Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow 16:55 - Sep 9 with 10950 viewsbonymine

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 18:44 - Sep 9 with 3625 viewsOldjack

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 18:40 - Sep 9 by raynor94

Here's a novel idea, why not chant for our players throughout the game

shruppppp you tart ,he's aving it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 18:46 - Sep 9 with 3621 viewspencoedjack

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 18:43 - Sep 9 by MrSwerve

Watch him score a 30 yard screamer tomorrow now...

He's got it in the locker as I said earlier the type player who will love the fans getting on his back
Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 18:49 - Sep 9 with 3614 viewsGlyn1

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 17:32 - Sep 9 by exiledclaseboy

Some of the football tourists who infest the Liberty these days will probably give him a nice clap.

I'll be with them. Remember the good, forget the bad.

Just out of interest, is there ANY ex-Swan that won't boo?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 18:55 - Sep 9 with 3599 viewsRancid

As stupid as it sounds the best thing we could sing to the oddball is ''Our greatest ever player''

He'll believe it and have a stinker
Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 18:55 - Sep 9 with 3598 viewsexiledclaseboy

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 18:49 - Sep 9 by Glyn1

Not if they turn up on the opposing team,no.

Poll: Tory leader

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 18:55 - Sep 9 with 3598 viewspencoedjack

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 18:49 - Sep 9 by Glyn1

I won't boo Gylfi

Trundle has a good ovation at Bristol City
Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 18:59 - Sep 9 with 3588 viewsGaryjack

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 18:46 - Sep 9 by pencoedjack

He's got it in the locker as I said earlier the type player who will love the fans getting on his back

He most certainly is not. If our fans give him stick tomorrow he'll lose the plot for sure!
Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 19:29 - Sep 9 with 3534 viewsbonymine

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 18:59 - Sep 9 by Garyjack

He most certainly is not. If our fans give him stick tomorrow he'll lose the plot for sure!

Wise men say ........

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Login to get fewer ads

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 20:19 - Sep 9 with 3479 viewsgolly47

Are you 'Shevley' in disguise?

Poll: What was worse?

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 20:23 - Sep 9 with 3473 viewsJackfath

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 17:48 - Sep 9 by pencoedjack

I hope fuk all his sung to him .....type player to thrive on it

The what a waste of money chant to Pogba worked out well

This 100%. How about we give all our vocal energies to OUR players and OUR team? I expect they'd really like that.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 20:35 - Sep 9 with 3457 viewsOldjack

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 20:23 - Sep 9 by Jackfath

This 100%. How about we give all our vocal energies to OUR players and OUR team? I expect they'd really like that.

You gonna sing then ,that'll be a first . Every time peanut head touches that ball he's gonna get booed

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 20:40 - Sep 9 with 3451 viewsJackfath

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 20:35 - Sep 9 by Oldjack

You gonna sing then ,that'll be a first . Every time peanut head touches that ball he's gonna get booed

One of my many stalkers are you Alan? There's a little club now. I'm going to get some merchandise sorted for you all.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 20:49 - Sep 9 with 3434 viewsOldjack

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 20:40 - Sep 9 by Jackfath

One of my many stalkers are you Alan? There's a little club now. I'm going to get some merchandise sorted for you all.

bollocks !when was the last time i commented on your crap !

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 20:51 - Sep 9 with 3429 viewsJackfath

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 20:49 - Sep 9 by Oldjack

bollocks !when was the last time i commented on your crap !

15 minutes ago.

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 20:54 - Sep 9 with 3423 viewsOldjack

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 20:51 - Sep 9 by Jackfath

15 minutes ago.

Div !

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 21:08 - Sep 9 with 3400 viewsraynor94

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 20:35 - Sep 9 by Oldjack

Well you certainly won't be booing him, 20 minutes either side of half time! Oh wait, you can shout at the telly

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 21:41 - Sep 9 with 3366 viewsBanosswan

It's bald, it's round, it's in the lost and found;
Jonjo's head, Jonjo's head...

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 22:08 - Sep 9 with 3337 viewsjack247

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 18:40 - Sep 9 by raynor94

Here's a novel idea, why not chant for our players throughout the game

You think this is bad, wait til we play Everton!
Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 22:26 - Sep 9 with 3321 viewsOldjack

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 22:08 - Sep 9 by jack247

You think this is bad, wait til we play Everton!

Shelvey left under a very dark cloud ,he rightly deserves every bit of heckling that comes his way , Siggy and Ash will receiving no booing

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 22:32 - Sep 9 with 3316 viewsjack247

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 22:26 - Sep 9 by Oldjack

Shelvey left under a very dark cloud ,he rightly deserves every bit of heckling that comes his way , Siggy and Ash will receiving no booing

I mean the message board hysteria. Judging by what my Everton supporting mate says, Ash may not be in the team by the time we play them anyway.
Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 23:51 - Sep 9 with 3270 viewsPozuelosSideys

You dont need to sing songs about Shelvey

Just get on his case from the first minute and jeer/laugh/mock every time he goes near the ball. His head will go soon enough.. and itll be funny as fck

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 09:13 - Sep 10 with 3190 viewsWhiterockin

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 23:51 - Sep 9 by PozuelosSideys

You dont need to sing songs about Shelvey

Just get on his case from the first minute and jeer/laugh/mock every time he goes near the ball. His head will go soon enough.. and itll be funny as fck

TBH I don't expect Shelvey to start. Newcastle won their last match without him and Benitez was not pleased with his sending off and may want to ease him back in. Benitez also knows that the atmosphere will be toxic towards Shelvey and he may well get sent off again.
Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 09:27 - Sep 10 with 3167 viewsMrSwerve

I think Shelvey is as thick as they come, but I do feel a bit sorry for him when he gets lots of stick for his baldness. He is an alopecia sufferer after all, and does a fair bit for charities as far as I can remember.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 09:39 - Sep 10 with 3157 viewsMo_Wives

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 09:27 - Sep 10 by MrSwerve

I think Shelvey is as thick as they come, but I do feel a bit sorry for him when he gets lots of stick for his baldness. He is an alopecia sufferer after all, and does a fair bit for charities as far as I can remember.

TBH, I quite like the lad. Still hope he gets his marching orders today, though.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 10:00 - Sep 10 with 3134 viewsWhiterockin

Possible Jonjo Shelvey Chants tomorrow on 09:39 - Sep 10 by Mo_Wives

TBH, I quite like the lad. Still hope he gets his marching orders today, though.

Fantastic footballer on his day and a pleasure to watch. The problem is he's a lazy sod and a hot head, the good days are not often enough to play at the top level.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024