Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. 01:08 - Sep 13 with 14532 viewspikeypaul

Smashed 5-0 at home and totally humiliated in front of their scum fans.

Then a fan tries to attack a PSG player on the pitch,disgraceful and they should be thrown out of the cup for dragging the name of British football through the mud.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 21:05 - Sep 13 with 6341 viewsLoyal

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 18:42 - Sep 13 by Kilkennyjack

Well done PSG, superb last night.

Swans and Celtic very close of course now with Brenda, Scotty, Rosie, big john, tommy craig, and others. Great to play them pre season when Brenda was here - he is a huge Celtic fan.

The lisbon Lions in 67, the crowd, atmosphere, iconic kit, henrik the king, jinky, bellars (!), wrighty, john lennon, rod the mod, alan brazil, danny mcgrain, kenny, lennon, brown, adam matthews from swansea !!

Born of famine and oppression.

10 in a row.
Brenda Rogers is here for 10 in a row. 🍀

From a footballing point of view they are a great club but sadly win no favours with many.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 21:10 - Sep 13 with 6334 viewsNeath_Jack

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 20:49 - Sep 13 by longlostjack

Helsingborg can be a bit naughty but wouldn't describe them as vile. They're a bit like Rangers though, desperate because they're permanently in the shadow of a much more successful team - Malmö FF in their case.

Malmo fans were cowardly c*nts when we went out there.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 21:12 - Sep 13 with 6328 viewsSwanjaxs

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 20:42 - Sep 13 by 73_Symonds_Yat

Vile club.

Stay off the vat yat aye ☝️🍺

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 21:20 - Sep 13 with 6311 viewsSwanjaxs

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 18:42 - Sep 13 by Kilkennyjack

Swans and Celtic very close of course now with Brenda, Scotty, Rosie, big john, tommy craig, and others. Great to play them pre season when Brenda was here - he is a huge Celtic fan.

The lisbon Lions in 67, the crowd, atmosphere, iconic kit, henrik the king, jinky, bellars (!), wrighty, john lennon, rod the mod, alan brazil, danny mcgrain, kenny, lennon, brown, adam matthews from swansea !!

10 in a row.

Not forgetting Lisbon Lions great Stevie Chalmers who scored the winning goal against Inter Milan in the 1967 European Cup final in Lisbon, his granddaughter Natalie lives in Swansea and is helping her grandfather in his battle against dementia aged 81 .... a true Celtic legend HAIL HAIL 💚🍀
[Post edited 13 Sep 2017 21:22]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 21:23 - Sep 13 with 6297 viewstrampie

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 21:05 - Sep 13 by Loyal

From a footballing point of view they are a great club but sadly win no favours with many.

The FIFA President....cough...said Celtic were the greatest fans in the World.
Celtic fans have won FIFA and UEFA fairplay awards.

Celtic took 80,000 fans to the UEFA cup final a few years ago.
Celtic are a massive club, just for context our little old Swansea are a very very little team in comparison.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 21:32 - Sep 13 with 6279 viewsSwanjaxs

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 21:23 - Sep 13 by trampie

Celtic are a massive club, just for context our little old Swansea are a very very little team in comparison.

Indeed Celtic took over 80,000 fans to Seville in 2003 for the UEFA Cup final against Porto, only two Celtic fans were arrested, two brothers from Dublin who argued over a bill in a restaurant.... apparently they stabbed each other with steak knives.... injuries not life threatening by the way 👍☺

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 21:56 - Sep 13 with 6242 viewslonglostjack

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 21:10 - Sep 13 by Neath_Jack

Malmo fans were cowardly c*nts when we went out there.

They were OK in Walkabout - but they were the proper fans not the kids I suppose.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 09:22 - Sep 14 with 6156 viewswhoflungdung

Big does not make anything good.

Excuses made every time ,on religious or nationalistic grounds

Celtic as a club are filth ,putrid and an irrelevance outside Scotland and religious bigots worldwide.

I guarantee some beauts on this

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Login to get fewer ads

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 09:28 - Sep 14 with 6153 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/aug/22/celtic-fans-raise-45000-for-pal

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 09:40 - Sep 14 with 6141 viewswhoflungdung

Is this where I research deeds of hate to counter yours

No excuses Tommy

Please note my contempt for the other Glasgow bigots

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 09:55 - Sep 14 with 6133 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 09:40 - Sep 14 by whoflungdung

Is this where I research deeds of hate to counter yours

No excuses Tommy

Please note my contempt for the other Glasgow bigots

Search away dung .

