Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£1000 for an Apple phone? 14:20 - Sep 13 with 7966 viewsBrynCartwright

OK...who's going to shell out a G for the new Apple 10?

Killer applications....um...um...

You use your face to turn it on....and

Augmented Reality...allows you to play totally pointless games..

Sorry Apple...I have always loved your products, but this is taking the piss.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

£1000 for an Apple phone? on 21:03 - Sep 13 with 4828 viewsDr_Winston

£1000 for an Apple phone? on 20:59 - Sep 13 by Darran

Nah they're not fiddly they're superb.

Just find them far less user friendly than Android. Maybe I'd get used to them in time but I CBA with the hassle.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

£1000 for an Apple phone? on 21:04 - Sep 13 with 4828 viewsBrynCartwright

I quite fancy trading in my smartphone for a retro Motorola flip or a brick a la Steven Toast.

Would make me look like an utter prick...which I would like.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

£1000 for an Apple phone? on 03:02 - Sep 14 with 4755 viewsHumpty

£1000 for an Apple phone? on 21:04 - Sep 13 by BrynCartwright

I quite fancy trading in my smartphone for a retro Motorola flip or a brick a la Steven Toast.

Would make me look like an utter prick...which I would like.

Heh! Toast.

F*cking brilliant.
£1000 for an Apple phone? on 14:13 - Sep 14 with 4675 viewsMrSwerve

It is expensive, but you've got to think, phones are now computers. In fact, they've got hardly any 'phone' left in them in terms of what they are used for.

You can buy a £1000 iPhone, but you can also buy a bog standard smart phone for £50...in the same way that you can buy a PC for a couple of hundred quid, and you can also buy a gaming PC for £4 or 5k+.

Personally I love my iPhone and iPad, I think they are hugely intuitive to use, and hardly ever have any problems such as software crashing etc. I've got Android devices to do other things that you can't do on Apple hardware.

I do find these people mental though, who queue up the day before the new iPhone (or any phone for that matter) every single year to get the newest handset. People complain about not having money, and then fork out £1k for a phone nearly every year.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

£1000 for an Apple phone? on 15:12 - Sep 14 with 4657 viewsmonmouth

£1000 for an Apple phone? on 20:54 - Sep 13 by jack2jack

So what can it do over a phone costing 10x less.

Make you look like a pretentious vacuous dickhead?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

£1000 for an Apple phone? on 16:13 - Sep 14 with 4641 viewsElward

Surely people with a bit of sense look around and compare products? Those people own android. Sheep own Apples crap. Everyone has preferences and opinions but if baffles me why people state that apple is better then android. No, you my prefer Apple, for some strange reason, but factually, android is better. Which is why Samsung and the like continually get the awards. Every year Apple brings out a new version of the iphone which has worse specs then the previous Samsung. Why buy a Fiesta for £100,000 when you can buy a Ferrari for £10,000.
£1000 for an Apple phone? on 18:54 - Sep 15 with 4559 viewsElward

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024