Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1. This is how it's done. 2. A song-pickin' challenge. 04:39 - Sep 12 with 4249 viewsDavillin

1. This is how it's done.

2. Now you pick either another good version of "Salty Dog" [or "Salty Dog Rag"] or another great number by Flatt & Scruggs. Heh heh.

[Post edited 12 Sep 2017 4:41]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

1. This is how it's done. 2. A song-pickin' challenge. on 05:21 - Sep 12 with 4236 viewsLohengrin

Here you go, Dav. Chet Atkins with Boots Randolph and Charlie McCoy.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

1. This is how it's done. 2. A song-pickin' challenge. on 05:55 - Sep 12 with 4226 viewsDavillin

1. This is how it's done. 2. A song-pickin' challenge. on 05:21 - Sep 12 by Lohengrin

Here you go, Dav. Chet Atkins with Boots Randolph and Charlie McCoy.

Yes.

Thanks.

p.s. Since I posted the o.p., I've been skating around YouTube doing every sort of bluegrass. Chet Atkins is a superior way to end that extravagance! Good Morning, all.

1. This is how it's done. 2. A song-pickin' challenge. on 08:12 - Sep 12 with 4193 viewslifelong

Couldn't resist...sorry.

1. This is how it's done. 2. A song-pickin' challenge. on 09:09 - Sep 12 with 4174 viewsBrynCartwright

...and then of course there is this modern classic...

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

1. This is how it's done. 2. A song-pickin' challenge. on 09:18 - Sep 12 with 4168 viewswhoflungdung

Shows really the paucity of contemporary musical quality.

Feel sorry for kids now.

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

1. This is how it's done. 2. A song-pickin' challenge. on 16:27 - Sep 12 with 4107 viewsunion_jack

Good choices here. My particular favourite:

[Post edited 12 Sep 2017 16:27]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

1. This is how it's done. 2. A song-pickin' challenge. on 17:03 - Sep 12 with 4090 viewsunion_jack

And this!

I'd love to have been at that wedding.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

1. This is how it's done. 2. A song-pickin' challenge. on 17:11 - Sep 12 with 4084 viewsDavillin

1. This is how it's done. 2. A song-pickin' challenge. on 16:27 - Sep 12 by union_jack

Good choices here. My particular favourite:

[Post edited 12 Sep 2017 16:27]

Good choice. Flatt and Scruggs are the best acoustic pickers EVER.

Login to get fewer ads

1. This is how it's done. 2. A song-pickin' challenge. on 17:16 - Sep 12 with 4076 viewsDavillin

1. This is how it's done. 2. A song-pickin' challenge. on 17:03 - Sep 12 by union_jack

And this!

I'd love to have been at that wedding.

Now that is what bluegrass lovers call "real shît-kickin' music!"

1. This is how it's done. 2. A song-pickin' challenge. on 19:04 - Sep 12 with 4050 viewsBrynCartwright

I challenge anyone to resist foot tapping to that Foggy thing.

Brilliant stuff.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

1. This is how it's done. 2. A song-pickin' challenge. (n/t) (n/t) on 19:14 - Sep 12 with 4041 viewsexhmrc1

[Post edited 12 Sep 2017 19:24]
1. This is how it's done. 2. A song-pickin' challenge. (n/t) (n/t) on 21:41 - Sep 12 with 4005 viewsDavillin

1. This is how it's done. 2. A song-pickin' challenge. (n/t) (n/t) on 19:14 - Sep 12 by exhmrc1

[Post edited 12 Sep 2017 19:24]

WOW! All I could do is say "Holy [this]" and "Holy [that]" and "Holy [everything else I could think of that could express my awe at these two clips]," and try to keep my jaw from dropping!

Exhmrc1, thanks. I can't imagine the stage of the Ryman Auditorium hosting a group with such amazing talent all at the same time.

Made my day.

1. This is how it's done. 2. A song-pickin' challenge. on 22:35 - Sep 12 with 3982 viewsexhmrc1

you might like these as well. One is a Ralph Stanley song by Patty and Ricky and the other Patsy Cline songs sung by Loveless with The Time Jumpers.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=ricky+skaggs+patty+loveless&view=detail&mid
[Post edited 12 Sep 2017 22:48]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024