Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sanches lost the ball 23 times today 19:03 - Sep 10 with 11875 viewsTom1912

That takes some doing in a 68 minute performance.
Sanches lost the ball 23 times today on 19:34 - Sep 11 with 1100 viewsJango

Sanches lost the ball 23 times today on 18:13 - Sep 11 by Jacket

Seems we have a manager who says players he hasn't had a say in signing need time to adjust, but his signings get thrown on straight away when they are clearly off the pace. Is that a sign of a manager who thinks he's always right, and is too proud to take advice? If it is, we might have a guy who was alright when things went his way but might struggle when they don't.

Did we get carried away that we signed one of the stars of Euro 2016 when that may not be a guarantee of success. How many would have been overjoyed had we signed Robson Kanu or Chris Gunter - saying that, Gunter is hardly worse than Naughton despite not being of Prem quality.

He was on the radar of every major team in Europe long before the euros. To compare him to players like gunter and Kanu is comical. He had a bad game but he didn't hide like a lot of the team yesterday. I don't think he should have started personally but the kids obviously got immense ability
Sanches lost the ball 23 times today on 20:00 - Sep 11 with 1077 viewsJackSkellington

Sanches lost the ball 23 times today on 18:52 - Sep 11 by globus10

Sanches to me looked rusty and not match fit, understandably. Barring any clause he should have had half dependent on the score. However I felt that even at this early stage of his fitness he seemed maybe on a higher wave length to some of our players. If they had been quicker in mind they would have reached some interceptions/passes and then be in dangerous positions. Maybe our other players need to up their game.

I agree, often looked like he was trying to do all the work his teammates were shirking, while they stood around admiring his skill. On more than one occasion when he passed in their direction, they appeared to be caught midway through snapping out of a slightly dazed expression that said "Wow, he's good ain't he... Oh sorry, that ball's for me? soz..."
Sanches lost the ball 23 times today on 21:33 - Sep 11 with 1025 viewsOldjack

this should clear a lot of this shyte up https://streamable.com/s7mrw

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Sanches lost the ball 23 times today on 22:17 - Sep 11 with 988 viewsTom1912

Sanches lost the ball 23 times today on 20:00 - Sep 11 by JackSkellington

I agree, often looked like he was trying to do all the work his teammates were shirking, while they stood around admiring his skill. On more than one occasion when he passed in their direction, they appeared to be caught midway through snapping out of a slightly dazed expression that said "Wow, he's good ain't he... Oh sorry, that ball's for me? soz..."

I think they were more in amazement by how far away his pass to them was, rather than any skill on display
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024