Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can anyone remember the last time.... 08:31 - Sep 11 with 1644 viewsJethroJack

...we won when Sky or BT turned up?
After Spurs (Wembley curse or not) I'm just glad we're not "live" in October & November.
Can anyone remember the last time.... on 09:01 - Sep 11 with 1612 viewsMeraki

Do you think the camera men are putting sedatives in our players water to slow them down?
Can anyone remember the last time.... on 09:42 - Sep 11 with 1585 viewsJethroJack

Can anyone remember the last time.... on 09:01 - Sep 11 by Meraki

Do you think the camera men are putting sedatives in our players water to slow them down?

More sarcasm...that reminds me, did you get that medallion engraved with "Meraki is a kunt"...you never did reply to that 😁
Can anyone remember the last time.... on 10:03 - Sep 11 with 1563 viewsNaughty71

I read a lot of football forums, and the overwhelming majority of them toward Fri/Sat were dreading the "Super" Sunday with the teams on offer.

I always think that it's a little rich coming from fans of the teams that challenge for the title to not want to watch as the games will be "sh1t", their words not mine.

I was positive going into this game, thinking the new signings would give the team a lift, but unfortunately that game only re-inforced the opinions of these football fans. There really is no entertainment value in watching us at the moment. In fact I am struggling to remember when we last really won a game and looked as if we deserved to? When I am at the match, I am always aware that a goal could come at us at any time, as it did on Sunday, even though until 65mins Newcastle never looked like scoring.

Ho hum...

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

Can anyone remember the last time.... on 11:14 - Sep 11 with 1524 viewscmajack

Everton home last season
Can anyone remember the last time.... on 12:02 - Sep 11 with 1471 viewsandrew

Leicester home was live as well.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Can anyone remember the last time.... on 15:29 - Sep 11 with 1361 viewsJethroJack

Can anyone remember the last time.... on 11:14 - Sep 11 by cmajack

Everton home last season

Well done 👌
Can anyone remember the last time.... on 15:30 - Sep 11 with 1360 viewsJethroJack

Can anyone remember the last time.... on 12:02 - Sep 11 by andrew

Leicester home was live as well.

Well done to 👌
Can anyone remember the last time.... on 15:38 - Sep 11 with 1351 viewsJethroJack

Can anyone remember the last time.... on 10:03 - Sep 11 by Naughty71

I read a lot of football forums, and the overwhelming majority of them toward Fri/Sat were dreading the "Super" Sunday with the teams on offer.

I always think that it's a little rich coming from fans of the teams that challenge for the title to not want to watch as the games will be "sh1t", their words not mine.

I was positive going into this game, thinking the new signings would give the team a lift, but unfortunately that game only re-inforced the opinions of these football fans. There really is no entertainment value in watching us at the moment. In fact I am struggling to remember when we last really won a game and looked as if we deserved to? When I am at the match, I am always aware that a goal could come at us at any time, as it did on Sunday, even though until 65mins Newcastle never looked like scoring.

Ho hum...

Spot on...I think we're all so desperate to be "entertained" again, that we fell into the hyped-up "Sanches is our saviour" trap.....us and Clement, it seems.

I hope the bad experience doesn't kill off what little confidence the youngster has.

Quite a challenge for Clement to get him playing again like he did in the Euros....let's hope it doesn't take too long.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2017 15:41]
Login to get fewer ads

Can anyone remember the last time.... on 17:36 - Sep 11 with 1292 viewswelshgit

Living outside UK, we see SCFC every week, every game, on Sky Cable. It´s great entertainment even when the lads are not going too well and we are shouting at the screen
Can anyone remember the last time.... on 21:24 - Sep 12 with 1179 viewsGlyn1

I've been wondering about this myself. I haven't checked, but it seems to me that we play worse on Sundays.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024