Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our players need to cheat better? 07:04 - Sep 12 with 6473 viewsjojaca

Alfie Mawson should have gone down like a sack of shit from his challenge with Matt Ritchie, to honest for our own good and at the other end Merino doing that ridiculous dive for the pen. Let's get more streetwise lads!
[Post edited 12 Sep 2017 7:05]

Even when you know, you never know?

Our players need to cheat better? on 07:10 - Sep 12 with 6466 viewsswansea68

Yea ur right.
Our players need to cheat better? on 07:31 - Sep 12 with 6438 viewspencoedjack

Said the same for years
Our players need to cheat better? on 07:48 - Sep 12 with 6401 viewsKennedy

Bring back Chico

But after what happened in the City game, Mawson should have gone down. It was still a dangerous tackle and only a few inches saved Mawson from having a foot in its place.

Just call me JFK

Our players need to cheat better? on 07:59 - Sep 12 with 6387 viewsMo_Wives

Maybe they could stay behind after training and Martin Morgan could give them some pointers. Brush up on a few techniques, like...
The naked window drop.
Holding the cupboard door closed with the index finger.
Reasons to jump straight in the shower when home.
And the classic...setting up a second secret phone.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Our players need to cheat better? on 08:11 - Sep 12 with 6356 viewsNOTRAC

So that is what football is all about now ..cheating.
I admire Mawson for his negative reaction, and I am proud that it represented an image of Swansea that was positive in what was otherwise a relatively negative performance.
The real answer is to weed out the cheaters, even if this means retrospective punishments.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Our players need to cheat better? on 08:31 - Sep 12 with 6325 viewsSwansNZ

They need to f*cking play better.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Our players need to cheat better? on 15:19 - Sep 12 with 6136 viewsicecoldjack

Our players need to cheat better? on 08:11 - Sep 12 by NOTRAC

So that is what football is all about now ..cheating.
I admire Mawson for his negative reaction, and I am proud that it represented an image of Swansea that was positive in what was otherwise a relatively negative performance.
The real answer is to weed out the cheaters, even if this means retrospective punishments.

Thats what we all want to see, the harsh reality is that most footballers would cheat gien the slightest chance it would give them a win bonus or advantage.

So do we remain noble and lose or cheat and win? i'd like to say noble and lose but then we arn't playing the rules the same as everyone else and end up worse off because of it.

I have no issue with Mawson, did the right thing for me but it's a bit gauling when you see morino<sp> dive in the box and try to shaft us .
Our players need to cheat better? on 15:37 - Sep 12 with 6107 viewsMo_Wives

I will, unashamedly, carry on saying "well done, son" if one of our boys wins a penalty by diving in the box...in fact, I may even shout "dive you prick" before they do it. I will also, of course, carry on calling the opposition all sorts of cheating c*nts for doing it to us.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2017 15:38]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

Our players need to cheat better? on 18:39 - Sep 12 with 5976 viewsgiantstoneater

If refs gave correct decisions they wouldn't need to go down , ref saw the challenge and the lump on Alfies arm he should have shown red.
Our players need to cheat better? on 19:12 - Sep 12 with 5940 viewsOldjack

No question about it ,had he gone down and cried like a baby ,the red card would have been shown

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Our players need to cheat better? on 20:55 - Sep 12 with 5874 viewsPegojack

Just watched MOTD2 on BBC I Player and saw the incident properly for the first time. A couple of observations:

1. It was every bit as serious a foul as Mane's on Saturday and the result should have been the same, a red card for Ritchie. Mike Jones bottled it. I was proud of Mawson for not making a meal of it - the Swansea Way, right or wrong.

2. Chris Sutton is an absolute kn*b. He said Mane's incident was an 'accident' and the card should be rescinded. When the presenter called him out on it, and Kevin Kilbane disagreed, to his credit, Sutton went all nasty and sneered at them. It wasn't an accident, Sutton you thick tw*t, because Mane chose to raise his boot seven feet off the ground to make the challenge and is presumably in control of his own body. He should therefore take the consequences of his reckless and dangerous action. An accident is an entirely unforeseen chance event that no-one is to blame for. What the moron was trying to say was that Mane didn't intend to hurt the keeper. That's as may be, but he was still totally responsible for his own action and the consequences, so he deserved red.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2017 20:57]
Our players need to cheat better? on 21:55 - Sep 12 with 5831 viewsTNT

Our players need to cheat better? on 07:48 - Sep 12 by Kennedy

Bring back Chico

But after what happened in the City game, Mawson should have gone down. It was still a dangerous tackle and only a few inches saved Mawson from having a foot in its place.

When Chico employed this tactic, he was crucified on here.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Our players need to cheat better? on 22:01 - Sep 12 with 5819 viewsGaryjack

Our players need to cheat better? on 21:55 - Sep 12 by TNT

When Chico employed this tactic, he was crucified on here.

