desperate men using the wash-basins as urinals! That's the only way they'll get to see the second-half.
Oh dear, you've got to wonder who dreams up these lunatic schemes.
Genderless Toilets on 13:54 - Sep 13 with 6452 viewsDyfnant

Genderless Toilets on 23:06 - Sep 12 by jackrabbit

I've got to be there at half-time when the bogs at the Liberty go gender-less! Ladies avert your eyes if you want to avoid the sight of desperate men using the wash-basins as urinals! That's the only way they'll get to see the second-half.
Oh dear, you've got to wonder who dreams up these lunatic schemes.

Use the turnstiles like the old days

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024