Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The biggest problem 19:51 - Sep 11 with 12712 viewsswansealad69

At the club is huw jenkings
The guy is clearly money mad.
The sooner this guy goes the better
He has sold the club to a investment company who are only intrested in profit and to sell on
Huw must have known this thats why it was all done behind the trust back
So what does huw gain
Well sold most his shares for millions
Gets a well paid job
All the bonuses from being a prem chairman playing high and mighty but yet a failed business man
And has kept shares in order to sell on to the next buyer.
He is keeping the club in the black by selling our players and gambling on bring lesser players in at half the price or on loan to keep us up
If it works he gets a bonus and when the yanks have had most ther money back will sell the club for more then they paid and the rat huw sell hos remaining share for another payout.
Only 54 years back we were 1 off the best footballing sides in Europe
Now we have no wingers no idea players on loan to fill the gaps off players we sold
A striker who has been out for 3 years lost.
Yet huw says the club and squad are in the best shape ever.
When are others going to wake the feck up and realise this rat needs gone
Stop interference with the playing staff.
The biggest problem on 19:34 - Sep 12 with 1660 viewsDarran

The biggest problem on 19:32 - Sep 12 by Rancid

Ok they admitted it but it takes two to tango and what they admitted was themselves and the board both went behind the Trusts back in the sale, something I'm not convinced of.Anyway, It's easy to admit when you don't particularly care and at the same time shielding the real ratbags in all this.

Do you know what? If Huw had come out and said they're selling up to Americans who have no history or knowledge of football but will make himself and his cronies very rich in the process but went on and explained that it's for all their hard work and success the clubs had then in the long run i think fans would accept it.

Its the dirty underhanded manner it unfolded which has left such a bitter taste in everyones mouth.

You could be right.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The biggest problem on 20:13 - Sep 12 with 1608 viewsbyron

Can't look back now but the best most unique thing about the club has gone forever, sold down the tawe by our own, which is the hardest to swallow. I still don't get why sell to people who clearly have no more cash than the previous local board??? Clearly they do, but they will never put it in, just keep selling and taking the Sky cash. It's never going to sit well and unfortunately the inky thing that will galvanise the club again is relegation when the glory hunters go and the old school pure fans are left.....

Benny

The biggest problem on 20:28 - Sep 12 with 1592 viewsthenorthbankbog

The biggest problem on 19:32 - Sep 12 by Rancid

Ok they admitted it but it takes two to tango and what they admitted was themselves and the board both went behind the Trusts back in the sale, something I'm not convinced of.Anyway, It's easy to admit when you don't particularly care and at the same time shielding the real ratbags in all this.

Do you know what? If Huw had come out and said they're selling up to Americans who have no history or knowledge of football but will make himself and his cronies very rich in the process but went on and explained that it's for all their hard work and success the clubs had then in the long run i think fans would accept it.

Its the dirty underhanded manner it unfolded which has left such a bitter taste in everyones mouth.

Good post

Thinking about it, the whole saga could revolve around Cooze if anybody thinks he didn't know about the sale to the yanks then you must have rocks for brains.
So if Jenkins informed Cooze about the sale to the yanks technically could that be construed as informing the trust. Hence the lack of legal action.
I know this sounds a bit of a conspiracy theory but the laws behind shareholders agreements are complex and watertight with a lot of legalities as I am finding out at the moment with the sale of shares in one of my businesses.
I've said it before something isn't right about the whole thing
The biggest problem on 20:33 - Sep 12 with 1588 viewsNaughty71

The biggest problem on 19:34 - Sep 12 by LeonWasGod

Well said. Huw's still a sneaky b@stard though

I got one of those £200 STs when they had the offer on in our promo season. Worked out nicely!

I have asked myself, would I have done any different?

Putting myself in a shareholder's shoes, after investing my own cash into the club and steering it to the lofty heights of the prem, if the chance of turning £50k into £5 million was achievable, would I cash in?

