Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roca Mesa 19:00 - Sep 10 with 4933 viewsdazdec197296

Hope he isn't going to be this seasons Borja Baston.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2017 19:01]
Roca Mesa on 19:21 - Sep 10 with 3331 viewsjasper_T

Careful, you get some abuse round here for making that kind of suggestion. He's just "being given time to adjust", everything's perfectly fine...
Roca Mesa on 19:22 - Sep 10 with 3315 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He must be appalling if he can't start in defensive midfield ahead of Clucas.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Roca Mesa on 19:26 - Sep 10 with 3297 viewsawayjack

Just so inconsistent. Sanches starts despite no time to 'adjust', loses the ball 23 times. Fer blowing out of his arse after 30 mins, MF generally a mess, but Mesa can't get on because he hasn't 'adjusted'. So much BS around our club at the moment.
Roca Mesa on 19:27 - Sep 10 with 3288 viewsZZoric

Roca Mesa on 19:22 - Sep 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

yes, he clearly is - as u have noted on many an occasion

lets hope there's no knee jerk reaction
Roca Mesa on 19:28 - Sep 10 with 3272 viewsSmellyplumz

Clement gave him a kiss but his lip got spiked on mesa moustache so it's dim game time.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Roca Mesa on 19:30 - Sep 10 with 3252 viewsjasper_T

We'll be back to the Carroll-Leon-Ki combo in no time.
Roca Mesa on 19:30 - Sep 10 with 3251 viewsMrSwerve

Roca Mesa on 19:26 - Sep 10 by awayjack

Just so inconsistent. Sanches starts despite no time to 'adjust', loses the ball 23 times. Fer blowing out of his arse after 30 mins, MF generally a mess, but Mesa can't get on because he hasn't 'adjusted'. So much BS around our club at the moment.

Look I don't disagree with you but if Sanches didn't start today, PC would be getting pelters.

He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Roca Mesa on 19:31 - Sep 10 with 3221 viewsJack123

I know, Absolutely ridiculous , give him a a chance to have a bad game at least!

libera nos a malo

Login to get fewer ads

Roca Mesa on 19:38 - Sep 10 with 3175 viewsjasper_T

Roca Mesa on 19:30 - Sep 10 by MrSwerve

Look I don't disagree with you but if Sanches didn't start today, PC would be getting pelters.

Not if we won. Those of us with sense were aware that Sanches hasn't played much football over the last year plus anyway.
Roca Mesa on 19:43 - Sep 10 with 3138 viewsicecoldjack

I said the same earlier.

At least seeing Mesa on the field would give people a lift from the backwards and sideways show most of our midfield was doing .

Very early days i know. Clement is a smart guy he will figure it out but as night follows day he ain't signing half the players at this club .

Mesa or Clucas or Jose Canas ?

On todays showing i'd rather play Jose Canas, no different and at least he came free !!
Roca Mesa on 19:47 - Sep 10 with 3106 viewsgiantstoneater

Clucas had a steady game but can`t take a corner thats for sure but he`s not the only one our set pieces were woeful. Is Clucas really our record signing wow! We didn`t have the nous to break down a well organised Newcastle defence and had no pace out in wide areas to get around the back and hurt them When Narsingh came on I didn`t think he would change things and by the look of it neither did, he any winger worth his salt when presented with a one on one would attack the full back he`s caught the Liberty wingers disease. Need to sharpen up both ends Mawson lost his man for the goal but well done for not getting Ritchie sent off, I think the ref had already spoken to him twice before the incident another shocking refereeing decision goes against us. I think at times Clucas was far to close to our back four left us short of options further up the pitch we have to start getting the ball forward rather from side to side.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2017 19:59]
Roca Mesa on 19:49 - Sep 10 with 3090 viewsMrSwerve

Roca Mesa on 19:38 - Sep 10 by jasper_T

Not if we won. Those of us with sense were aware that Sanches hasn't played much football over the last year plus anyway.

Maybe we'd have lost 2-0 without him on the pitch.

