Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Atmosphere 18:03 - Sep 10 with 3231 viewsHeadmaster

I know the football was rubbish, but come on. Apart from the first half and when Bony came on, all we could hear were the Newcastle fans. Where's the passion ffs
Atmosphere on 19:04 - Sep 10 with 3111 viewsowainglyndwr

Worst atmosphere for years.
I felt like singing this is a library.
To many happy clappies and for the first time in 40 years I felt like I don't want to watch this anymore
Atmosphere on 19:08 - Sep 10 with 3086 viewsjack2jack

Dreadful for large parts, just reminded me of when BB was here.
Atmosphere on 22:21 - Sep 10 with 2853 viewsLoyal

I used a ticket in the west that was going spare from of the boys and yes .....
My ticket didn't scan and I was fckd if I was going to wait and miss half the game.
From where we were sat I thought the east sounded loud. Are we forgetting that when you are in it it's hard to hear it ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Atmosphere on 00:06 - Sep 11 with 2746 viewsMeraki

It was ok . in the east
Atmosphere on 00:10 - Sep 11 with 2733 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

You can your friends to f@ck off

Congrats

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Atmosphere on 07:45 - Sep 11 with 2603 viewsjack247

The atmosphere is nearly always flat, particularly when we are playing with no desire to commit players forward. It seemed worse than usual because Newcastles fans were excellent
Atmosphere on 08:43 - Sep 11 with 2489 viewsKennedy

The issue is the start is always decent. Then the players need to fire the crowd up. But when they are playing flat and doing nothing in the final 1/3 the crowd feeds off that.

It's been like this for a few years now.

Just call me JFK

Atmosphere on 09:32 - Sep 11 with 2424 viewsNaughty71

The problem is that it is a two way street.

The fans sing their hearts out for the first 5 mins to fire up the team, and the team should feed off that, as the crowd should feed off good play on the field.

Unfortunately, after the 20th time of asking for an incisive channel splitting through ball to move the play up the field, what often happens is that the midfield turns it's collective back to the opposition goal and limply passes back to Mawson/Fernandez/Fabianski. Who then invariably hoof the ball hopefully to a winger, who then cannot control or trap under pressure. Possession is lost and within 3 passes, the opposition has moved 5 forwards to just outside our area for a concerted effort at our goal. Rinse and repeat.

No wonder nobody wants to sing.

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024