Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sanches will need time 16:57 - Sep 10 with 4531 viewsE20Jack

Sanches is going to need a bit of time.

Clearly low on confidence, second guessing himself all the time and then making a decision that was probably inbetween what his options were, and under hitting a pass. Also not match fit. The sharpness, or lack of, very noticeable. This is where Clement comes in and I think will tell him that he doesn't have to do anything spectacular every touch, keep it simple and surely the confidence will flow back after a few games

He has barely played in the last year however and has only been with the squad a few days plus the fact we must remember he is barely 19 years old. We need a few weeks patience with him and hope the fans don't get on his back due to the huge expectations on his shoulders, certainly looks like this will be a slow burner - but his quality is clear.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Sanches will need time on 22:18 - Sep 10 with 949 viewsjackrabbit

Sanches will need time on 21:28 - Sep 10 by Kilkennyjack

I thought Sanches looked full of confidence and potential.
Great first touch and very powerful.

Passing game was off today but thats game time.

I would play him further forward.
Looked creative and can get past people with ease.

He is 20.

I agree. I saw enough to realise he can play a bit - good, quick feet and a good turn on the ball. He just looked off the pace and not match fit. He was also trying too hard to make an impression. Let him settle in. He'll be a good player for us.
Sanches will need time on 22:27 - Sep 10 with 925 viewsjasper_T

I'm not sure how much of his wayward passing can be put down to "game time" when reports from Germany are that what we saw today is pretty much the lad's normal contribution.
Sanches will need time on 14:02 - Sep 11 with 833 viewsRancid

Obviously a damn good player but i cant remember such a poor debut by one of our new players.I think he was trying too hard to impress and tried too many hollywood passes, which hardly any came off.Back to basics young man.
Sanches will need time on 14:10 - Sep 11 with 813 viewsandypitt56

It was obvious he wasn't on the same page as our other players. He was trying things and no one was reading it. Also you can tell he is used to having more time on the ball, he did well to draw a couple of fouls. Granted he wasn't great but there was the odd occasion it paid off and got himself into some decent areas. Rating Okay but needs a lot of work.
Sanches will need time on 14:16 - Sep 11 with 802 viewsJFSwan

Had one driving run with the ball at his feet, reached the edge of the box with no support and ultimately gave the ball away.

As already said, has bags of talent which will hopefully begin to show after a few games.

Patience.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024