In a heartbeat.

Getting to this level is hard enough, a club our size has overachieved, and continues to do so. This visit could be fleeting, that chance could disappear as soon as it was available.

Others have a different viewpoint, and are rightly holding the board to account about it, and the choices made possibly in haste. But nobody knows where this club is heading, it could be genius or stupidity in hindsight, let's find out. But let's not pretend that some of us would not have done the same to secure our own families futures.

It may well turn out to be the best thing that ever happened to the club, a few wins under our belt and it'll all be forgotten about again by most.

But, yes sneaky is the word, I suppose after all the dodgy dealings to get a hold of the club in the first place, perhaps we should have seen all this coming?

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

The biggest problem on 20:49 - Sep 12 with 1569 viewsbonymine

The biggest problem on 20:33 - Sep 12 by Naughty71

Putting myself in a shareholder's shoes, after investing my own cash into the club and steering it to the lofty heights of the prem, if the chance of turning £50k into £5 million was achievable, would I cash in?

In a heartbeat.

Getting to this level is hard enough, a club our size has overachieved, and continues to do so. This visit could be fleeting, that chance could disappear as soon as it was available.

Others have a different viewpoint, and are rightly holding the board to account about it, and the choices made possibly in haste. But nobody knows where this club is heading, it could be genius or stupidity in hindsight, let's find out. But let's not pretend that some of us would not have done the same to secure our own families futures.

It may well turn out to be the best thing that ever happened to the club, a few wins under our belt and it'll all be forgotten about again by most.

But, yes sneaky is the word, I suppose after all the dodgy dealings to get a hold of the club in the first place, perhaps we should have seen all this coming?

Quite frankly I don't think that there is anybody on here who would not be tempted to 'cash in' on their Shareholdings given the same circumstances but the overriding issue as ever is the totally underhand, sneaky, lying and shady manner in which the deal was done......absolutely unforgivable.

'By the fans for the fans' .....JTAK........don't make me laugh you lying Sellout Kunts .

What goes around comes around .....

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The biggest problem on 20:56 - Sep 12 with 1559 viewsRancid

The biggest problem on 20:28 - Sep 12 by thenorthbankbog

Good post

Thinking about it, the whole saga could revolve around Cooze if anybody thinks he didn't know about the sale to the yanks then you must have rocks for brains.
So if Jenkins informed Cooze about the sale to the yanks technically could that be construed as informing the trust. Hence the lack of legal action.
I know this sounds a bit of a conspiracy theory but the laws behind shareholders agreements are complex and watertight with a lot of legalities as I am finding out at the moment with the sale of shares in one of my businesses.
I've said it before something isn't right about the whole thing

Id shove Cooze in the same sack of dogshit as the other slimeys.He'd have been too busy feathering his nest to give a shit and his only resistance or conditions would have been that it be kept quiet he knew all along.Im surmising now though but I wouldnt write it off.
The biggest problem on 21:20 - Sep 12 with 1517 viewsthenorthbankbog

In a heartbeat.

No one can blame the old board for selling and making money after all they did put up the capital at the start.
The problem lies with who they sold to . They all had a duty of care and were the custodians of Swansea City Football Club
Then there's the snide underhand way they sold out.
They sold to the yanks but they're still here taking the pi$$ Jenkins on his DOF power trip Dineen still hanging around Morgan and JVZ with their Premier League ethnic tours
Are these the reasons they sold to these chancers having their cake and eating it. When any other prospective buyer would have sent them on their way
The biggest problem on 21:40 - Sep 12 with 1486 viewsDarran

The biggest problem on 21:20 - Sep 12 by thenorthbankbog

No one can blame the old board for selling and making money after all they did put up the capital at the start.
The problem lies with who they sold to . They all had a duty of care and were the custodians of Swansea City Football Club
Then there's the snide underhand way they sold out.
They sold to the yanks but they're still here taking the pi$$ Jenkins on his DOF power trip Dineen still hanging around Morgan and JVZ with their Premier League ethnic tours
Are these the reasons they sold to these chancers having their cake and eating it. When any other prospective buyer would have sent them on their way

From what I'm told Leigh isn't doing much down there because Pearlman is calling all the shots.