By the way I don't support Celtic .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 09:56 - Sep 14 with 6133 viewswhoflungdung

That s me out Tommy.

This always results in disharmony

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 09:56 - Sep 14 with 6125 viewsDarran

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 09:55 - Sep 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

Search away dung .

By the way I don't support Celtic .

Ignore the cùnt Tom.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 09:58 - Sep 14 with 6125 viewsLoyal

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 21:23 - Sep 13 by trampie

So are Everton.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 18:51 - Sep 14 with 6021 viewsswan85

I would never compare us with Celtic, whilst they may be in the CL and playing probably 2 x elite clubs a total of 4 times a year, they most probably look on with envy at our premier league fixtures week in week out, away games at Patrick Thistle (no disrespect to them) not as attractive as 90% of our away games.

Fortunately they will never play in the PL and neither should they, clubs like Bradford and Portsmouth could rightfully ask for a place back in the PL if they had an "automatic" place.
Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 19:06 - Sep 14 with 6013 viewsGowerjack

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 09:22 - Sep 14 by whoflungdung

Big does not make anything good.

Excuses made every time ,on religious or nationalistic grounds

Celtic as a club are filth ,putrid and an irrelevance outside Scotland and religious bigots worldwide.

I guarantee some beauts on this

Yep.

And so are Rangers.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 19:07 - Sep 14 with 6006 viewsunion_jack

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 21:32 - Sep 13 by Swanjaxs

Indeed Celtic took over 80,000 fans to Seville in 2003 for the UEFA Cup final against Porto, only two Celtic fans were arrested, two brothers from Dublin who argued over a bill in a restaurant.... apparently they stabbed each other with steak knives.... injuries not life threatening by the way 👍☺

Sure it wasn't Daz and Perch?
[Post edited 14 Sep 2017 19:08]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 19:09 - Sep 14 with 6001 viewsSwanjaxs

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 19:07 - Sep 14 by union_jack

😂

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 19:12 - Sep 14 with 5991 viewsDarran

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 19:07 - Sep 14 by union_jack

Cameron?

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 19:19 - Sep 14 with 5982 viewsDarran

Let's get one thing straight here ........... Perch never argued over any fuçking bill.

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 21:16 - Sep 14 with 5942 viewspikeypaul

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15531106.Celtic_facing_12th_Euro_fan_misbehav

12 separate charges for the scummiest fans from UEFA in 6 years covering 7 seasons.

It's time they were thrown out instead of pathetic fines especially now they are trying to attack players who have the temerity to show how pathetic they are like Mbappe did.

Total disgrace of a club.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2017 21:19]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 23:10 - Sep 14 with 5907 viewsKilkennyjack

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 21:16 - Sep 14 by pikeypaul

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15531106.Celtic_facing_12th_Euro_fan_misbehav

12 separate charges for the scummiest fans from UEFA in 6 years covering 7 seasons.

It's time they were thrown out instead of pathetic fines especially now they are trying to attack players who have the temerity to show how pathetic they are like Mbappe did.

Total disgrace of a club.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2017 21:19]

Fabulous old club that represent their immigrant fan base with pride and passion.

An iconic kit.

Unbeatable in their domestic league. Treble winners.

Proud that our Brenda is leading his boyhood team.

Hail, Hail 🍀🍀

Beware of the Risen People

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 23:21 - Sep 14 with 5898 viewswhoflungdung

" my sons were faithful and fought"

That us ?

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 05:59 - Sep 15 with 5859 viewsBrynmill_Jack

10 in a row.

Swans and Celtic "close"? Only in your mind. As fans we have little or nothing in common. If you're going on players that have played for both teams we've probably got more in common with Spurs . And I don't like them either .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 08:57 - Sep 15 with 5814 viewswhoflungdung

Celtic primarily appeals to Catholics or those originally from Eire or catholic Ulster areas .

It binds Catholics all over the world. Nowt to do with football. It's a hiraeth thing.

Why would a Swans fan support Celtic out of choice! Fooked if I know.

Why would a Swans fan support Rangers for that matter?

Easy that one...to counter Catholic Celtic fans anywhere in the world.

It's why these clubs are toxic.

What are the club doing when celebrate British murders both Villanova and servicemen.

And why would a Welsh poster have such sinister filth at the bottom of his posts.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024