Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
9/11 21:05 - Sep 11 with 19254 viewsJackfath

On the anniversary of this tragedy, my question is this.

Were the buildings deliberately blown up by the US government and its secret agencies?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

9/11 on 21:10 - Sep 11 with 10390 viewsDarran

Do a FAO Ebo.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

9/11 on 21:13 - Sep 11 with 10392 viewsjack2jack

That's one theory,amongst others,I would have thought that someone might have noticed 10 tonnes of high explosive stacked up in the underground car park though.
9/11 on 21:19 - Sep 11 with 10369 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

9/11 on 21:24 - Sep 11 with 10356 viewsJackfath

9/11 on 21:19 - Sep 11 by Tummer_from_Texas

In on it were you?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

9/11 on 21:58 - Sep 11 with 10290 viewsMrSwerve

I don't know whether it was an inside job or not, but MANY very strange and improbable things happened on that day, which haven't been adequately explained.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

9/11 on 22:28 - Sep 11 with 10221 viewsJJJack

Don't know mate. But given the history of Black Ops carried out by the CIA and SS which at the time seemed preposterous that it was at their instigation yet they've subsequently admitted liability one can only say that it's possible. An example of this would be the beginning of the Korean War. Certainly , the official version of events for 9/11 that we've been expected to swallow is insulting to peoples' intelligence and distinctly lacking in evidence.

It still amuses me, for example that people actually think Oswald alone killed JFK despite the fact that the 2nd official Govt enquiry in the late 70s stated otherwise. Yet people ignore that fact and instead scream hysterically that anyone suggesting it wasn't Oswald alone is a "mad conspiracy theorist" without bothering to look at actual facts.
9/11 on 22:30 - Sep 11 with 10220 viewsJJJack

9/11 on 21:13 - Sep 11 by jack2jack

That's one theory,amongst others,I would have thought that someone might have noticed 10 tonnes of high explosive stacked up in the underground car park though.

I haven't seen this theory TBH. Because you'd have a point if that were the case. I have read theories that it was put onto many floors during the "building" work that was taking place immediately prior to the event though even that seems pretty implausible to me.
9/11 on 22:44 - Sep 11 with 10201 viewsWarwickHunt

Login to get fewer ads

9/11 on 22:55 - Sep 11 with 10176 viewsKennedy

I'm still waiting for the actual footage of a plane going into the Pentagon.

Maybe it has something to do with the missing 2.3 trillion they were looking for?

Just call me JFK

9/11 on 22:58 - Sep 11 with 10167 viewsTummer_from_Texas

9/11 on 22:28 - Sep 11 by JJJack

Don't know mate. But given the history of Black Ops carried out by the CIA and SS which at the time seemed preposterous that it was at their instigation yet they've subsequently admitted liability one can only say that it's possible. An example of this would be the beginning of the Korean War. Certainly , the official version of events for 9/11 that we've been expected to swallow is insulting to peoples' intelligence and distinctly lacking in evidence.

It still amuses me, for example that people actually think Oswald alone killed JFK despite the fact that the 2nd official Govt enquiry in the late 70s stated otherwise. Yet people ignore that fact and instead scream hysterically that anyone suggesting it wasn't Oswald alone is a "mad conspiracy theorist" without bothering to look at actual facts.

Not a good example. For nearly 50 years, more than 60% of Americans have consistently believed Oswald didn't act alone, myself included. At times, the number has even been over 80%.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/165893/majority-believe-jfk-killed-conspiracy.aspx

But only complete idiots and/or mental patients believe any of this 9/11 conspiracy garbage.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2017 23:02]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

9/11 on 23:05 - Sep 11 with 10139 viewsGaryjack

Of course, one has to seriously consider why persons with such a limited piloting ability would be able to accurately fly a large aircraft at a specific target. Taking into account that the earth is supposed to be a global sphere.
The fact they did can mean one of only two possibilities. Either it was a US government plot, or the earth is indeed flat, with huge ice walls at the end.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2017 23:09]
9/11 on 23:12 - Sep 11 with 10104 viewsdizietsma

The American word is apartment.

"the world is indeed apartment, with huge ice Ben and Jerries at the end".
9/11 on 23:20 - Sep 11 with 10088 viewsHumpty

9/11 on 22:28 - Sep 11 by JJJack

What was America guilty of at the beginning of the Korean war?
9/11 on 23:20 - Sep 11 with 10088 viewsJJJack

9/11 on 22:58 - Sep 11 by Tummer_from_Texas

Not a good example. For nearly 50 years, more than 60% of Americans have consistently believed Oswald didn't act alone, myself included. At times, the number has even been over 80%.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/165893/majority-believe-jfk-killed-conspiracy.aspx

But only complete idiots and/or mental patients believe any of this 9/11 conspiracy garbage.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2017 23:02]

Tummer, not sure what you're driving at here? I wasn't implying that only Americans think Oswald acted alone - most people I've discussed this with are British.....as this is where I live.

