Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So after reading everyone's opinions on the players' performances last Sunday... 20:10 - Sep 12 with 6069 viewsJackflack

Everyone played shite and everyone played well.
Feck my eyes.
Onto the next game.

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

So after reading everyone's opinions on the players' performances last Sunday... on 20:17 - Sep 12 with 6050 viewsDarran

Oh bloody hell ive just sent Starsky a PM.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So after reading everyone's opinions on the players' performances last Sunday... on 20:18 - Sep 12 with 6050 viewsexiledclaseboy

We were shit Sunday no didn't. It happens. I still think we have a stronger squad than last season and that we'll be comfortably mid table this season.

Poll: Tory leader

So after reading everyone's opinions on the players' performances last Sunday... on 20:21 - Sep 12 with 6035 viewsJackflack

So after reading everyone's opinions on the players' performances last Sunday... on 20:17 - Sep 12 by Darran

He's gone for good. I can't remember his password lol

So after reading everyone's opinions on the players' performances last Sunday... on 20:28 - Sep 12 with 6019 viewsFlashberryjack

A lot more played shite than played well.........a lot whole lot more.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

So after reading everyone's opinions on the players' performances last Sunday... on 20:28 - Sep 12 with 6017 viewsDarran

So after reading everyone's opinions on the players' performances last Sunday... on 20:21 - Sep 12 by Jackflack

Oh FFS.

So after reading everyone's opinions on the players' performances last Sunday... on 20:31 - Sep 12 with 6010 viewsOldjack

it was all about moving that ball forward with pace ,we were woefully lacking in that department ,must do better

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

So after reading everyone's opinions on the players' performances last Sunday... on 20:47 - Sep 12 with 5980 viewsDarran

So after reading everyone's opinions on the players' performances last Sunday... on 20:21 - Sep 12 by Jackflack

Jackflack has a PM.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2017 20:48]

So after reading everyone's opinions on the players' performances last Sunday... on 20:48 - Sep 12 with 5973 viewsLoyal

Opinions eh ?
Loads of them.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

So after reading everyone's opinions on the players' performances last Sunday... on 20:48 - Sep 12 with 5972 viewsjack247

Nobody took responsibility on Sunday. They were (for the most part) content to play the easy ball and wait for someone else to take the initiative. You can get away with most players playing like that if you have a couple willing to take the game by the scruff of the heck and make things happen. If you don't and everyone is playing safe passes and not showing for the ball, you don't create anything and it looks like everyone played shit.

I'm not sure if they were under instructions to play safe or not, it looked like it at times.
So after reading everyone's opinions on the players' performances last Sunday... on 11:42 - Sep 13 with 5841 viewspostman

the whole team were absolute shite there was no team effort whatsoever sanchez was crap why not give mesa a game he could not do any worse the only time there was any bit of movement was when bony came on their right back could have had the day off very very disappointed fan
So after reading everyone's opinions on the players' performances last Sunday... on 11:47 - Sep 13 with 5830 viewsmonmouth

So after reading everyone's opinions on the players' performances last Sunday... on 20:17 - Sep 12 by Darran

I liked Starsky.

The bloke we brought in to replace him looks a bit iffy.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

So after reading everyone's opinions on the players' performances last Sunday... on 12:48 - Sep 13 with 5773 viewsA_Fans_Dad

So after reading everyone's opinions on the players' performances last Sunday... on 11:42 - Sep 13 by postman

the whole team were absolute shite there was no team effort whatsoever sanchez was crap why not give mesa a game he could not do any worse the only time there was any bit of movement was when bony came on their right back could have had the day off very very disappointed fan

I suggest that you watch the video of Sanches' "touches" during that game and then you will realise that he was not crap.
Every touch of Sanches debut. by Kennedy 11 Sep 2017 20:20
https://streamable.com/s7mrw

Lacking match fitness, confidence and needs to look up where he his passing. And get to know the team and how they make their runs etc.

Still has snippets of quality about him.

A bit out of his depth but a very good first effort for someone who has never played in the Swans Stadiuam, never played with his team mates before and never played in the Prem.
So after reading everyone's opinions on the players' performances last Sunday... on 13:33 - Sep 13 with 5723 viewsJackflack

So after reading everyone's opinions on the players' performances last Sunday... on 11:47 - Sep 13 by monmouth

I liked Starsky.

The bloke we brought in to replace him looks a bit iffy.

I know. I must be bipolar with usernames. Flacky deffo doesn't give a fig.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024