Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
O.K., this is not the most handsome model from this marque, but Hey Zeus, it's 18:52 - Sep 11 with 4286 viewsDavillin

O.K., this is not the most handsome model Bugatti, but Hey Zeus, it is QUICK.

[I admit to admiring nearly all older models of the Bugatti, but this post is about performance.]

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2017/09/11/bugatti-chiron-makes-0-248-0-mph-dash-in-
[Post edited 11 Sep 2017 18:54]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

O.K., this is not the most handsome model from this marque, but Hey Zeus, it's on 18:56 - Sep 11 with 4279 viewswhoflungdung

When I see Bugatti I see Brooklands in my mind s eye and urbane posh chaps in leather caps racing themselves to the grave .

Modern bugattis ? Nah

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

O.K., this is not the most handsome model from this marque, but Hey Zeus, it's on 20:06 - Sep 11 with 4244 viewsjack2jack

Please tell me if I'm wrong,but this is a very handsome beast imho

O.K., this is not the most handsome model from this marque, but Hey Zeus, it's on 20:48 - Sep 11 with 4218 viewsFieryJack

Davillin,

You need to stop browsing the FakeNews website, pal.
O.K., this is not the most handsome model from this marque, but Hey Zeus, it's on 23:21 - Sep 11 with 4187 viewsDavillin

O.K., this is not the most handsome model from this marque, but Hey Zeus, it's on 20:48 - Sep 11 by FieryJack

Davillin,

You need to stop browsing the FakeNews website, pal.

Suppose you consider trying to not dictate my browsing practices, seeing that you know so precious little about them.

"Pal," how do you know anything about that website? Surely you don't browse it and then criticize me for doing so also.

O.K., this is not the most handsome model from this marque, but Hey Zeus, it's on 23:39 - Sep 11 with 4173 viewsDavillin

O.K., this is not the most handsome model from this marque, but Hey Zeus, it's on 20:06 - Sep 11 by jack2jack

Please tell me if I'm wrong,but this is a very handsome beast imho

I agree completely with you about this model, J2J, but I am convinced that the cars of the 1930s were the most handsome ever made -- and not just Bugattis, but all marques!

https://www.nbc.com/jay-lenos-garage/photos/1937-bugatti-type-57-sc-atlantic/325 makes me almost weep with admiration -- and it's not alone among older Bugattis.

O.K., this is not the most handsome model from this marque, but Hey Zeus, it's on 23:56 - Sep 11 with 4160 viewsjack2jack

O.K., this is not the most handsome model from this marque, but Hey Zeus, it's on 23:39 - Sep 11 by Davillin

I agree completely with you about this model, J2J, but I am convinced that the cars of the 1930s were the most handsome ever made -- and not just Bugattis, but all marques!

https://www.nbc.com/jay-lenos-garage/photos/1937-bugatti-type-57-sc-atlantic/325 makes me almost weep with admiration -- and it's not alone among older Bugattis.

I agree with you,although I have to say top of the pile for me is the E-Type Jag.
O.K., this is not the most handsome model from this marque, but Hey Zeus, it's on 03:21 - Sep 12 with 4131 viewsDavillin

O.K., this is not the most handsome model from this marque, but Hey Zeus, it's on 23:56 - Sep 11 by jack2jack

I agree with you,although I have to say top of the pile for me is the E-Type Jag.

. . . and I can't argue with you about that.

O.K., this is not the most handsome model from this marque, but Hey Zeus, it's on 09:01 - Sep 12 with 4096 viewsBrynCartwright

Like the E type but I am also a big fan of the old MG Roadster

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024