It's all speculation.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Roca Mesa on 19:50 - Sep 10 with 3077 viewsairedale

Mesa was stripped and ready to come on, then they scored and they made him sit down again.
Roca Mesa on 20:00 - Sep 10 with 3031 viewsgiantstoneater

Roca Mesa on 19:50 - Sep 10 by airedale

Mesa was stripped and ready to come on, then they scored and they made him sit down again.

He looked gutted as well felt for him to be honest.
Roca Mesa on 20:08 - Sep 10 with 3002 viewsicecoldjack

Roca Mesa on 19:30 - Sep 10 by MrSwerve

I agree with that. The worlds media and football world watching it was always going to be hard to resist starting Sanches.
Clement may have hoped for a wonder game but what he saw was what we all expected to see, a player short on confidence and playing time.
Roca Mesa on 22:22 - Sep 10 with 2795 viewsnantywatcher

I've been told that the club are massively disappointed in Mesa as a signing and he still has not adapted to EPL how they expected him to.
Roca Mesa on 22:26 - Sep 10 with 2774 viewsCooperman

Roca Mesa on 19:30 - Sep 10 by jasper_T

We'll be back to the Carroll-Leon-Ki combo in no time.

Now then...

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Roca Mesa on 22:30 - Sep 10 with 2751 viewsLoyal

Roca Mesa on 22:22 - Sep 10 by nantywatcher

I've been told that the club are massively disappointed in Mesa as a signing and he still has not adapted to EPL how they expected him to.

I haven't adapted to the premier league either ....
Oh hang on, I haven't played any games though .....
So ?
Neither has Mesa had any real opportunity, so fck knows how the club can be disappointed in him not adapting to the premier league.
Whoever told you that sold you a real dummy mate.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Roca Mesa on 22:32 - Sep 10 with 2742 viewsSTID2017

How can he adapt when he has hardly kicked a ball in anger.
Baffling

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Roca Mesa on 22:34 - Sep 10 with 2717 viewsjasper_T

He keeps on having his siesta when there's training scheduled. And you can yell "get rid" or "more passion, mun" all you want, you get nothing from him.
Roca Mesa on 22:35 - Sep 10 with 2714 viewsnantywatcher

Roca Mesa on 22:30 - Sep 10 by Loyal

I haven't adapted to the premier league either ....
Oh hang on, I haven't played any games though .....
So ?
Neither has Mesa had any real opportunity, so fck knows how the club can be disappointed in him not adapting to the premier league.
Whoever told you that sold you a real dummy mate.

Just a complete stab in the dark, but maybe PC and others study him in training - Sheesh give me strength!
Roca Mesa on 22:38 - Sep 10 with 2690 viewsKilkennyjack

Shirley not again.

Beware of the Risen People

Roca Mesa on 22:42 - Sep 10 with 2666 viewsSTID2017

Roca Mesa on 22:35 - Sep 10 by nantywatcher

Just a complete stab in the dark, but maybe PC and others study him in training - Sheesh give me strength!

He's so bad that he's ready to come on, they score and he's told to sit back down.
He must be a real crock of cow dung.
Sorry, but this one's down to Clement.
He can't see what to do when things are not working.
Good manager, but still learning.
As for Mesa, PC should have thrown him and Wilf on at half time instead of Fer and Carroll

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Roca Mesa on 23:07 - Sep 10 with 2594 viewstrampie

Roca Mesa on 22:42 - Sep 10 by STID2017

He's so bad that he's ready to come on, they score and he's told to sit back down.
He must be a real crock of cow dung.
Sorry, but this one's down to Clement.
He can't see what to do when things are not working.
Good manager, but still learning.
As for Mesa, PC should have thrown him and Wilf on at half time instead of Fer and Carroll

Mesa doesn't score, Swans are full of midfielders that don't have a goal in them, Fer should be the last one to pull off if you need to create or score a goal comparing him to other Swansea midfielders in that context.

Swansea never signed are replacement for Gylfi, they never signed a creative midfielder like Chadli the signs are not good at this early stage.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Roca Mesa on 23:10 - Sep 10 with 2583 viewsphact0rri

To be fair, with all the ridiculous hype surrounding Sanches it wasn't surprising he was starting.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024