Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's team 10:19 - Sep 10 with 6840 viewsJackfath

I've already said in the match day thread that I'm more excited about this match than any I can remember in a long while.

How do you think we will line up? Will we see the new players start?

I think we will win which will add great confidence for the coming matches.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Today's team on 10:24 - Sep 10 with 6341 viewsexiledclaseboy

Sanches will start. Bony on the bench.

Poll: Tory leader

Today's team on 10:27 - Sep 10 with 6321 viewsJackfath

Today's team on 10:24 - Sep 10 by exiledclaseboy

Sanches will start. Bony on the bench.

I hope he lives up to the hype. The pressure on him will be huge, however the difference between your run of the mill premier league players and the top, top ones is their ability to thrive off that I suppose.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Today's team on 10:28 - Sep 10 with 6315 viewsSwansNZ

Is Mesa ready yet, or carry on getting up to speed by watching from the bench again?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Today's team on 10:35 - Sep 10 with 6283 viewsjack247

Total guess (obviously)

Fab

Naughton
Mawson
Fernandez
Olsson

Mesa
Clucas
Carroll
Fer

Ayew
Abraham

Bony and Sanches both to come on after an hour or so.
Today's team on 10:39 - Sep 10 with 6260 viewsmonmouth

Today's team on 10:35 - Sep 10 by jack247

Total guess (obviously)

Fab

Naughton
Mawson
Fernandez
Olsson

Mesa
Clucas
Carroll
Fer

Ayew
Abraham

Bony and Sanches both to come on after an hour or so.

This, but vdh for Mesa, in the 3-5-2

But I wouldn't be surprised to see Sanches for Fer.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Today's team on 10:44 - Sep 10 with 6221 viewsSmellyplumz

Today's team on 10:27 - Sep 10 by Jackfath

I hope he lives up to the hype. The pressure on him will be huge, however the difference between your run of the mill premier league players and the top, top ones is their ability to thrive off that I suppose.

Huge? Poor sod has only played for Benfica, Bayern and his country in the euros, must be swamping his slacks today.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Today's team on 10:47 - Sep 10 with 6207 viewsJackfath

Today's team on 10:44 - Sep 10 by Smellyplumz

Huge? Poor sod has only played for Benfica, Bayern and his country in the euros, must be swamping his slacks today.

A shame you don't see us as a club in which players will feel rightfully pressured making their home debut after being put out on loan by their parent club live on SKY in from of watching millions.

Yes, the pressure on him is huge.

Today's team on 10:50 - Sep 10 with 6191 viewscrix

if we go 5 at the bck then this

----------------------fab--------------------

naughts---vdh---fede---alfie---Olsson

------sanches----clucas----carroll-----

---------------------------ayew------------

---------------tammy---------------------

if its a back 4 then this

--------------------fab------------------

naughts----fede----alfie----Olsson

----sanches----clucas----carroll----

-----------ayew---------fer------------

-----------------tammy----------------
Login to get fewer ads

Today's team on 10:54 - Sep 10 with 6162 viewsSmellyplumz

Today's team on 10:47 - Sep 10 by Jackfath

A shame you don't see us as a club in which players will feel rightfully pressured making their home debut after being put out on loan by their parent club live on SKY in from of watching millions.

Aye if your a drama bitch like you then he will feel it. It's a shame that you can't see him as a world class player confident in his ability. Go do some homework mug.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Today's team on 10:55 - Sep 10 with 6154 viewsJackfath

Today's team on 10:54 - Sep 10 by Smellyplumz

Aye if your a drama bitch like you then he will feel it. It's a shame that you can't see him as a world class player confident in his ability. Go do some homework mug.

Who said I don't see him as a World class player?

Calm down dear.

