Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dour under Clement 10:40 - Sep 11 with 4701 viewscmajack

After watching game yesterday and how dour and dreadful we were had me thinking about our games under him as manager.and to be honest we have had some shockers .last season v hull away Bournemouth away West ham away Watford away and Middlesbrough home were all dreadful and it was only the introduction of Leon britton that galvanised the club into action both on and off the field and saved us from relegation. This season we have scored in 1 game out of 4 .Clement has us set up to not lose the game rather than looking to win it for God's sake we were playing Newcastle at home without shelvey mitrovic and Gayle in their starting line up.there was 1 instance in first half when Carroll was bursting through the middle he got 30 yards from goal and didn't know what to do next. The football is slow laboured and pedestrian.
Dour under Clement on 10:52 - Sep 11 with 4670 viewsBillyChong

The midfield don't know what to do beyond the half way line
Dour under Clement on 11:14 - Sep 11 with 4628 viewsJokeren1943

NewCastle knew Swansea would play with small offensive players (and we would only use Bony as sub) so they defended deep and waited for counterattack.

Swansea did fine, there is still a lot of new players in the offense, they need abit of time to settle in.

Love to see that Swansea want to have the ball again. Our possession has gone up from zero to 55-65%.
Dour under Clement on 11:23 - Sep 11 with 4609 viewswhoflungdung

Possession doesn't win you points sadly

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Dour under Clement on 11:39 - Sep 11 with 4573 viewsMeraki

Dour under Clement on 11:14 - Sep 11 by Jokeren1943

NewCastle knew Swansea would play with small offensive players (and we would only use Bony as sub) so they defended deep and waited for counterattack.

Swansea did fine, there is still a lot of new players in the offense, they need abit of time to settle in.

Love to see that Swansea want to have the ball again. Our possession has gone up from zero to 55-65%.

We did fine?

We were shit.
Dour under Clement on 12:13 - Sep 11 with 4507 viewsBrynCartwright

Dour under Clement on 11:39 - Sep 11 by Meraki

We did fine?

We were shit.

I agree.

We were frustratingly dreadful and negative.

Sideways and backwards passing without ideas or creativity.

The number of times the ball was lost unnecessarily in possession was just untenable.

An immediate improvement needed and I hope PC is absolutely beasting the team today and for the rest of the week.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Dour under Clement on 13:13 - Sep 11 with 4416 viewsnantywatcher

I so want PC to come good because he seems such a decent guy, but he, at the very least, desperately needs a No 2 with good tactical awareness, because once the match kicks off he seems lost. With the personell available to him, we should have done so much better yesterday. I was depressed about our performance before they scored, and somehow knew the game was over at that point.
Dour under Clement on 14:26 - Sep 11 with 4340 viewswhoflungdung

Nanty.fair to say we re all rather depressed .spurs next

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024