Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP Heather 20:45 - Sep 9 with 9073 viewsDarran

Very sad news. Utter Swans legend.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

RIP Heather on 20:47 - Sep 9 with 9051 viewsJackfath

RIP Heather.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

RIP Heather on 21:17 - Sep 9 with 8931 viewsPhil_S

Remember all too well seeing the look of pride on Heather and Gwyn's face that evening as we presented them with that award

Will be sadly missed and another one of those people that gave so much to the club

RIP Heather
RIP Heather on 21:24 - Sep 9 with 8886 viewschangingman

Such sad news. RIP Heather
RIP Heather on 21:27 - Sep 9 with 8873 viewspontyjack

Heather sat next to us in the East Stand at the Vetch, and always made an effort to say hello whenever we came across her at the Liberty.

RIP Heather
RIP Heather on 21:37 - Sep 9 with 8815 viewsDarran

I was talking to Heather at the United game. I can't believe it.

As I said on Twitter earlier I hope she's having a drink upstairs with Myra and Marlene. (That'll probably mean nowt to most on here these days)

RIP Heather on 21:51 - Sep 9 with 8757 viewsDewi1jack

A real lady who made time to talk to anyone who wanted a chat.

Our condolences to all her family and friends

RIP Heather

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

RIP Heather on 22:25 - Sep 9 with 8631 viewsSwanseajill

RIP Heather on 21:37 - Sep 9 by Darran

I was talking to Heather at the United game. I can't believe it.

As I said on Twitter earlier I hope she's having a drink upstairs with Myra and Marlene. (That'll probably mean nowt to most on here these days)

I hope so too Darran.
She always had a stick with a hook while in the club shop, she could never reach the shirts without it.
Lovely woman, my condolences to all her family and friends. A very sad loss.
RIP Heather on 22:42 - Sep 9 with 8592 viewsSwanzay

RIP a true JB and as Daz says a jack legend!
Login to get fewer ads

RIP Heather on 22:48 - Sep 9 with 8577 viewslibertyx

Lovely lady, sad news. RIP Heather
RIP Heather on 19:55 - Sep 10 with 8190 viewsJackfath

Mr Johns tried his best to draw attention to, and pay respect to Heather today. Unfortunately due to the fact the PA System in the stadium is utterly pathetic many will not have heard the tribute.

Disgraceful that the club allow this sort of thing to happen, year in, year out.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

RIP Heather on 19:57 - Sep 10 with 8173 viewswhoflungdung

Appalling Jackfath ,to be fair.

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

RIP Heather on 19:59 - Sep 10 with 8158 viewsDarran

RIP Heather on 19:55 - Sep 10 by Jackfath

Mr Johns tried his best to draw attention to, and pay respect to Heather today. Unfortunately due to the fact the PA System in the stadium is utterly pathetic many will not have heard the tribute.

Disgraceful that the club allow this sort of thing to happen, year in, year out.

The PA system is beyond comprehension in situations like today.

An utter fuçking disgrace.

RIP Heather on 20:01 - Sep 10 with 8147 viewswhoflungdung

To have such inadequate PA is shameful

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

RIP Heather on 20:01 - Sep 10 with 8147 viewsjack2jack

The PA system is useless,the only place you can hear it properly is in the toilets,needs sorting pronto.
RIP Heather on 20:02 - Sep 10 with 8143 viewsrob

RIP. Sad news.
RIP Heather on 20:17 - Sep 10 with 8106 viewsymaohyd

So sad to hear of Heather's passing.

A charming and lovely person who represented all that is good in football and the Swans, dedicating utter dedication and devotion to the club.

RIP Heather x

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

RIP Heather on 21:20 - Sep 10 with 8010 viewsABERSWAN

I heard him trying to say about the sad news,but couldn't make out that much. Could the club not use the huge screens with a picture of the lady, with a nice RIP message,and ask for a minutes applause to honour her life.
RIP Heather on 09:21 - Sep 11 with 7863 viewsattila_the_hun

RIP Heather,condolences to her partner Gwyn he must be devasted

"I'm Free"

RIP Heather on 09:48 - Sep 11 with 7825 viewsLoyal

RIP Heather on 21:20 - Sep 10 by ABERSWAN

I heard him trying to say about the sad news,but couldn't make out that much. Could the club not use the huge screens with a picture of the lady, with a nice RIP message,and ask for a minutes applause to honour her life.

She was a fantastic supporter and well known but we can't applaud all deaths.
Mind you she would smile if she knew we did and it added to the match day atmosphere.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

RIP Heather on 12:17 - Sep 11 with 7758 viewsYossarian

Phil,
Can Stuart raise this at the next meeting of the Board please? It really is an embarrassment and reflects badly on the club. That a tribute to a selfless lady can be undermined in this way surely must be the last straw?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

RIP Heather on 13:20 - Sep 11 with 7682 views34dfgdf54

RIP Heather.

Terrible news
RIP Heather on 13:39 - Sep 11 with 7644 viewsbluenile

I didn't know her, but reading the condolences on here says everything..........RIP Heather

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024