Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Long hard season ahead then. 17:57 - Sep 10 with 2374 viewsicecoldjack

A win would have given us real progress and hope a ,defeat and the manner of it means it's going to be very tough for flement and the team.

That was a l9ad of bollocks served up today against a team that is at best equal to the swans, in actual fact they looked like they've been premier league for 7 yrs and we look like a disjointed championship club freshly promoted.

Early days but I'm not liking what I've seen in the last 4 games truth be told
Long hard season ahead then. on 17:58 - Sep 10 with 2348 viewsSmellyplumz

Terrible result

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Long hard season ahead then. on 17:59 - Sep 10 with 2342 viewsNogginthenog

Get Bob back Clement cant hack it.
Long hard season ahead then. on 18:01 - Sep 10 with 2313 viewsBloodyhills

That was shite. Can only hope they can start to play with a bit more cohesion.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Long hard season ahead then. on 18:01 - Sep 10 with 2310 viewsBorojack

Wilf and Sanches will improve.
The lack of pace made it to easy for the Geordies.
That said both Mawson and Tammy should have scored.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Long hard season ahead then. on 18:02 - Sep 10 with 2299 viewsLandore_Jack

No urgency today. Very little creativity going forward. Abraham missed a glorious chance when he went around the keeper.

#backtojack

Long hard season ahead then. on 18:02 - Sep 10 with 2300 viewsSwanzay

Powder puff performance, we looked lost in the final 3rd (as we have all season), infuriating to put it mildly...
Long hard season ahead then. on 18:06 - Sep 10 with 2275 viewsicecoldjack

Should have scored but didn't. Newcastle should have scored more actually.

Difficult not to feel let down by today. Nobody really had a poor game we just looked devoid of ideas . Naughton played well half the time he had nothing to aim for with the ball.

Only ayew seems to look positive on the ball an entry and play the right way.

Newcastle just came up and were comfortable today that is a worrying sign for me .
Long hard season ahead then. on 18:13 - Sep 10 with 2223 viewsDarran

Long hard season ahead then. on 18:06 - Sep 10 by icecoldjack

Should have scored but didn't. Newcastle should have scored more actually.

Difficult not to feel let down by today. Nobody really had a poor game we just looked devoid of ideas . Naughton played well half the time he had nothing to aim for with the ball.

Only ayew seems to look positive on the ball an entry and play the right way.

Newcastle just came up and were comfortable today that is a worrying sign for me .

Great post Anthony and I couldn't agree more especially as I don't see us getting anything next week.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Long hard season ahead then. on 18:14 - Sep 10 with 2204 viewsSwanzay

This diamond formation in my mind is not working for us, never has and too predictable!
Long hard season ahead then. on 18:20 - Sep 10 with 2164 viewsswanaway

One of the games I expected us to win, or at least not lose today, a loss to Spurs next week and the home game with Watford becomes very important or confidence will be low.
Long hard season ahead then. on 18:23 - Sep 10 with 2150 viewsicecoldjack

Long hard season ahead then. on 18:14 - Sep 10 by Swanzay

This diamond formation in my mind is not working for us, never has and too predictable!

Maybe .

I just think we have a team of journeymen footballers who paint by numbers most of the time. Carroll, I know exactly what he's going to do every time he touches the ball ! I mean wtf!!

If I can read him then so can his opposition ! Our only hope for this season is that bony can pull us together and Sanches grows enough to take ownership of the midfield if that doesn't happens we are fooked.

The formations are masking weakness not enhancing our abilities .Clement is smart enough to know we are lacking talent and is cutting his cloth accordingly IMO
[Post edited 10 Sep 2017 18:24]
Long hard season ahead then. on 18:29 - Sep 10 with 2095 views34dfgdf54

Long hard season ahead then. on 18:23 - Sep 10 by icecoldjack

Maybe .

I just think we have a team of journeymen footballers who paint by numbers most of the time. Carroll, I know exactly what he's going to do every time he touches the ball ! I mean wtf!!

If I can read him then so can his opposition ! Our only hope for this season is that bony can pull us together and Sanches grows enough to take ownership of the midfield if that doesn't happens we are fooked.

The formations are masking weakness not enhancing our abilities .Clement is smart enough to know we are lacking talent and is cutting his cloth accordingly IMO
[Post edited 10 Sep 2017 18:24]

Good post.

I must confess I naively got excited with the signings we made, but on that performance it's a big worry. Still look toothless in midfield, others on here obviously don't agree which is fine, but I really do not see the fuss with Carroll, I'm praying Mesa finds the form he had at Las Palmas and makes the defensive midfield position his own with Clucas and Sanches in front. Fer has had a good start to the season before today but I think he may be suited to coming off the bench, his fitness is more than suspect imo.
Long hard season ahead then. on 18:40 - Sep 10 with 2022 viewsicecoldjack

I'm on record as not rating Carroll . Neat and tidy but they are 2 a penny at this level and indeed in our squad. Laughable that some thought he was a better deal than joey, utter madness !

One thing I know is that Allen would not have been so passive as our midfield today, they set out to rough up sanches and succeeded with no retaliation from our boys, but enough of what we failed to sign by being tight .

Final 3 rd is a huge issue and I don't see where the solution is coming from. Clem3nt has worked on shape mad3 us hard to beat but now comes the hard part without th3 get out of jail free card that soggy gave us.

I'm worr8ed that in 4 games this season we've created som3thing like 8 chances !! That's the stuff of relegation right there .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024