Just saying what a very good sauce told me.

Login to get fewer ads

The biggest problem on 23:06 - Sep 12 with 1440 viewsspiderboy

The biggest problem on 18:29 - Sep 12 by Darran

Well the Americans admitted it so yes I believe they did.

OMG
I would rather chew my own ears off than go through all of this over and over and over again!
Its what happened ffs,get over it and go buy some new soap and run a fresh bath!!!!
FJCA!
The biggest problem on 23:50 - Sep 12 with 1419 viewsGaryjack

The biggest problem on 20:56 - Sep 12 by Rancid

Id shove Cooze in the same sack of dogshit as the other slimeys.He'd have been too busy feathering his nest to give a shit and his only resistance or conditions would have been that it be kept quiet he knew all along.Im surmising now though but I wouldnt write it off.

You're overstepping the mark.
The biggest problem on 23:57 - Sep 12 with 1404 viewsLeonWasGod

In a heartbeat.

I agree they deserved a chance to sell up, Huw more than anyone. As Rancid said it was the underhand way it was done. They tried properly once and it was knocked back, so then they went behind the trust's back and the American's were party to that deception. Years of good will ruined in a moment.

Oh well, we are where we are. I think this all needs to be put to bed and we move forward.
The biggest problem on 08:47 - Sep 13 with 1326 viewsRancid

The biggest problem on 23:50 - Sep 12 by Garyjack

You're overstepping the mark.

Cheers Gary
The biggest problem on 09:43 - Sep 13 with 1303 viewswhoflungdung

I was " all in favour" of selling to new investors . I assumed that the hitherto guardian of Swansea City FC would have sold to an outfit that clearly had big resources. The fact, or the suggestion he could have sold for less for less personal return to a Chinese consortium, who would have big bucks ,rankles with me. Issue seems for many how much money he made on his investing in the club. Same applies to others sellers .

We cannot keep looking back however . It's killing us,throttling our souls and its gotta stop .

Biggest issue is the players being sold for great profit ,like Siggy, are not being replaced by real quality,ready to step into their place.

Like it or not,Siggy saved us virtually on his own for two seasons . Not his fault the way we played and the managers like Bob who fecked him around.

We don't have a profit like that on a player in the near future so this time we have to really dig in.

Finally, why do our home fans sit all game yet nearly all other clubs seem to stand

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The biggest problem on 09:58 - Sep 13 with 1293 viewsDarran

The biggest problem on 09:43 - Sep 13 by whoflungdung

I was " all in favour" of selling to new investors . I assumed that the hitherto guardian of Swansea City FC would have sold to an outfit that clearly had big resources. The fact, or the suggestion he could have sold for less for less personal return to a Chinese consortium, who would have big bucks ,rankles with me. Issue seems for many how much money he made on his investing in the club. Same applies to others sellers .

We cannot keep looking back however . It's killing us,throttling our souls and its gotta stop .

Biggest issue is the players being sold for great profit ,like Siggy, are not being replaced by real quality,ready to step into their place.

Like it or not,Siggy saved us virtually on his own for two seasons . Not his fault the way we played and the managers like Bob who fecked him around.

We don't have a profit like that on a player in the near future so this time we have to really dig in.

Finally, why do our home fans sit all game yet nearly all other clubs seem to stand

Run that past me again?

You're criticising our fans sitting at the Liberty when you're sitting in your armchair yeah?

The biggest problem on 16:42 - Sep 13 with 1244 viewsNaughty71

I used to have a season ticket in ASBO corner, but after a couple of years of paying £450 for a seat that was never used, I enquired and got a move close to the centre of the East stand.

