Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The trouble with Harry......and Delli, and Marcus .....and Wayne 22:02 - Sep 8 with 3190 viewsjackrabbit

"it is late in the evening. You’re in a bar. You’ve had quite a bit to drink but you are conversing with the fragrant young lady you found hanging around in there. You find her quite attractive and are possibly keen for things to proceed. What should you say to her, to speed things along? Wayne Rooney’s contribution is unbeat-able: ‘Are those tits real?’ That’s certainly the gambit I would go with if I ever find myself in a similar situation with, say, Princess Michael of Kent or Shami Chakrabarti. Wayne said it to ‘party girl’ Laura Simpson shortly before he got charged with drink-driving. Now he’s in trouble with the police and his wife, Coleen. I don’t think Coleen is too bothered about the driving charge."

That's Rod Liddle in the Spectator, writing about the problem with English footballers. He makes the point that there was NOT ONE BID for any English player in the recent window - not 'Arry Kane, not Delli Alli, not Marcus Rashford - from any of the European powerhouses: PSG, Barca, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Juventus, the 2 Milan clubs. The Premier League is a rigged market inflating the values of very ordinary players. Here's the full article:

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/why-english-footballers-are-so-useless/
[Post edited 8 Sep 2017 22:11]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024