Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
De Bore gone! 11:22 - Sep 11 with 2537 viewsSmellyplumz

http://www.90min.com/posts/5523212-77-days-crystal-palace-sack-frank-de-boer-aft

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

De Bore gone! on 14:25 - Sep 11 with 373 viewstheloneranger

De Bore gone! on 12:17 - Sep 11 by JoshTheJack

Crazy surely Parish has to take the blame for not having the bollocks to see it out.I didn't see the game yesterday but the swans fans i spoke to said they played well just fininshing was off.Sounds more like the players fault to me!

The 2 American owners had flown in to watch the game yesterday and then had a meeting last night. I think the decision was taken out of Parrish's hands.

Just watched an interview with Hippo head Allardyce where he smugly says that Palace hadn't carried on this season in the form he had left them in last season.

In saving teams from relegation, he spends massively on a huge number of players. Then when he walks away, the teams Sunderland and Palace to name 2, are left with hardly any money for the new mangers, plus a lot of players surplus to that managers way of playing

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024