Indeed, i don't want us to be known as a bunch of divers and cheaters, and if we are it would come back and bite us on the arse big time.
Our players need to cheat better? on 22:10 - Sep 12 with 5807 viewsDan_Swan

Our players need to cheat better? on 18:39 - Sep 12 by giantstoneater

If refs gave correct decisions they wouldn't need to go down , ref saw the challenge and the lump on Alfies arm he should have shown red.

It's all well and good blaming referees, but surely it is the institutionalised cheating amongst the players that causes the issues? Very rarely does a player play for the badge, it's all about money and in the Cut throat Premier League what are the chances of managers telling players not to dive?

For example if no player cheated and they fall to the floor then it's a foul....

Still following Dr's orders!

Our players need to cheat better? on 23:20 - Sep 12 with 5758 viewsLeonWasGod

I'd rather refs are consistent and correctly apply the letter of the law. Merino should have been booked. Pure & simple. Otherwise the cheats just keep cheating.

Can his dive now be looked at retrospectively under the new changes this season?
Our players need to cheat better? on 23:22 - Sep 12 with 5757 viewsEasternJack

Our players need to cheat better? on 07:59 - Sep 12 by Mo_Wives

Maybe they could stay behind after training and Martin Morgan could give them some pointers. Brush up on a few techniques, like...
The naked window drop.

You missed the Motley Crue classic - The late night egg burrito run

http://www.contactmusic.com/motley-crue/news/neil-we-would-rub-egg-burritos-on-o

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Our players need to cheat better? on 23:30 - Sep 12 with 5747 viewsgiantstoneater

Our players need to cheat better? on 22:10 - Sep 12 by Dan_Swan

It's all well and good blaming referees, but surely it is the institutionalised cheating amongst the players that causes the issues? Very rarely does a player play for the badge, it's all about money and in the Cut throat Premier League what are the chances of managers telling players not to dive?

For example if no player cheated and they fall to the floor then it's a foul....

Not easy for refs I know but how could he not see that challenge as a dangerous one I`ll never know he had a good view too.
Our players need to cheat better? on 23:50 - Sep 12 with 5734 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Our players need to cheat better? on 23:22 - Sep 12 by EasternJack

You missed the Motley Crue classic - The late night egg burrito run

http://www.contactmusic.com/motley-crue/news/neil-we-would-rub-egg-burritos-on-o

Hollywood's finest !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Our players need to cheat better? on 00:24 - Sep 13 with 5711 viewsLoyal

Our players need to cheat better? on 07:59 - Sep 12 by Mo_Wives

The naked window drop.

Fck me, you know almost as much as I do 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Our players need to cheat better? on 00:31 - Sep 13 with 5702 viewsGaryjack

Our players need to cheat better? on 00:24 - Sep 13 by Loyal

Fck me, you know almost as much as I do 👍

What woman could possibly resist!
Our players need to cheat better? on 00:58 - Sep 13 with 5686 viewstheloneranger

Our players need to cheat better? on 23:20 - Sep 12 by LeonWasGod

I'd rather refs are consistent and correctly apply the letter of the law. Merino should have been booked. Pure & simple. Otherwise the cheats just keep cheating.

Can his dive now be looked at retrospectively under the new changes this season?

No, only if the ref gave a penalty!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Our players need to cheat better? on 07:46 - Sep 13 with 5614 viewsmagicdaps10

Dont think its a case of cheating better but being more streetwise.

One in all in. When things happen, the players have to show more passion towards their own player. Make the fuss and put that extra thought in the refs head. Look at the Alli dive last year, his appeal for his dive was full blooded......regardless of him diving, he convinced the ref that he was fouled.
When one of our players gets fouled, swarm the player who made the offence.....we seem to be behind this type of things compared to other teams.

Been too nice and humble for far to long.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Our players need to cheat better? on 08:20 - Sep 13 with 5592 views34dfgdf54

Our players need to cheat better? on 00:31 - Sep 13 by Garyjack

What woman could possibly resist!

I'm not being funny, but story must be a load of b0llocks.

Why would a footballers wife, whose no doubt a millionaire, run off with that? I'm not having it.
Our players need to cheat better? on 10:46 - Sep 13 with 5554 viewsJackFish

Our players need to cheat better? on 23:20 - Sep 12 by LeonWasGod

For some reason they can only be sanctioned afterwards if they benefitted from the incident, so won a free kick or penalty from it.
Our players need to cheat better? on 14:01 - Sep 13 with 5492 viewsDyfnant

Our players need to cheat better? on 07:48 - Sep 12 by Kennedy

Bring back Chico

Indeed, could have ended with a bit of blinding

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024