Today's team on 10:58 - Sep 10 with 6135 viewstomdickharry

Fabianski
Naughton:Fernandez:Mawson:Olson:
Fer:Sanchez:Clucas:Carroll:
Ayew:Abraham:

Sanchez has come here to play and regain the confidence that made him a fantastic player at the Euro's where better than at home,in front of Sky camera's against a team that can be "iffy" and who will not have their manager in attendance.
Today's team on 10:58 - Sep 10 with 6133 viewsjack247

Today's team on 10:54 - Sep 10 by Smellyplumz

He isn't a world class player. He is a young talent with the potential to be a world class player. He would still be at Bayern if he was the finished article.
Today's team on 11:02 - Sep 10 with 6108 viewsTheFranchise

If Bony is to get match fit, he has to start.
Today's team on 11:06 - Sep 10 with 6084 viewsMagic_Michu

I really hope we move away from 5 at the back.

I'd love to see Mesa, Sanches, Clucas and Carroll in a midfield diamond.

Sanches and Carroll interchangeably the furtherst forward at the tip of the diamond.

Abraham playing off Bony.

Mouthwatering.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Today's team on 11:10 - Sep 10 with 6054 viewsjack247

Today's team on 11:06 - Sep 10 by Magic_Michu

I really hope we move away from 5 at the back.

I'd love to see Mesa, Sanches, Clucas and Carroll in a midfield diamond.

Sanches and Carroll interchangeably the furtherst forward at the tip of the diamond.

Abraham playing off Bony.

Mouthwatering.

I think it suits us very well away from home and against teams who are going to attack us. Tend to agree with you for games like this though, I'd like to see us control the midfield, rather than play the containing game and look to break.
Today's team on 11:14 - Sep 10 with 6036 viewssomersetsimon

Today's team on 10:47 - Sep 10 by Jackfath

It will be interesting to see how he takes to being the star player in the team. Hopefully it will give him the confidence to shine.
Today's team on 11:23 - Sep 10 with 5990 viewsNeath_Jack

Surely we won't see Sanches for a couple of months yet, he'll need to get up to speed like Mesa. Or is it different if you come from a German side?

Got to admit mind, i'm excited by what Sanches could turn out to be, and the thought of Tammy running off Bony...

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Today's team on 11:30 - Sep 10 with 5959 viewsairedale

Who are they going to drop from a winning team though?
Today's team on 11:33 - Sep 10 with 5937 viewsMagic_Michu

Ayew with the excuse he was ill on international duty and Fer.

Our bench looks significantly better now tho.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Today's team on 11:55 - Sep 10 with 5849 viewsjack247

Today's team on 11:23 - Sep 10 by Neath_Jack

Surely we won't see Sanches for a couple of months yet, he'll need to get up to speed like Mesa. Or is it different if you come from a German side?

Got to admit mind, i'm excited by what Sanches could turn out to be, and the thought of Tammy running off Bony...

There is a difference between an all action box to box midfielder playing in the German league and a Leon type who is used to a slower paced more technical game. I completely get your point though.

If Sanches hadn't been on international duty this week and had been with the squad 7/8 days I'd have expected him to start. He still might, but my bet is he will come on for 20/30 minutes.

Completely agree about Tammy running off Bony. He is quick, can finish and his movement is first class. If we get the old Bony back, those two are going to be lethal.
Today's team on 13:18 - Sep 10 with 5697 viewsSmellyplumz

Today's team on 10:58 - Sep 10 by jack247

He isn't a world class player. He is a young talent with the potential to be a world class player. He would still be at Bayern if he was the finished article.

He may not be the finished article but he's definitely world class.

Today's team on 13:46 - Sep 10 with 5582 viewsCooperman

Back to four across the back but forward of that is anyone's guess.

I'd be surprised to see Sanches start purely based on the fact that he's had very limited training time and PC would have been working on a game plan for up to ten days. I wouldn't complain if he did start though.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Today's team on 13:48 - Sep 10 with 5575 viewsWhiterockin

Long term this is the team I would like to see play.

--------------------fab------------------

naughts----fede----alfie----Olsson

----Mesa---Clucas----Carroll----

-----------Sanches---------Abraham------------

-----------------Bony-----------

But today I expect Abraham to start upfront and Fer behind with Sanches.
Today's team on 13:57 - Sep 10 with 5529 viewsNeathJack

Sanches starts, Bony on the bench apparently.
Today's team on 13:58 - Sep 10 with 5527 viewsAl_Bundy

Would like to see Bony start with Abraham and Sanches come on from some point.

I think PC will not start Bony but have Routledge playing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024