Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not a happy 'homecoming' for Bony 06:10 - Sep 11 with 3141 viewsSPboy

I wonder how Bony is feeling this morning ...

During his last stint with us we were playing European football. We had players like Michu, Hernandez, Angel in his prime, De Guzman, Sigurdsson and the captain of Wales. Now we have the likes of Clucas, Carroll, Fer & Naughton. Massive come down for him. I hope he is still feeling good about the home comforts he so desired
Not a happy 'homecoming' for Bony on 06:53 - Sep 11 with 3094 viewsMo_Wives

He's probably just out of the shower, 'hammock drying' his bollocks with a twisted up towel and murmuring "we'll go wild, wild, wild...", while thinking about which Rolex to wear. TBH, I don't think Michu or De Guzman have entered his mind.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Not a happy 'homecoming' for Bony on 07:18 - Sep 11 with 3052 viewsMrSwerve

Not a happy 'homecoming' for Bony on 06:53 - Sep 11 by Mo_Wives

He's probably just out of the shower, 'hammock drying' his bollocks with a twisted up towel and murmuring "we'll go wild, wild, wild...", while thinking about which Rolex to wear. TBH, I don't think Michu or De Guzman have entered his mind.

I thought he'd be singing something like

Come on Wilfried Bony
Rub those balls for Swansea
We'll get dry, dry, dry

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Not a happy 'homecoming' for Bony on 07:43 - Sep 11 with 2995 viewsjack247

Bony will probably be feeling frustrated at options not being there for him and disappointed with the result, but fairly happy with his own cameo. I thought he played quite well without setting the game alight. Once players get used to him and start making runs off him, I'm confident he will be fine.
Not a happy 'homecoming' for Bony on 07:52 - Sep 11 with 2980 viewsMo_Wives

Not a happy 'homecoming' for Bony on 07:18 - Sep 11 by MrSwerve

I thought he'd be singing something like

Come on Wilfried Bony
Rub those balls for Swansea
We'll get dry, dry, dry

If he reads this site, that's what he'll be singing tomorrow.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Not a happy 'homecoming' for Bony on 09:11 - Sep 11 with 2838 viewsLoyal

I will tell you what he won't be feeling.
1. Tired.
2. Muscle pain
3. Like he gave a fck.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Not a happy 'homecoming' for Bony on 10:10 - Sep 11 with 2762 viewsBillyChong

To be fair he was hardly handed chances on a plate
Not a happy 'homecoming' for Bony on 10:31 - Sep 11 with 2729 views34dfgdf54

On the subject of De Guzman, was reminiscing yesterday during the second half about all the stick he used to get. I honestly don't think one of the midfielders we have at our disposal at the moment could lace his boots.

I don't include Sanches in that yet despite how poor he was yesterday, it's too early.
Not a happy 'homecoming' for Bony on 11:12 - Sep 11 with 2663 viewscmajack

There is a guy that sits behind me in east stand who always slated de Guzman i thought he was a decent player for us and he could certainly score from dead ball situations absolutely no one like him down at the liberty at the moment his free kick in Valencia was absolutely stunning
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024