Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abraham 19:17 - Sep 10 with 3423 viewsshandyjack

really needs to be finishing those chances off, decent block on the line but that should have been a goal, no excuses

Poll: Expectation for the season

Abraham on 19:22 - Sep 10 with 3395 viewspencoedjack

I want to get bitten on the arse

I think he's shite .,. English talent hyped up
Abraham on 19:33 - Sep 10 with 3331 viewstomdickharry

Talented yes,but beginning to show the PL may be step to far for him at this stage of his career.
Abraham on 19:34 - Sep 10 with 3328 viewsHighjack

Someone needs to grab hold of him and tell him to keep it simple more often.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Abraham on 19:40 - Sep 10 with 3290 viewslifelong

Had two Newcastle defenders up his rear end for the majority of the game while our midfield players played keep ball in our own half.
Abraham on 19:42 - Sep 10 with 3264 viewsWhiterockin

Abraham on 19:34 - Sep 10 by Highjack

Someone needs to grab hold of him and tell him to keep it simple more often.

When Bony is up to speed it will suit him better playing wider.
Abraham on 19:46 - Sep 10 with 3236 viewsPrivate_Partz

I was bloody furious with him! He did all the hard work then tried to be Billy Big Balls and roll it into the net. Hit with any pace and that was a goal. It could have given us something to build on. That was the turning point for me.
He certainly isn't a lone striker and thrives on tap ins when the ball is delivered into the box regularly. We weren't great at that last season. We have abondoned it now with our wingless playing.
Hope Clem can sort this out otherwise we have a player who is not suited to our game.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Abraham on 19:48 - Sep 10 with 3220 viewscmajack

He's a young lad just making his way in the game he shouldn't be expected to fill the main strikers role in a premier league team. He's not ready for that yet.
Abraham on 20:14 - Sep 10 with 3152 viewsGeoffThom

Spent more time on his arse today
Login to get fewer ads

Abraham on 20:52 - Sep 10 with 3042 viewssP7qupUf

It should have been either hit far harder if going along the floor or lifted away from the sliding defender on the line. He chose the wrong option of three. Naive.
Abraham on 20:56 - Sep 10 with 3013 viewsCooperman

Abraham on 19:46 - Sep 10 by Private_Partz

I was bloody furious with him! He did all the hard work then tried to be Billy Big Balls and roll it into the net. Hit with any pace and that was a goal. It could have given us something to build on. That was the turning point for me.
He certainly isn't a lone striker and thrives on tap ins when the ball is delivered into the box regularly. We weren't great at that last season. We have abondoned it now with our wingless playing.
Hope Clem can sort this out otherwise we have a player who is not suited to our game.

Alternatively he could have lashed at it and put it over and into Rossi's car park.

We must remember that he's still very young and raw and our main force until Bony becomes match fit.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Abraham on 21:09 - Sep 10 with 2973 viewsjack247

Abraham on 19:46 - Sep 10 by Private_Partz

I'm not sure if he wasn't aware the defender was racing in, or more likely was going away from goal and losing balance. I agree though, he had done the hard part, either a dink or a blast there and it's 1-0. Would have been a very different game if we had scored first.

Don't agree he isn't suited to us. It may take a few games, but I honestly believe him and Bony will be a handful.
Abraham on 21:20 - Sep 10 with 2931 viewsJack123

I thought he was unlucky.. with that shot...The Newcastle defender did well..

libera nos a malo

Abraham on 22:11 - Sep 10 with 2843 viewsSwanski

Young lad with plenty to learn. He has a good attitude and will make it at this grade I believe. Hindsight says he should have blasted it or dinked it but full marks for a great stop.
Have a look at aguero' s goal on Saturday. Got around keeper and the defender in similar situation had given up and it trickled in. Unlucky and there are plenty of goals in him. Keep the faith.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024