Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Wathan's ridiculous player ratings yesterday 16:08 - Sep 11 with 1054 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Does this guy work for the club or something? He's always been a bit careful about criticizing players, but this insults the intelligence of anyone who watched that crapshow yesterday. EVERYONE gets a 7 or 6!?!

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-ratings-r

IMO Fab deserved an 8 and Fernandez and maybe Ayew earned a 6, but nobody else warranted better than 5. That was a very unimpressive Newcastle club we lost to.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2017 17:00]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Chris Wathan's ridiculous player ratings yesterday on 16:32 - Sep 11 with 962 viewstomdickharry

Fabianski played to PL level the rest were Championship or below.
My Planet Swans team selection was exactly the same as Mr Clement,what a huge mistake that was,after yesterday mess it is pretty obvious that we may have a powder puff team that is going to be easy meat for the well organised PL teams,going to be a long harsh season.
Chris Wathan's ridiculous player ratings yesterday on 17:22 - Sep 11 with 826 viewsjacabertawe

Chris Wathan's ridiculous player ratings yesterday on 16:32 - Sep 11 by tomdickharry

Fabianski played to PL level the rest were Championship or below.
My Planet Swans team selection was exactly the same as Mr Clement,what a huge mistake that was,after yesterday mess it is pretty obvious that we may have a powder puff team that is going to be easy meat for the well organised PL teams,going to be a long harsh season.

Yes, I also questioned Wathan's ratings. But, it's all about opinions.
"Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance": Plato

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Chris Wathan's ridiculous player ratings yesterday on 17:37 - Sep 11 with 772 viewsMo_Wives

Chris Wathan's ridiculous player ratings yesterday on 17:22 - Sep 11 by jacabertawe

Yes, I also questioned Wathan's ratings. But, it's all about opinions.
"Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance": Plato

"Opinions are like arseholes...everyone's got one and Wathan's stinks": Mo Wives

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024