Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level 19:15 - Sep 10 with 3996 viewsDarran

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 19:16 - Sep 10 with 3976 viewsSmellyplumz

The funniest part of that is the word our!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 19:16 - Sep 10 with 3969 viewsDarran

"The Holy Grail of the "next level" is probably already upon us, or at least we're moving towards it, but most of you are too wrapped up in your own miserable preconceived prejudices, you won't open your eyes to realise it"

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 19:22 - Sep 10 with 3926 viewsawayjack

Didn't take much to burst the optimistic bubble! So many naive fans expected 2-3 rookies to replace the experience and quality we've lost. No creativity, no pace, nothing at set-piece and our so called strength in MF and D exposed. I'm sure had Tammy scored all would be rosy but that's 6-7 shots on target in 4 games. Yet many think it's our best ever window and PL squad?
Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 19:23 - Sep 10 with 3910 viewsSmellyplumz

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 19:22 - Sep 10 by awayjack

Didn't take much to burst the optimistic bubble! So many naive fans expected 2-3 rookies to replace the experience and quality we've lost. No creativity, no pace, nothing at set-piece and our so called strength in MF and D exposed. I'm sure had Tammy scored all would be rosy but that's 6-7 shots on target in 4 games. Yet many think it's our best ever window and PL squad?

Weaker squad this season for sure.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 19:24 - Sep 10 with 3901 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Thought we sprayed it about great today .

Great profits in the transfer window

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 19:45 - Sep 10 with 3796 viewswhoflungdung

Yet ,we re told on here to be positive

I tried it

Never again

Depressing today.

Silent crowd allowed Geordies free reign.. Passion my arse

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 20:03 - Sep 10 with 3732 viewscmajack

Spot on darran was thinking much the same in the car on my way home from the game. If what i saw today was the next level then god help us fans this season . Absolutely woeful performance against a very poor Newcastle team.
Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 20:10 - Sep 10 with 3685 viewsrob

Championship is the only level we will be getting to.
Login to get fewer ads

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 20:19 - Sep 10 with 3635 viewsplasjack

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 19:45 - Sep 10 by whoflungdung

I tried it

Never again

Depressing today.

Why is it that the away crowds are more organised in their singing than home crowds even when losing?.
Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 06:17 - Sep 11 with 3433 viewswaynekerr55

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 19:16 - Sep 10 by Darran

"The Holy Grail of the "next level" is probably already upon us, or at least we're moving towards it, but most of you are too wrapped up in your own miserable preconceived prejudices, you won't open your eyes to realise it"

lol

Who said this Daz?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 06:37 - Sep 11 with 3411 viewsphact0rri

We have played four matches.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 07:41 - Sep 11 with 3338 viewspencoedjack

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 06:37 - Sep 11 by phact0rri

We have played four matches.

Indeed

Battered by Southampton
Decent against Utd until the last 10 mins
Average against a poor Palace side
Rubbish against a poor Newcastle side

We are in for a long season
Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 07:43 - Sep 11 with 3338 viewsKilkennyjack

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 19:23 - Sep 10 by Smellyplumz

Weaker squad this season for sure.

Dont agree.

Sanches, tammy, clucus, and bony will all add something.
Mesa - who knows, a Huwbert special ?

Outside of the first team then it still feels amateur for this level. I thought the yanks would step it up quickly, make some improvements. Mmm ...

Beware of the Risen People

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 09:04 - Sep 11 with 3225 viewsSmellyplumz

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 07:43 - Sep 11 by Kilkennyjack

Dont agree.

Sanches, tammy, clucus, and bony will all add something.
Mesa - who knows, a Huwbert special ?

Outside of the first team then it still feels amateur for this level. I thought the yanks would step it up quickly, make some improvements. Mmm ...

Tammy I agree but the others are not certain to hit the heights... In siggy and llorente we had proven players.

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 09:04 - Sep 11 with 3226 viewsMeraki

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 19:45 - Sep 10 by whoflungdung

I tried it

Never again

Depressing today.

Where were you sitting?
Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 09:16 - Sep 11 with 3193 viewsLoyal

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 20:19 - Sep 10 by plasjack

Why is it that the away crowds are more organised in their singing than home crowds even when losing?.

Have you heard the Jacks away from home ?
Sublime.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 09:44 - Sep 11 with 3140 viewslibertyx

All home fans are quiet when the team isn't playing well no matter what club you support. The away fans sing no matter how their team plays and if they are winning will sing non stop. There are no louder away fans than ours, who really get behind the team.
Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 11:13 - Sep 11 with 3060 viewswhoflungdung

I was sitting in a place where I heard a loud toon army and a silent Liberty.

It ain't my fault Sir.

Indefensible

You carry on your vendetta though ,son.

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 11:40 - Sep 11 with 3001 viewsgiantstoneater

When you are 30 million or so UP in the window spending 12 million on a Columbian right back and is 26 yrs old would have been a must but there you go it starts with a very simple statement from PC that he wanted his transfer window business done early it did not happen and we already have a number of players playing catch up.
Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 11:41 - Sep 11 with 2998 viewsMeraki

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 11:13 - Sep 11 by whoflungdung

I was sitting in a place where I heard a loud toon army and a silent Liberty.

It ain't my fault Sir.

Indefensible

You carry on your vendetta though ,son.

Who's fault is it?

Don't have a go at fans who pay good money to watch their team week in week out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024