Now I can sit down for the entire game with a nice Bovril and a blanket over my legs. Lovely.

Feck standing for a game of soldiers.

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

The biggest problem on 19:29 - Sep 13 with 1194 viewsswansea68

The biggest problem on 23:57 - Sep 12 by LeonWasGod

I agree they deserved a chance to sell up, Huw more than anyone. As Rancid said it was the underhand way it was done. They tried properly once and it was knocked back, so then they went behind the trust's back and the American's were party to that deception. Years of good will ruined in a moment.

Oh well, we are where we are. I think this all needs to be put to bed and we move forward.

Spot on Mate . It is what it is. It's the result last week which has hurt . Win and we got 7pts and breathing space. Now defeat and spurs away could see us in bottom 3 after weekend . And from the performance of Sanches and bony still needing time all of a sudddn we look a bit weak. But football Is a ' funny ole game ' . Just enjoy the twists and turns for another 8/9 months.
The biggest problem on 19:31 - Sep 13 with 1193 viewsswansea68

The biggest problem on 09:58 - Sep 13 by Darran

Run that past me again?

You're criticising our fans sitting at the Liberty when you're sitting in your armchair yeah?

Where does he say he's an armchair fan or do u know him personally ?
The biggest problem on 06:49 - Sep 14 with 1124 viewsMo_Wives

The biggest problem on 19:31 - Sep 13 by swansea68

Where does he say he's an armchair fan or do u know him personally ?

Did Ike know Tina personally?
Did Richard Burton know Liz Taylor personally?
Did Kramer know Kramer personally?
[Post edited 14 Sep 2017 6:52]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The biggest problem on 08:17 - Sep 14 with 1101 viewsswansea68

The biggest problem on 06:49 - Sep 14 by Mo_Wives

Did Ike know Tina personally?
Did Richard Burton know Liz Taylor personally?
Did Kramer know Kramer personally?
[Post edited 14 Sep 2017 6:52]

Ur point being ?
The biggest problem on 08:48 - Sep 14 with 1090 viewsSTID2017

Say in a fantasy world HJ leaves today.
Who will we be blaming in a year's time or two years time , whatever ?
Off field is a different kettle of fish.
On the field it's down to PC and his coaches to firstly tell the board who they want to get, then when it comes to the match itself make all the right decisions to ensure we win the game.
HJ may be responsible for a lot, but I don't imagine he was in the dressing room half time on Sunday telling PC who and when to substitute and what to do to improve it
I think PC is a good manager, but there are times we have to see that if things go wrong it is diown to him, his coaches and the players, not HJ.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The biggest problem on 08:50 - Sep 14 with 1088 viewsMeraki

The biggest problem on 08:17 - Sep 14 by swansea68

Ur point being ?

The biggest problem on 08:56 - Sep 14 with 1081 viewsMo_Wives

The biggest problem on 08:50 - Sep 14 by Meraki

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The biggest problem on 09:01 - Sep 14 with 1074 viewsMo_Wives

Ur point being ?

Is a bear a catholic?
Does the pope shit in the woods?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The biggest problem on 09:06 - Sep 14 with 1063 viewsWarwickHunt

The biggest problem on 08:48 - Sep 14 by STID2017

Say in a fantasy world HJ leaves today.
Who will we be blaming in a year's time or two years time , whatever ?
Off field is a different kettle of fish.
On the field it's down to PC and his coaches to firstly tell the board who they want to get, then when it comes to the match itself make all the right decisions to ensure we win the game.
HJ may be responsible for a lot, but I don't imagine he was in the dressing room half time on Sunday telling PC who and when to substitute and what to do to improve it
I think PC is a good manager, but there are times we have to see that if things go wrong it is diown to him, his coaches and the players, not HJ.

You can only piśs with the cock you've got.
The biggest problem on 09:07 - Sep 14 with 1061 viewsMeraki

Ur point being ?

Does the tinman have a sheet metal cock?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024