Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. 01:08 - Sep 13 with 14528 viewspikeypaul

Smashed 5-0 at home and totally humiliated in front of their scum fans.

Then a fan tries to attack a PSG player on the pitch,disgraceful and they should be thrown out of the cup for dragging the name of British football through the mud.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 10:33 - Sep 15 with 4449 viewsHighjack

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 23:10 - Sep 14 by Kilkennyjack

Fabulous old club that represent their immigrant fan base with pride and passion.

An iconic kit.

Unbeatable in their domestic league. Treble winners.

Proud that our Brenda is leading his boyhood team.

Hail, Hail 🍀🍀

They're a league 1 standard version of TNS.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 10:33 - Sep 15 with 4447 viewsDarran

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 08:57 - Sep 15 by whoflungdung

Celtic primarily appeals to Catholics or those originally from Eire or catholic Ulster areas .

It binds Catholics all over the world. Nowt to do with football. It's a hiraeth thing.

Why would a Swans fan support Celtic out of choice! Fooked if I know.

Why would a Swans fan support Rangers for that matter?

Easy that one...to counter Catholic Celtic fans anywhere in the world.

It's why these clubs are toxic.

What are the club doing when celebrate British murders both Villanova and servicemen.

And why would a Welsh poster have such sinister filth at the bottom of his posts.

Could someone please ask this prick if he can remember why all English clubs were banned from all European competitions in 1985 because he's probably got me on ignore.

Thanks in advance.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 10:49 - Sep 15 with 4433 viewsNeath_Jack

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 10:33 - Sep 15 by Darran

Could someone please ask this prick if he can remember why all English clubs were banned from all European competitions in 1985 because he's probably got me on ignore.

Thanks in advance.

Is it because of Chelsea fans?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 10:49 - Sep 15 with 4432 viewsPrivate_Partz

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 23:10 - Sep 14 by Kilkennyjack

Fabulous old club that represent their immigrant fan base with pride and passion.

An iconic kit.

Unbeatable in their domestic league. Treble winners.

Proud that our Brenda is leading his boyhood team.

Hail, Hail 🍀🍀

I think there are good and bad in every club.
I think it is very unfair to tar all Scottish football supporters with the same brush.
Celtic like any club with a large support will have a larger proportion of idiots. Made worse in this case by the religious bigots in both Glasgow clubs. They are a minority though.
FWIW I would love a British league with all clubs invited.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 10:59 - Sep 15 with 4427 viewsandypitt56

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 08:19 - Sep 13 by 34dfgdf54

Can't stand Celtic, but that Neymar tw*t not shaking hands with the 18 year old lad is a disgrace. Needs a straightener that bloke.

Wasn't that lad giving him loads of grief throughout the game? I would not have shaken his hand either. he also asked for his shirt but neymar had already promised it to the Daglish foundation which is decent of the guy.
Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 11:19 - Sep 15 with 4409 viewsDarran

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 10:49 - Sep 15 by Neath_Jack

Is it because of Chelsea fans?

No.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 14:24 - Sep 16 with 4294 viewsattila_the_hun

that fan swung a kick at MBopp, missed by a mile then pleaded guilty to assault. Genius

"I'm Free"

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 16:38 - Sep 16 with 4264 viewsLoyal

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 14:24 - Sep 16 by attila_the_hun

that fan swung a kick at MBopp, missed by a mile then pleaded guilty to assault. Genius

He committed an assault in law.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 10:02 - Sep 17 with 4192 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 15:02 - Sep 13 by trampie

British clubs weren't banned, it was English clubs that were banned.

English clubs banned after the Heysel disaster caused by the Liverpool fan.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 10:48 - Sep 17 with 4172 viewsattila_the_hun

I'm sure Milwall will always hold the title of scummiest fans

"I'm Free"

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 12:05 - Sep 17 with 4162 viewsNeath_Jack

Vile people, vile club.

And before anyone says that they are in the minority, are they f*ck, they are the majority.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 12:38 - Sep 17 with 4157 viewsPrivate_Partz

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 12:05 - Sep 17 by Neath_Jack

Vile people, vile club.

And before anyone says that they are in the minority, are they f*ck, they are the majority.

Where is your evidence that there are in excess of 30,000 Scottish bigots supporting Celtic? 60k if you lump Rangers in.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 12:54 - Sep 17 with 4146 viewsSwanjaxs

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 12:05 - Sep 17 by Neath_Jack

Vile people, vile club.

And exactly how many Celtic and Rangers supporters have you actually met?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 13:18 - Sep 17 with 4125 viewsNeath_Jack

So, not challenging the Tweet, but challenging me on my views of the vile fans.

Interesting......

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 14:19 - Sep 17 with 4110 viewsPrivate_Partz

Celtic the Scummiest club in UK humiliatied on and off pitch. on 13:18 - Sep 17 by Neath_Jack

So, not challenging the Tweet, but challenging me on my views of the vile fans.

Interesting......

Well I most certainly am not challenging you. I am genuinely interested where you get your opinions from.
I have no proof my side other than I know people who live in Glasgow and it is a fine place to live and very racially tolerant. If there were 60,000 bigots running around the place with vastly different religious viewpoints I would suggest it would be far from a safe place to live.
My general view of the Scots are a friendly outgoing race rather than some of the Brexit fuelled 'I am alright Jacks' of England And Wales. These are far from a minority here.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024