Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. 01:08 - Sep 13 with 14529 viewspikeypaul

Smashed 5-0 at home and totally humiliated in front of their scum fans.

Then a fan tries to attack a PSG player on the pitch,disgraceful and they should be thrown out of the cup for dragging the name of British football through the mud.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 08:15 - Sep 13 with 3535 viewsGowerjack

Yet there are still many who advocate fast tracking the big two Scots clubs into the PL.

Let's leave then both rolling around in their own filth.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 08:19 - Sep 13 with 3522 views34dfgdf54

Can't stand Celtic, but that Neymar tw*t not shaking hands with the 18 year old lad is a disgrace. Needs a straightener that bloke.
Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 08:37 - Sep 13 with 3484 views1983

Came across these misfit fans a few years ago in London when they hd a preseason friendly with Brentford absolute cocks

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 09:25 - Sep 13 with 3414 viewswhoflungdung

Really. Come on boys.

A club founded in hate,bigotry whose fans celebrate killing of British people. that s us .

Them too ,actually. It's why they re consumed with bitterness.

Should have be wound up years ago

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 09:42 - Sep 13 with 3358 viewsDarran

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 09:25 - Sep 13 by whoflungdung

Really. Come on boys.

A club founded in hate,bigotry whose fans celebrate killing of British people. that s us .

Them too ,actually. It's why they re consumed with bitterness.

Should have be wound up years ago

Wound up and everyone lose their jobs?

Blimey you sound like a typical Tory.

Oh hang on you are aren't you?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 10:46 - Sep 13 with 3279 viewsDrGonzo

Spot the bigot.
Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 11:50 - Sep 13 with 3200 viewsmonmouth

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 10:46 - Sep 13 by DrGonzo

Spot the bigot.

Go to either pigpen at Ibrox or Parkhead and you'll see a few.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 11:56 - Sep 13 with 3183 viewswhoflungdung

If Rangers were in Champions League( yeah I know) exactly the same incidents would occur.

Not for nothing are these two clubs pre eminent in the world of thuggery

They are both utterly shameless and football, ideally, should have nowt to do with the.

'Twas a shame Rangers came back. Them going bust would be heaven.

No chance Celtic as they re well run ,which is a pity

I'm not really sure how decent minded players would ever sign for them unless they were drawn by rebel songs and hatred of the Union.

Login to get fewer ads

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 12:09 - Sep 13 with 3158 viewsSwanjaxs

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 11:56 - Sep 13 by whoflungdung

If Rangers were in Champions League( yeah I know) exactly the same incidents would occur.

Not for nothing are these two clubs pre eminent in the world of thuggery

They are both utterly shameless and football, ideally, should have nowt to do with the.

'Twas a shame Rangers came back. Them going bust would be heaven.

No chance Celtic as they re well run ,which is a pity

I'm not really sure how decent minded players would ever sign for them unless they were drawn by rebel songs and hatred of the Union.

Totally condemn the idiot that ran on the pitch last night, but every team has it's bigot's, admittedly the Old Firm seem to attract more than most, but bigots are everywhere in football, even at our beloved club, there are even a few that post on here.....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 12:13 - Sep 13 with 3143 viewswhoflungdung

Fair comment but I would suggest we have few in our ranks tha would celebrate the killing of British troops nor rebel victories and struggles against a foreign land .

Celtic hav n identity crisis as they really represent Eire

Rangers react to it all.

Both sets of fans have consistently shamed the UK in many countries .

They are simply on another level

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 12:20 - Sep 13 with 3114 viewsDarran

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 12:13 - Sep 13 by whoflungdung

Fair comment but I would suggest we have few in our ranks tha would celebrate the killing of British troops nor rebel victories and struggles against a foreign land .

Rangers react to it all.

Can you remember why all British clubs were banned from all European competitions?

Just asking.

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 12:22 - Sep 13 with 3123 viewsSwanjaxs

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 12:13 - Sep 13 by whoflungdung

Rangers react to it all.

This is true, and having seen it first hand i can only hope that one day the republican/loyalist brigade will evolve into the 21st century and die a death, it's what the descent supporters of Glasgow Celtic and Glasgow Rangers deserve ( there are a few) ..... I'm not holding my breath though

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 12:23 - Sep 13 with 3119 viewsSwanjaxs

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 12:20 - Sep 13 by Darran

Can you remember why all British clubs were banned from all European competitions?

