Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chico Flores 14:04 - Sep 9 with 6313 viewsParsSwans

I'm gonna make a wild and probably wrong prediction that Chico will sign a short term deal with us unattached living back in Spain and just posted a video in Swans kit training in southern Spain maybe Cover for Bartley.
Chico Flores on 14:11 - Sep 9 with 6272 viewsicecoldjack

Hope so. Good cover , can pass a ball , gets the odd goal and his last few months under monk when he cut out his theatrics and got down to business he was absolutely superb for us.

The premier league has got weaker since he left dispute the stupid money on offer so I see no problems with him coming in and getting up to speed.

Was apparently the fittest person here on the beep tests pre season so it points to him being a top pro and keeping himself in shape, like the failed Joe Allen deal this is another no brainer IMO .
Chico Flores on 14:13 - Sep 9 with 6248 viewsWhiterockin

Chico Flores on 14:11 - Sep 9 by icecoldjack

Hope so. Good cover , can pass a ball , gets the odd goal and his last few months under monk when he cut out his theatrics and got down to business he was absolutely superb for us.

The premier league has got weaker since he left dispute the stupid money on offer so I see no problems with him coming in and getting up to speed.

Was apparently the fittest person here on the beep tests pre season so it points to him being a top pro and keeping himself in shape, like the failed Joe Allen deal this is another no brainer IMO .

Ever thought why nobody wants him.
Chico Flores on 14:13 - Sep 9 with 6242 viewswhoflungdung

Cliff Jones is very fit for his age.
Sign him

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Chico Flores on 14:14 - Sep 9 with 6226 viewsMo_Wives

Chico Flores on 14:13 - Sep 9 by whoflungdung

Cliff Jones is very fit for his age.
Sign him

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Chico Flores on 14:15 - Sep 9 with 6221 viewsParsSwans

Leeds and Sunderland after him apparently as well as couple of lower La liga teams
Chico Flores on 14:15 - Sep 9 with 6212 viewsDarran

I never thought I'd see the words "cover for Bartley." lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chico Flores on 14:16 - Sep 9 with 6203 viewswhoflungdung

He s an ex player. A proper Jack ( Swansea man)

Nice guy,

Seems reason enough for some

Chico Flores on 14:18 - Sep 9 with 6179 viewslidojack

I thought the 25 man squad put an end to any of this?
Login to get fewer ads

Chico Flores on 14:19 - Sep 9 with 6165 viewsNeathJack

Cover should be provided by the best u23 centre back available.

If there is no one able to step up in the event of needing to be a 5th choice centre back to cover a short period then they shouldn't be in the u23 squad.
Chico Flores on 14:21 - Sep 9 with 6151 viewshobo

I doubt he'll be coming back. Can see him finding a club in Spain. He's a new father so won't want to be moving again
Chico Flores on 14:51 - Sep 9 with 5999 viewsTheKirkyLife

Would probably fall over clutching his face tripping over a suitcase at the airport.
Chico Flores on 15:26 - Sep 9 with 5848 viewsLoyal

Chico Flores on 14:21 - Sep 9 by hobo

I doubt he'll be coming back. Can see him finding a club in Spain. He's a new father so won't want to be moving again

I would say a league 2 club would snap him up for a few k a week.
If as the op says he is in Spain then look no further than his hometown club.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Chico Flores on 15:39 - Sep 9 with 5799 viewsbonymine

Chico Flores on 14:19 - Sep 9 by NeathJack

Cover should be provided by the best u23 centre back available.

If there is no one able to step up in the event of needing to be a 5th choice centre back to cover a short period then they shouldn't be in the u23 squad.

Joe Rodon captained Wales U21 v Portugal in midweek against Renato Sanches etc so just like Connor Roberts & Dan James last season he should be on the bench if needed should we choose not to sign any other free agent option.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Chico Flores on 15:56 - Sep 9 with 5729 viewsZZoric

Chico Flores on 15:39 - Sep 9 by bonymine

Joe Rodon captained Wales U21 v Portugal in midweek against Renato Sanches etc so just like Connor Roberts & Dan James last season he should be on the bench if needed should we choose not to sign any other free agent option.

not seen him - wld u say he's better than Flores as back-up right now?

(Flores would add that je-ne-sais-quoi spanish equivalent, no doubt)
Chico Flores on 16:41 - Sep 9 with 5579 viewsLoyal

Chico Flores on 15:56 - Sep 9 by ZZoric

not seen him - wld u say he's better than Flores as back-up right now?

(Flores would add that je-ne-sais-quoi spanish equivalent, no doubt)

His club history would leave the board bricking it, ok nothing is concrete but he wont be paving his way back to Swansea since he chased away the habit.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Chico Flores on 17:30 - Sep 9 with 5423 viewsmajorraglan

Chico Flores on 14:18 - Sep 9 by lidojack

I thought the 25 man squad put an end to any of this?

I thought the 25 man squad had been finalised, but I have checked the Premier League site and there are 26 players listed, 2 of whom Sanchez and Abraham are 20 yers old, so that could mean there are spaces. Pretty confused now!
Chico Flores on 17:51 - Sep 9 with 5332 viewsGlyn1

I love Chico (in a manly non-sexual way) but I don't see him as a Paul Clement player and it's time to give our young defenders their chance.

I agree that after lots of us wrote Bartley off (including me) it's ironic that we're worried about replacing him. I still consider him to be Championship-level standard at best.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Chico Flores on 17:54 - Sep 9 with 5313 viewsEasternJack

Isn't he in the all time top 5 for red cards per PL game played?

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Chico Flores on 17:58 - Sep 9 with 5289 viewsMo_Wives

Chico Flores on 17:54 - Sep 9 by EasternJack

Isn't he in the all time top 5 for red cards per PL game played?

Yeah, but c'mon...he had no protection from the referees, so would take matters into his own hands. How many times did he scream out in pain and go down holding his face after an assault?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Chico Flores on 18:01 - Sep 9 with 5276 viewsjohnlangy

Chico Flores on 14:15 - Sep 9 by ParsSwans

Leeds and Sunderland after him apparently as well as couple of lower La liga teams

Cliff Jones ?
Chico Flores on 19:30 - Sep 9 with 5009 viewswhoflungdung

Some of our wide men not fit to wipe his toilet seat

Chico Flores on 19:30 - Sep 9 with 5008 viewsKilkennyjack

Chico Flores on 18:01 - Sep 9 by johnlangy

Cliff Jones ?

Jones shirts would fly off the shelves (before xmas obvs, usually none after)...

Beware of the Risen People

Chico Flores on 23:25 - Sep 9 with 4637 viewsNeathJack

Chico Flores on 15:39 - Sep 9 by bonymine

Chico Flores on 00:07 - Sep 10 with 4571 viewskarnataka

Chico Flores on 14:15 - Sep 9 by Darran

I never thought I'd see the words "cover for Bartley." lol

Other than in reference to a gazebo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024