As for your parting line - well I'm sorry but I couldn't disagree more. As posted below, there is no evidence of any plane flying into the Pentagon - and hundreds of eye witnesses stated that there was a plane but it flew over the building and not into it. Why would all these people lie?! There are sworn affadavits from employees saying it was a bomb - e.g. the lady who was stopped from taking her toddler to the creche that day (and only that day) - the creche got destroyed- again why on earth would she lie?
9/11 on 23:28 - Sep 11 with 10072 viewsjack2jack

Watching a programme on More 4 at the moment,brings it all back, truly shocking whatever the reason for this terrible tragedy,lets hope and pray that the world never sees the like again.
RIP to all that perished on that awful day,and to the people who are still haunted by this outrage,that you find some peace in your lives.
Something I think I will never forget.Truely shocking.
9/11 on 23:29 - Sep 11 with 10070 viewsJJJack

9/11 on 23:20 - Sep 11 by Humpty

What was America guilty of at the beginning of the Korean war?

Useful link. I believe that the declassification of the tesimony that Buffet wanted HAS now occurred.
http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2013/07/28/who-really-started-the-korean-war/

"The only reason Rhee didn’t launch an attack was due to American reluctance to supply him with the arms and aid he would need: war, when it came, would be on America’s terms, and our leaders had good reason to think it would come sooner rather than later. Washington’s policy was to keep Rhee supplied with just enough arms to control the South. There is also evidence for Congressman Howard Buffett’s contention that the secret testimony before Congress of CIA director Admiral Hillenkoeter proved US responsibility for the war."
9/11 on 23:30 - Sep 11 with 10069 viewsTummer_from_Texas

9/11 on 23:20 - Sep 11 by JJJack

Tummer, not sure what you're driving at here? I wasn't implying that only Americans think Oswald acted alone - most people I've discussed this with are British.....as this is where I live.

As for your parting line - well I'm sorry but I couldn't disagree more. As posted below, there is no evidence of any plane flying into the Pentagon - and hundreds of eye witnesses stated that there was a plane but it flew over the building and not into it. Why would all these people lie?! There are sworn affadavits from employees saying it was a bomb - e.g. the lady who was stopped from taking her toddler to the creche that day (and only that day) - the creche got destroyed- again why on earth would she lie?

I know someone who was on the plane that flew into the Pentagon, so it's a sensitive subject with me. I'll just leave it at that.

9/11 on 23:36 - Sep 11 with 10058 viewsjack2jack

9/11 on 23:30 - Sep 11 by Tummer_from_Texas

I know someone who was on the plane that flew into the Pentagon, so it's a sensitive subject with me. I'll just leave it at that.

Sorry to read that Tums,must be a hard day for you.
All the best mate.No reply necessary,just wanted to say that's all.
9/11 (n/t) on 23:47 - Sep 11 with 10031 viewsJJJack

9/11 on 23:30 - Sep 11 by Tummer_from_Texas

[Post edited 12 Sep 2017 0:43]
9/11 on 23:48 - Sep 11 with 10024 viewsGaryjack

9/11 (n/t) on 23:47 - Sep 11 by JJJack

Dear god!
9/11 on 23:51 - Sep 11 with 10013 viewsJJJack

Interesting article from today from that same site. Wasn't aware of the lawsuit to be honest but it seems to be gathering some pace.
http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2017/09/10/robert-mueller-obstruct-congresss-
The gist of it appears to be that the Saudi government ordered the attacks of 9/11 and that the U.S. Bush-led administration were at pains to hide this. Perhaps given Bush's close family links to the Saudis. Perhaps....
9/11 on 23:55 - Sep 11 with 10010 viewsWarwickHunt

9/11 on 23:20 - Sep 11 by JJJack

Get a fûcking grip.
9/11 on 23:55 - Sep 11 with 9998 viewsDarran

9/11 (n/t) on 23:47 - Sep 11 by JJJack

Fuçk. Ing. Hell.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

9/11 on 00:03 - Sep 12 with 9988 viewsGaryjack

9/11 on 23:55 - Sep 11 by Darran

Fuçk. Ing. Hell.

Another one to add to the 'mental' list!
9/11 on 00:04 - Sep 12 with 9983 viewsWarwickHunt

9/11 on 23:51 - Sep 11 by JJJack

Interesting article from today from that same site. Wasn't aware of the lawsuit to be honest but it seems to be gathering some pace.
http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2017/09/10/robert-mueller-obstruct-congresss-
The gist of it appears to be that the Saudi government ordered the attacks of 9/11 and that the U.S. Bush-led administration were at pains to hide this. Perhaps given Bush's close family links to the Saudis. Perhaps....

Perhaps you're just a fücking dickbrained, cûntshovelling fûckwit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024