Just asking.

This is a very good question! And before anybody slates Celtic and Rangers they should ask themselves just this?.....

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 12:24 - Sep 13 with 3114 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

What the hell goes through people's minds running on the pitch to kick a player.

Thick ?
Drink?
Drugs?

It happens all over the world mind you , attacks on referees etc

Far worse than what happened last night.

Nazi salutes
Monkey chants
Pro Ira songs
Anti Ira songs
Songs about sheep shagging
Songs about signing on the dole
Songs about letting miners down
Songs about Munich
Songs about Hillsboro
Anti catholic
Anti Protestant
Homophobia

Every club has them
Every club in the world
[Post edited 13 Sep 2017 12:28]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 15:02 - Sep 13 with 2880 viewstrampie

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 12:20 - Sep 13 by Darran

Just asking.

British clubs weren't banned, it was English clubs that were banned.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 15:18 - Sep 13 with 2848 viewsDarran

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 15:02 - Sep 13 by trampie

British clubs weren't banned, it was English clubs that were banned.

Fair point,we're all British though.

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 15:26 - Sep 13 with 2839 viewstrampie

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 15:18 - Sep 13 by Darran

Fair point,we're all British though.

If you want to call descendants of Germanic tribes British that is up to you.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 16:06 - Sep 13 with 2784 viewsDarran

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 15:26 - Sep 13 by trampie

If you want to call descendants of Germanic tribes British that is up to you.

Grow up and stop ruining the thread.

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 16:13 - Sep 13 with 2785 viewstrampie

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 16:06 - Sep 13 by Darran

Grow up and stop ruining the thread.

Ask legendary King of the Britain's King Arthur what he thinks (when he wakes up).

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 16:29 - Sep 13 with 2765 viewsSwanjaxs

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 16:13 - Sep 13 by trampie

Ask legendary King of the Britain's King Arthur what he thinks (when he wakes up).

Henrik Larsson is the King of Kings.... 🍀😄

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 17:08 - Sep 13 with 2705 viewsLoyal

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 12:24 - Sep 13 by oh_tommy_tommy

What the hell goes through people's minds running on the pitch to kick a player.

Thick ?
Drink?
Drugs?

It happens all over the world mind you , attacks on referees etc

Far worse than what happened last night.

Nazi salutes
Monkey chants
Pro Ira songs
Anti Ira songs
Songs about sheep shagging
Songs about signing on the dole
Songs about letting miners down
Songs about Munich
Songs about Hillsboro
Anti catholic
Anti Protestant
Homophobia

Every club has them
Every club in the world
[Post edited 13 Sep 2017 12:28]

I recall 3 wba scum bags singing very upsetting Aberfan songs a few years back. The way they were, let's say .... despatched was magnificent. Two old bill close by walked discreetly away. Some times summary justice is best.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 18:42 - Sep 13 with 2584 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done PSG, superb last night.

Swans and Celtic very close of course now with Brenda, Scotty, Rosie, big john, tommy craig, and others. Great to play them pre season when Brenda was here - he is a huge Celtic fan.

The lisbon Lions in 67, the crowd, atmosphere, iconic kit, henrik the king, jinky, bellars (!), wrighty, john lennon, rod the mod, alan brazil, danny mcgrain, kenny, lennon, brown, adam matthews from swansea !!

Born of famine and oppression.

10 in a row.
Brenda Rogers is here for 10 in a row. 🍀

Beware of the Risen People

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 19:44 - Sep 13 with 2518 viewslonglostjack

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 16:29 - Sep 13 by Swanjaxs

Henrik Larsson is the King of Kings.... 🍀😄

Makes Mourinho look modest. Helsingborg fact.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 20:42 - Sep 13 with 2461 views73_Symonds_Yat

Vile club.
Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 20:49 - Sep 13 with 2441 viewslonglostjack

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 20:42 - Sep 13 by 73_Symonds_Yat

Vile club.

Helsingborg can be a bit naughty but wouldn't describe them as vile. They're a bit like Rangers though, desperate because they're permanently in the shadow of a much more successful team - Malmö FF in their case.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024