Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alberto Paloschi 12:26 - Sep 10 with 3788 viewsAnotherJohn

If anybody wants to see how Paloschi is getting on, he's playing in the Inter-SPAL game just being broadcast on BT Sports. He's with SPAL on loan from Atalanta. It is half-time now at 1-0 to Inter, and Alberto has just put an excellent chance to equalize wide.
Alberto Paloschi on 12:28 - Sep 10 with 3772 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Granted he was a panic buy, but I thought he was decent for us. Obviously, things other than football played their part in his short spell but an ex player I wish well
Alberto Paloschi on 12:47 - Sep 10 with 3651 views34dfgdf54

Alberto Paloschi on 12:28 - Sep 10 by exiledinenglandjack

Granted he was a panic buy, but I thought he was decent for us. Obviously, things other than football played their part in his short spell but an ex player I wish well

Looked decent in his debut appearance at West Brom, but other than that I thought he was average.

This may sound obvious, but to suffice survive in the premier league as a striker you need to have something, whether that be rapid fast, brilliant in the air, or strong in terms of hold up play. He was a decent player but didn't stand out.
Alberto Paloschi on 13:09 - Sep 10 with 3574 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Seemed like his work rate was really good.

Then again, he was replacing Gomis, so maybe it was just relative.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024